Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 2 2013, 09:37 AM (12,850 Views)
Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Somebody please smack that stupid look off of Kritter's face.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 3 2013, 12:48 PM
So is someone gonna start a thread for Thursday's show? Lol
Someone forgot...

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 2 2013, 11:59 PM
Wait a minute. I have to take back what I said about EJ and Sami. The last 15 minutes was waaaaaay too schmoopy. EJ as a love struck Hugh Grant leaning against the door dreaming about Sami's vajayjay was way OTT. More confident seductor and less ballsless pussy going gaga over Sami. He can still be a snarky badass, and have a love interest at the same time.
He got some underling to send him a fake text message ......

concerned
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 3 2013, 12:52 PM
Somebody please smack that stupid look off of Kritter's face.
I loved that stupid look .... best ending to Days in a long time.

If only they could have morphed it into the bright psychedelic colours like they used to.

concerned
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 3 2013, 11:01 AM
Hamilton
Jan 2 2013, 03:40 PM
When Sami told Ej he has changed all I could think was 'yes he has, into a clown'. Not only does he look like one with that ill fitting bow tie the guy comes across desperate. Yes it was fitting for him to set up a private catered dinner but the scene lacked sexiness. He's lost his edge to play this sappy version and it's downright depressing. Whatever chemistry Sami and Ej may have had is long gone and no amount of candles and close-up staring is going to change that when the characters flop.

I think it's stupid that they have Sami kissing back and forth with these men. She's not a confused teenager confronted with love for the first time. She comes across as a selfish player with no regard for the feelings of the men she's supposedly torn over. If they want her to be a conniving bitch enjoying the attention of as many men as she can gather then write her full out that way. This is just a joke and not entertaining in the least.

Kristen, Marlena, John and Brady!!! Love it all! The fight was awesome and Kristen smirking in the back ground the perfect touch. I hope they can keep up the excitement of this story because I'm enjoying it immensely.

I agree with Rafe and Nicole's friendship being a fun touch to the show. I like it hasn't even whispered romance between them to muck it up.

I agree that Nick is extreme, but what he said to Will was right on. Will agreed to this situation and if now he wants to change it then claim the child and let the chips fall where they may.

I agree with pretty much all of this. It's pathetic...Sami and Jennifer have to be the 2 worst written women on the show. If you're going to have these teenager-y type romances then put YOUNG actors in these roles. It's total crap. And Sami kissing EJ then Rafe then EJ again was just GROSS. Sami kissing ANYONE is gross, IMO, but this was completely puke-worthy.

Kristen and Jarlena are what's keeping me hanging on.

And while I still couldn't give a crap about the Hernandi...I think he shows more signs of life in his friendship with Nicole than he has...ever. There were a few moments with Carrie where he did too before they screwed the pooch on that one.

I still just think Nick is a douchebag. But he's kind of supposed to be a douchebag so I guess it works. I dunno. I like that Will finally confronted him instead of just being cowed the way he has been. I want spunky, asshole Will back lol
Spunky Will was there for 30 seconds where I sat up and thought way to go Will finally getting back in touch with those powers of manipulation.
But Nicks smack down was pretty impressive - I don't think Spunky Will will try that again.

Lil
Member Avatar

^ Which is really unfortunate. I hope for more verbal sparring after the reveal :-)

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

just watched Wed. Jan 2nd DAYS!

Brady Black is the dumbest fucking idiot of alltime on DAYS and maybe any soap. Him beating the crap out of John. ! :o :o :soapbox: :headbang: :wtf: Kristen Blake DiMera the most evil bitch of DAYS of all time! Enjoying Eileeen Davidson back as Kristen, but absoluely hating this storyline of her seduction of ol' dumbass! Hopefully this ends with Brady being killed off because he's ruined!

Also getting really sick of bigoted jerkoff Nick. IMHO Chad was right about him all along and I've now forgiven Chad. Hopefully Gabi will wake up and smell the coffee that Nick is a horrible asshole.

For the first time in months actually liked Nicole. Keep it up DAYS with Nicole. If she keeps acting like this I may warm to a Nicole & Eric re-pairing. Loving Ari Zucker's new lighter blonde do too.

Glad EJ was an afterthought with Sami, her thinking about Rafe, SWEEET. Forget the rapist, attempted murder, baby napping bastard EJ!

Please DAYS lose Brady, and Nick, ASAP. Same goes for Daniel and EJ!
Edited by Kevin_Buchanan, Jan 7 2013, 10:07 PM.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 3 2013, 09:29 AM
papa
Jan 3 2013, 09:14 AM
Kali
Jan 3 2013, 07:51 AM
Yes, Kristen is diabolical and twisted, but is it hopeless to want her to be having real feelings for Brady? I mean as secondary to her desire to be vengeful. I would hate for their hotness to be short-lived. And she didn't know Brady was listening when she was confessing to the priest, did she? She even went back to her hotel room and cried before Brady showed up, right? Couldn't there be something there?
I have no doubt Kristen has feelings for Brady on some level, but I don't think they will ever outweight her desire for revenge on John or Marlena and that should never be ok with Brady.
I think we'll start seeing Kristen's feeling grow for Brady more. :) Still, neither John nor Marlena should want her with their son. Bristen v Jarlena!
I don't think so, and I truly doubt it. Kristen is USING Brady PERIOD!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply