Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 1st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 1 2013, 01:00 PM (13,597 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Does anyone know who wrote today's script?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

lysie
Jan 1 2013, 02:04 PM
blueskies
Jan 1 2013, 02:03 PM
Do we know who wrote it?
Melissa Salmons.

Kerenush
Member Avatar

I haven't seen the episode in full but what I have seen I liked it.. well some of it...

Tammy
Member Avatar

If you don't know Marlena and what she was refering to when she says it, the way she said "Out of all the people in the world, why did she pick you?" to Brady sounded so demeaning. lmao
Edited by Tammy, Jan 1 2013, 07:50 PM.

AFaithL

Tammy
Jan 1 2013, 07:00 PM
I have a question (not really related to todays show). Is Joe Mascolo ever actually coming back to the show? Or are we only going to see Stefano Skype with people from now on? :shrug:
Yes. Both Deidre and Eileen have tweeted pics of them shooting scenes with him.

esp13
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 1 2013, 07:49 PM
If you don't know Marlena and what she was refering to when she says it, the way she said "Out of all the people in the world, why did she pick you?" to Brady sounded so demeaning. lmao
It did. But even in context, it plays exactly into Kristen's hands. It's little things like that which help her manipulate Brady like she did at the end of the episode. I love it.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 1 2013, 07:25 PM
@Kenny- I think I love you. I've been waiting for this to be put on youtube since the episode went off earlier this afternoon, lol.
agreed! Thanks so much Kenny for posting this! :) So awesome. Now I need to go back and re-watch the scenes where Marlena interrupts their vows!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Something about the way Brady said, "It's going to be fine" and "Don't you let it get to you" was pretty weird. Is he starting to see through the illusion just a tiny bit?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 1 2013, 06:25 PM
I think the show was foreshadowing everyone who will eventually end up together by who was kissing who.
If by eventually, you mean that sometime down the road they will be paired again, then I agree. ;)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Kritter,even if John had said "I Do" the marriage wouldn't of been legal anyways,he was legally married to Susan you twat and you are a piece of trash.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 1 2013, 08:20 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

She has a really warped sense of history.The second she found John's love letter to Marlena she could of confronted him,but did she,NO,but leaving out her relationship with John for a second,what about the others she hurt,she made people think Laura was going coo coo,she repeatedly tried to take a child that was not her's from the real mother,she sent Jack to prison for killing her alive brother,I suppose that's John's fault too.

Brady,Brady,Brady,she is playing you like a fiddle,OY,I feel like I am watching passions again and that is NOT a compliment,EM playing a character being manipulated by a psychotic blonde bimbo.Brady,Brady,Brady,your an idiot.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 2 2013, 09:46 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

OK.EJ and Sami's kiss was hot as the glow! As always, they knock out all the other couples in terms of the sexual chemistry! Kristen is topnotch and ED is an amazing actress, Days should be lucky to have an actress as ED on board! When it comes to stories, it is still a disaster except Kristen sl!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Today's show was great. Loved the Kristen/John scenes. ED is playing everyone brilliantly and really letting her acting prowess shine through.

AZ was all kinds of fun today from her blowing the kiss to Sami to her fake drunk act with EJ, and jumping into his arms at midnight. Liked how, even tho she can't stand Sami, she knows how much Rafe loves her, and she wanted to help him be with her on NYE.

Interesting how Sami always seems to go after Rafe, finding any excuse, not the other way around. She may have started to walk away from him, but easily returned when he grabbed her by the arm. I had the feeling she was saying to herself, EJ who???

ShaneDOOLFan

If that powers that be at DOOL read this board, they need to see to realize that Drake and Deidre, given good material will rock their scenes, and they proved that with this episode. Please dont take John and Marlena (especially Marlena) out of Kristen's story line.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

We should all just start sending stuff to the studio for today's writer. She needs a permanent job as head script writer!

BradyB

I enjoyed the John and Kristen scenes today. Superb acting by drake and elieen.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

camera shy
I think the show was foreshadowing everyone who will eventually end up together by who was kissing who.
Then it's going to be awesome when Sami and Nicole hook up because the best kiss of NYE was the one Nic blew to Sami early on.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mer4santo
Jan 1 2013, 09:32 PM
camera shy
Then it's going to be awesome when Sami and Nicole hook up because the best kiss of NYE was the one Nic blew to Sami early on.
SOLE!!!!!!!! :rockon:

Tammy
Member Avatar

While admittedly I don't give a rats furry little ass crack about the Nicole/Rafe/Sami/EJ merry-go-round... Nicole jumping up on EJ and kissing him while he was trying to pry her off of him had me LMAO!

keonhope

I thought Nicole was so hilarious acting drunk getting on EJ's nerves LOL she my favorite :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply