Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 01:00 PM (13,594 Views)
greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

I thought today's show was very entertaining. Kristen is my kind of bad girl cause she is just so darn convincing and crazy! And how old is she because her in that tight dress, her body is still in such awesome shape!

John busting through the door was cheesy but good. Brady is such a wimp but playing the part so well.

Ej and Sami's little make out session was awesome! And Johnny could see their chemistry and happiness even with his good eye.

Nicole faking drunk was good. I did like it when she called Ej her "Ex,ex, ex" I think I would have preferred drunk Nicole over fake drunk Nicole but I will take it.

Chad and Abby are cuter this round to me. Jennifer and Daniel were ok.

GG terrible acting shines through again. I don't know if he could possibly get any worse and he was intolerable as usual. I can tolerate him in scenes with AZ though, they do have serious chemistry and I think the writers are missing the boat with those 2.

Oh yea Eric was on today too!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alligato
Member Avatar

Holy crap!!!
Thank you, Kenny...that was so damn awesome! I had to go run to the TV and watch all of it! Wow!
For a second there, I felt a small smidge of what Days used to make me feel...I got nervous watching Kristen! And she's twirling her hair baiting John to freak! And when she laughed when John started shaking her?!?! Wow! The tears, the anger, the smug! And the psychotic manipulation with the guard, with Brady, with John!!! Holy shit!! So captivatingly fun!!
And the music...that weird cello thing fit the scene.

Brady and Marlena were fun too! Deidre seemed off in the acting department, but Brady was so earnest in his love for Kristen...and I can't help but feel bad for the dope.

EJ's bowtie was as big as his head! WTF!

AZ was on fire today...just so much life in her scenes...she was sassy and hilarious and had me cracking up in her scenes with EJ!! Man, if she would have been drunk, it would have been perfect!
Just excellent contrast with ED's psycho was AZ's faux drunk blast. AZ was ON!

And very very surprisingly, my favorite kiss was the Safe kiss. WTF! The way Rafe caught Sami with that kiss was classic romance. And I'll even give props to the Sween...AS looked nice in her dress and hair today...that doesn't happen too often!

I truly couldn't deal with Dannifer...couldn't watch it!

And then with Brady and Kristen toasting and John busting in! Scared the crap out of me! Didn't see that coming! Loved it!

So much a great show today!! Happy New Year, DAYS! Let this be many of the first to come!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Great show! :applause: Eileen looks absolutely fabulous! I love that dress.
She's a great actress, I liked her as Ashley Abbott on Y & R, but I can't stand Kristen. What
a despicable bitch! She really is using Brady. :angry: He's a nice guy, he just falls in love with women
too quickly. He needs to stop that! :shame: However, I want Brady to show Kristen that she played the wrong
man for a fool. It would be interesting seeing his bad side. I won't feel sorry for Kristen one bit.

I'm not really an EJami fan, but it was so cute Johnny watching his parents kissing. IMO he wants them to
reconcile. Maybe he will get his wish in this new year. I don't know.

Dannifer :puke:

The only person Rafe has real chemistry with is Nicole. I hope TPTB will finally take their friendship to a romantic
level.

Edited by bellajewel, Jan 2 2013, 12:11 AM.

trojangal
Member Avatar

What a terrific show for New Years Day, loving the Kristen /Brady / John /Marlena storyline !
Watched the tri back in the 90's and these scenes brought me back to that era.
Seems like a lot of people on here also enjoyed today's episode maybe we can all
tweet & Facebook exactly what we loved about this episode.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Probably not popular opinion.

I have been EJOLE fan.. it was great until the annoying Taylor showed up and Nicole went all "maybe I love him" and EJ went all "Sami is the love of my life despite shooting me". They (EJOLE) are great when they are written correctly as the sassy couple they can be. They are fun.. and I love that.

I have been EJAMI fan, .. oboy, they have sexual chemistry but when it becomes an everlasting triangle feud. It was super at the beginning but I don't think they attended to write EJAMI as a couple, hence some of the early plots (not going to mention them here). Then lucas/ejami came it was sort of entertaining.. and ej seemed to finally "get his girl".. however ENTER Rafe. Then it just went on and on .. going around in circles. Repeat and repeat and repeat and of course nothing to torn that white and shining armor of Rafes. EJ became a loser over and over again since he never could have the upper arm. He changed ... where is the sassy and smart EJ? I do love EJAMI but not on the expense of EJ. Sami MUST show some kind of "I love him" not because he is the father of her children. I think EJ must at this point reject Sami .. and simple move on for a while without this obsession.
In the meantime Sami can play happy couple with Rafe.. and eventually maybe Sami will realize she wants EJ and be the one that hunts for EJ and toss Rafe to the side for good. Sami is best as the hunter (like she was for years with Austin) and not the price. I think that is the only thing that can have me accept EJAMI again.

In the meantime.. please make EJ himself again. Evil.. funny.. charmful .. smart.. and throw in some good looking gals for him to charm. Abby maybe? Something that could involve characters in the show. With abby that would be a lot of people including Nicole and Sami.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 2 2013, 04:03 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I don't think I can like Abby and Chad as a couple for the reason that Chad did leave her for another woman. What is different now? Only that Mel does not want him.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 2 2013, 03:11 AM
I don't think I can like Abby and Chad as a couple for the reason that Chad did leave her for another woman. What is different now? Only that Mel does not want him.
Yeah, I really have a problem with Chad and Abby. I wish they wouldn't go there. He wanted her until he got a gander at single Melanie and then he dropped Abby like a hot potato, expecting her to be okay with the fact that he basically cheated on her with her best friend. Now that she's off in Europe, Abby is looking pretty convenient.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 1 2013, 03:51 PM
Spencer Hastings
Jan 1 2013, 03:37 PM
This was the first episode I've watched in about a month and it was pretty awesome. I still don't know who Sami was supposed to be with, but everything else ranged from non-offensive to downright amazing.

John and Kristen's scenes were awesome. I loved that someone actually had the balls to tell John how freaking hypnotized he is by his precious, saintly, panting Marlena. Kristen was nuts all those years ago, but even as a 7 year old I could see that they did her dirty. About time she addressed it. I'm glad this is the episode I tuned in for.
I don't really think they "did her dirty", but I don't have a problem with her seeing it that way.
Exactly. I don't think she's right by any means, but she SHOULD feel that way because she's a sociopath/psychopath (I'd say Kristen's her own special kind of 'path').

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Just when I was through with EJole, they go and do this. Those two were really good. Too bad it was a little bit of fun and nothing more. James looked wonderfully dapper with or without the jacket. I do wish they would stop wasting him on Sami. She brings this fine man down.

james0479
Member Avatar

After watching several scenes of today's show multiple times, gotta say Eileen Davidson is the sexiest most entertaining actress on television. She devilishly delighted in the material given to her in all the right ways. Kudos to whoever was at Sony that brought her back. You are my hero.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hoping today's eppi is as good as this one was! :)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kali
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 2 2013, 07:53 AM
Hoping today's eppi is as good as this one was! :)
Me, too! Is Kristen on? The Bristen s/l has me back to where I can't wait for the show be on--I haven't felt this way since Rafe's pointless ass ruined the Daysaster aftermath.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I think it's time to cut their losses with Rafe. The character is useless and the propping is returning. I do like Rafe and Nicole's friendship. Rafe with Nicole works, though. I like Rafe around Nicole.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 2 2013, 04:33 AM
After watching several scenes of today's show multiple times, gotta say Eileen Davidson is the sexiest most entertaining actress on television. She devilishly delighted in the material given to her in all the right ways. Kudos to whoever was at Sony that brought her back. You are my hero.
Absolutely true :) ED has it all, strong stage presence, powerfull acting, and the women are drop dead gorgeous!

AFaithL

Hologram
Jan 2 2013, 03:11 AM
I think Chad and Abby have tremendous chemistry, but yeah it sucks that MarDar had him fall for the glittery hoo-ha that is Melanie. Chad's gonna have to prove that Abby is his first choice.

Lil
Member Avatar

KRISTEN!!! OMG!!!! This was sthe BEST epi I have seen in quite a while and it is all thanks to ED and the DH's. Wow. And Nicole was funny as Hell, even though I'm not loving the same ole same ole with that group. I completely FFWded Suckifer because I didn't want this epi ruined for me. Eileen was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking amazing!!!!

jaygal
Member Avatar

Really good episode.
Kristen is the villain i've been longing for. Take notes EJ.
Nicole is a frickin legend. I actually laughed out aloud when she jumped on EJ.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Enjoyed the episode a lot. Kristen and Nicole were the highlights. Both were delicious. Brady remains a huge fool - no shockers there. That Kristen believes she can so easily turn Brady against his father says a lot more about Brady's stupidity and lack of regard for his family than it does about Kristen's evil brilliance. Wasn't digging how John was treating Marlena, no matter how shocked/angry/distraught he was. He just found out she was right the entire time, after all. And as much as I don't think Chad deserves Abby, they are cute together with nice chemistry.

concerned
Member Avatar

See EJ - that's what happens when you get your own champagne.

Bring Back Mary and Henderson.

PS The old EJ would have been a little better prepared.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

All I care about was the EJole NYE plus kiss lol!! Nicole helping Rafe hahahhahaa.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply