Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (6,997 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Can we send Kristina back to college?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Another great show todayÖEmma is so cute how anyone can tell that little girl she hates her is beyond me even in a soap. Iím glad Sabrina found Emma and grew a backbone when it came to Britch and hopefully Patrick will see the light. Tracy and Connie were awesome today; two pea in a pod. Iím always amazed how all the characters play so well off each other they are the best daytime cast on right now.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I thought today was mostly horrible.

Except for the ELQ stuff with Duke/AJ and Connie/Tracy.

Now, tomorrow is where it's at. Hot damn! Kevin is finally back.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Tracy, AJ/Duke, Duke/Anna, Patrick/Emma, all pretty good. The rest of them ... blah. It was nice to see Mac involved, he's finally feeling relevant again. And it was nice to see Alexis actually together, not looking all messy and breathy and weird. I'm tired of Sonny. He's so depressing to watch. He really is.

Sabrina was tolerable today. She finally grew a backbone. Sort of. I won't give her total credit for a backbone just yet.

Kawny. Ugh. :rolleyes: Ron, please get over her. PLEASE. Just move on. It's not working. You can prop her anyway you want. I go back and forth on Kawny. The writing for her just is not consistent day to day. One day she's a raging, disgusting person and the next day I can tolerate her and even almost like her.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 29 2013, 04:08 PM.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

WTF was with Alexis' hair today, ugh

Eeeeek Kevin tomorrow :wub:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Jan 29 2013, 04:08 PM
WTF was with Alexis' hair today, ugh

Eeeeek Kevin tomorrow :wub:
I could help but giggle with glee when I saw Kevin in the preview. I am just happy with all the returning vets.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Tammy
Jan 28 2013, 03:56 PM
Franco isn't considered an heir? I know he was given away by Heather... but by blood he is still a Quartermaine right?
He is, but he is dead. Edward only left shares to his living heirs.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sabrina finally grows a backbone!

Kristina, UGH. Yes, I think she needs to go back to college now.

Connie, I just can't with her. I'm really sick of seeing her almost every day.

Cannot wait to see Kevin tomorrow. Love him and Lucy together!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I liked Sabrina finally standing up to Britt.

I'm really enjoying the rounds and rounds of Tracy vs. AJ.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Eric83
Jan 29 2013, 07:39 PM
Tammy
Jan 28 2013, 03:56 PM
Franco isn't considered an heir? I know he was given away by Heather... but by blood he is still a Quartermaine right?
He is, but he is dead. Edward only left shares to his living heirs.
Oh I didn't know if he was actually 100% dead or not lol.

happy
Member Avatar

Little Emma is a better actress than NuKristina.

And I don't care how much TPTB try to shove Connie down my throat, I want her and Kate off my screen. This DID story sucks. And the actress has zero chemistry with Sonny.

happy
Member Avatar

I always love Mac/Anna scenes. :wub:

happy
Member Avatar

Yeah! AJ & Duke! I think AJ could learn a lot from Duke. I would like to see both these men WIN!

happy
Member Avatar

Maybe Connie and NuKristina should fight to the death, gladiator style. They could both lose, which means we all win!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I cannot wait to watch GH tomorrow, Kevin back!

happy
Member Avatar

IB is such a freaking good actor!!! He is absolutely different as the real Duke vs Faison/Duke. But his choices are so subtle and human. I totally buy both of his characterizations as real people. As campy as the Faison/Duke story was - IB and FH grounded it.

Compare that to the DID crap with Connie/Kate. I don't believe either of these "alters" are real. I just see hammy, hammy acting. Uuuuuugh.

happy
Member Avatar

Ok. If Patrick doesn't break up with Britt now, he is the worst father in the world.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

It was great seeing Kevin and Lucy reunited, at last. So Kevin claims the vampires are made up by Lucy, but Alison's reaction to seeing John at the police station says otherwise. She called him Caleb. I'm really enjoying this mystery a lot more than I thought I would. It's fun.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I wish Robin would come back and run off Britt and pyscho girl Sabrina.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I'm just ready for the Robin mess to be resolved.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply