Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 12:28 AM (7,072 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

I don't like this whole vampire thing they have going on now. Everything--really enjoying!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Well the last 15 minutes was amazing I wonder how Britch is going to talk her way out of this one. LOL I thought Sabina had a smug look on her face when Britch was shooting her mouth off. Having a hard time getting into the vampire story line but I understand why they are doing it. Poor Rafe is going to be charged with his mother murder! Connie and Sonny were fantastic again today. I donít know how AJ would be having a heart attack because I thought he didnít have a heart and Michael will find that out someday. And I always like Tracy no matter who she is with. Canít wait for tomorrow to see what Patrick has to say!

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Britt BUSTED! I hope Patrick dump her fast!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

FINALLY, Patrick sees Britch for who she really is! Apparently, that had to happen because he's too damn dumb to see the truth or listen to what others have told him.

I'm not sure about this vampire thing anymore. I read that they were not doing real vampires so if that's the case then where are they going with this?

Elizabeth and AJ? Hmmm, this could be interesting.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Today's Kevin/Lucy scenes had me crying like Baby Danny.

Seriously. Heart wrenching.

titan1978
Member Avatar

I already like this new kid. I'm kinda bummed his mom is being killed off I liked her in the early PC days. I can see how some people did not enjoy her though.

I'm still just so happy to have Lucy Coe on the show again. I wish we could get a Lucy/Luke/Sonny scene.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

Yeah. I'm already really liking Rafe too. But, I think he killed him mom.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Total evil laugh when Britt turned around and Patrick was standing there.

OMG at Lucy and Kevin. They were always a favorite couple of mine and it feels like they didn't miss a beat. So far I am enjoying the vampire stuff simply because I don't know where it could go. Like this new kid Rafe.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Loved Tracy referring to Carly as Luke's "gold digging niece." She's a Spencer after all.

Patrick overhearing Britt badmouth Emma was great.

Something seems off about Kevin. Maybe it's because I don't know him that well.

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

cubsgirl
Jan 31 2013, 07:34 PM
Total evil laugh when Britt turned around and Patrick was standing there.

OMG at Lucy and Kevin. They were always a favorite couple of mine and it feels like they didn't miss a beat. So far I am enjoying the vampire stuff simply because I don't know where it could go. Like this new kid Rafe.
Totally agree with your statements about K&L.

They just keep kicking ass. Even years later.

happy
Member Avatar

Kevin and Lucy!!! :wub:
They broke my heart today. Their chemistry showed why ABC chose them to anchor a new soap. Sooooooo awesome! And so great to see the magic hasn't dimmed.

And I'm totally shocked to admit that I'm digging the vampire mystery. Bringing in Alison/Rafe drew me in. Curiouser and curiouser.

And I like Rafe! Great chemistry with Molly!!

Go GH!! :wub:

happy
Member Avatar

When did Patrick become so dumb?
Never mind. I just remembered Lisa Niles.
:(

Anyway, I hope this means that this tired story is done. TPTB are really wasting his acting talents, and all of his character's real story potential.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Enjoyed Patrick turning on Britch. That was fun. I kinda want Britch to become unhinged. The actress could probably pull it off.

Liz and AJ was interesting. I could eventually get behind them though I think AJ and Carly have something much more interesting, as much as I never thought I'd want them involved ...

I like the kid playing Rafe and the kids who play Molly and TJ aren't bad so I'm down for them getting a storyline. They all seem very natural. Well, the girl who plays Molly can be a little shrill at times but she's not bad. There's been far worse.

And about Kevin ... I agree with Drew it feels like something's off with him.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Maybe it's not Kevin like others have speculated?

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 1 2013, 05:23 PM
Maybe it's not Kevin like others have speculated?
Have to wonder if Lucy isn't as crazy as everyone thinks. But I too agree something is off with Kevin. The vampire story is silly and campy but I find it entertaining.

happy
Member Avatar

I can't wait for Monday! I'm actually watching ENTIRE episodes! :cheer:

happy
Member Avatar

Am I crazy? But Britt and Emma kind of look alike.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I was not a fan of the vampire thing at first, but the mystery of it all is growing on me, and I'm now pretty intrigued.

Loved Patrick overhearing Britt. Yay! That was a pretty satisfying smack down.

AJ is pretty much working with everyone, it seems. Great use of a returning character, I'd say.

Yeah, MB is just looking tired . . . and old. :'(
Edited by EJamandBread, Feb 1 2013, 11:57 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Enough vampire crap.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

There is no "vampire crap" there's allusion to it. I love it, it's made the show even more interesting. There's only so much baby swaps, WTD and stuff like that to be done before it gets stale and boring

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply