Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (6,881 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Kristina's badly acted melodrama is just ugh. At least the actress playing Molly is entertaining.

Emma vs Britt is fun to watch. Britt was just downright mean to that sweet girl to the point where you can't blame her for running away.

I'm tired of Liz and Sabrina having the same conversation over and over again.

AJ and Carly do play off each other well. Sean really brings something out in LW.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Dear Emma, I love you so much right now!!!! :wub:

Harmony233

I swear the little girl who plays emmma reminds me so much of robin as a little girl and she ran away too at age 7 lol

run to me
Member Avatar

There's a name for people like Britt where i live... and it's not nice. LOL

I love sweet little Emma. Brooklyn Silzer is the best Emma recast. She is the most interactive child. I love watching her. <3

Nate
Member Avatar

Britch is such a good villain. Isn't connected to anyone, isn't crazy, just a normal everyday bitch. RC is writing this SL great and its one of my favorites. Thank god Britch isn't written like Lisa.. Oh god. Love Emma!!! Fucking amazing child actress!!! She has A LOT of talent!! She's amazing!

I'm getting sick of Connie everyday again. RC loves to shove characters like her and Heather up our throat.

By the way, Lucy and Heather scenes were amazing on the 18th!

Loving AJ/Carly. Damn, I ship Carly with everyone.

PLEASE WRITE OFF JOHNNY. He is so pointless now... Just send him off to jail. I'm sorry, but he really is pointless. His character is ruined for all the crimes he did.. Just write off.

HATE the PC storyline. While I liked PC, its different shows. I liked it when they were not connected. Plus, I feel like RC is ruining Lucy's character. From now on everyone is gonna think she's crazy. I hope Kevin fixes it!

Best soap!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I am just now watching General Hospial OnDemand and experiencing the show where Heather Webber and Lucy Coe finally meet -- at Ferncliff -- of all places, and I must say, as a 42-year-old man whom has been watching soaps (yes!, all of them!) since he was 6 or 7-years-old, that THIS IS THE STUFF THAT MAKES GREAT SOAP OPERA!!!

Have been impressed with GH for the past six months but this just drove me over the love cliff. Job well done!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

My grandma used to say ďif children and animals like you, you are a good personĒ! So Emma hates Britch so grandma Z you were right again. I canít blame Emma for running away I wonder if this will wake Patrick up and see Britch for who she is. GH has the most talented actors and actress of all the soaps; they all can play off each other without skipping a beat this makes it enjoyable to watch and canít wait for the next show!

Best Soap on right now!!!!!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I love Britt! I hope her end doesn't come when this thing with Patrick and Sabrina is over. I could definitely see Britt lasting on GH. And she's a doctor! She has a place on the show. Kelly Thiebaud has been a great addition to the cast, and really brings what could've been a nothing character to life. And watching Friday's episode, I realized Thiebaud and Nadia Bjorlin could easily play sisters. They look so similar!

Little Brooklyn Rae Silzer is such a great little actress. Could she end up like her on-screen mama and grown up on the show? I wouldn't mind watching her grow up naturally. She's wonderful.

Has this "missing Quartermaine heir" angle been a part of the show before Friday? I don't recall anything being hinted at prior. At least nothing Carly would know. There was that scene with Heather bragging about knowing something the Quartermaines don't know. How would Carly know about it though? Any guesses as to who it is? I'm going to go with Felix turning out to be a Ward.

I was LOL when Connie told TJ to come back in a few years when he asked if there was anything he could do to get Molly's book back. She doesn't do jail bait! LMAO!

Mason

I like Thiebaud's 'look', but I don't think she's a particularly strong
actress nor do I enjoy Britt at all. That being said, with a little more depth and roundedness, I think the character could have some potential.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Loved seeing Ned in a devious mode. Did enjoy the Ned/Carly scenes. Interesting stuff there and vibe between the two.

I really need Ned to stay.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Mirage75
Jan 27 2013, 03:05 PM
I really need Ned to stay.
We know. We really really know.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 27 2013, 11:24 AM
I love Britt! I hope her end doesn't come when this thing with Patrick and Sabrina is over. I could definitely see Britt lasting on GH. And she's a doctor! She has a place on the show. Kelly Thiebaud has been a great addition to the cast, and really brings what could've been a nothing character to life. And watching Friday's episode, I realized Thiebaud and Nadia Bjorlin could easily play sisters. They look so similar!

Little Brooklyn Rae Silzer is such a great little actress. Could she end up like her on-screen mama and grown up on the show? I wouldn't mind watching her grow up naturally. She's wonderful.

Has this "missing Quartermaine heir" angle been a part of the show before Friday? I don't recall anything being hinted at prior. At least nothing Carly would know. There was that scene with Heather bragging about knowing something the Quartermaines don't know. How would Carly know about it though? Any guesses as to who it is? I'm going to go with Felix turning out to be a Ward.

I was LOL when Connie told TJ to come back in a few years when he asked if there was anything he could do to get Molly's book back. She doesn't do jail bait! LMAO!
Kelly Thiebaud use on gh prove that days can not use the actors on show on days she was fake rafe one night stand

Franco told carly that he had daughter

since franco is Quartermaine but was not raise because Heather stole him birth gave someone else to raise him she know about his life and if he have chlidren and who are them
we should pay more attention to Ellie britt and sabrina they might turn to Quartermaine

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Oh! I didn't know Franco had a daughter. Interesting. Though, those three ladies may be a bit too old to be Franco's daughter.
Edited by DrewHamilton, Jan 28 2013, 01:17 PM.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

That Felix cracks me up!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

WOW Kristina sure scared the shit out of Connie, canít say I blame her. Iím hoping Emma is on her way to find Sabrina glad they found each other and daddy finds out what a mean person Britch is. Iím already tired of Ellie, Spinelli, and Maxie triangle I just donít see the point in any of that! I think Michael is going to regret what he did for AJ! A lot of people made mistakes today and may never be able to set it right!

Another awesome show!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Franco isn't considered an heir? I know he was given away by Heather... but by blood he is still a Quartermaine right?
Edited by Tammy, Jan 28 2013, 03:56 PM.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I have never cared for Maxie/Spinelli but this whole triangle is really annoying. I just want to throw my remote at my TV every time Maxie won't just admit she lost the Lante baby. I just have no sympathy every time Lulu says she is sorry for worrying and Maxie goes "It's okay" knowing that Lulu should be concerned.

Kristina coming at Connie with a baseball bat was campy and over the top yet hilarious at the same time.

This battle between AJ and Tracy is far from over. Love It!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Today's show was alright. I cannot get behind the Sabrina propping and Britt hating though. Both of them annoy me. Because, the writing is so heavy handed.

I just want the Feb. Sweeps storyline to start. That's what I want.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

The scenes with Kristina/Sonny/Connie was baaaaaaaaaaad acting. Kelly Sullivan is just awful. I couldn't stand those facial expressions she was giving.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 28 2013, 01:16 PM
Oh! I didn't know Franco had a daughter. Interesting. Though, those three ladies may be a bit too old to be Franco's daughter.
proably but since frano consider jason twin and jason is old enough to be micahel father so franco can have chlid around that age too and since it soap you can never be too old to be someone chlid

but if i had to chose it be elle since she written close in micahel star than spinle maxie age group
britt is too old and with sabrina i have no clue to which age group she fit

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply