Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, January 2nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 2 2013, 09:37 AM (12,783 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I like how John keeps saying "Stop it, Brady. Stop it" when John's the only one throwing punches. lolol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kristen's look of triumph= icing on cake. That was a perfect ending to that scene.

And I agree, I hate that they've taken Nick into such asshole territory. Blake is doing a great job, and appears to be having a good time. But I do miss sweet Nick.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Lucas is babysitting while she's out with EJ? Craziest thing I have ever heard!

guessgirl
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 2 2013, 01:48 PM
Nick may be a jerk, but he basically said what some people have been saying about Will and his decision.
Yup I had no problem with him saying what he did. Hell I was cheering him on for it. Someone has to point it out.
Edited by guessgirl, Jan 2 2013, 02:07 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 2 2013, 02:00 PM
Allie is Lucas's daughter. You can't 'babysit' your own kid.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 2 2013, 02:04 PM
Vicky4Mimi
sami said kids in other words it not just allie

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Ahh...I assumed Johnny & Syd were with Caroline since that's where they started at the beginning of the date.

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 2 2013, 02:05 PM
SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
sami said kids in other words it not just allie
that is weird so instead of caroline babysitting lol its going to be lucas from now on

Vicky4Mimi

SocRMum1
Vicky4Mimi
Sami said he was with "the Kids" --not just Allie. And no I don't consider a dad keeping his own children as "babysitting"..but she shouldn't have asked him to keep the kids while she was out with EJ. It's like another stab in Lucas' heart.

am103
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Of course he is! Lucas isn't allowed to have a life if it doesn't revolve around Sami, even if it was New Year's Eve. But I guess someone has to watch Sami's kids.

Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John is owning this show right now! This is the most entertaining Days has been in a very long time. Eileen Davidson's dialogue is superb.

And Nick is a total ass! I mean, Blake Berris is very good at playing it, but I miss geeky Nick a LOT.

Vicky4Mimi

SocRMum1
Jan 2 2013, 02:09 PM
Ahh...I assumed Johnny & Syd were with Caroline since that's where they started at the beginning of the date.
uhhh asking someone with Alzheimer's to babysit 2 or 3 very young children sounds a little risky too, don't you think??

papa

John may be over reacting to Brady and Kristen, but the bottom line is Kristen making a fool out of Brady. The fact that he isn't even considering she is playing him is just stupid.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 2 2013, 02:14 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Of course he is! Lucas isn't allowed to have a life if it doesn't revolve around Sami, even if it was New Year's Eve. But I guess someone has to watch Sami's kids.

Kristen/Brady/Marlena/John is owning this show right now! This is the most entertaining Days has been in a very long time. Eileen Davidson's dialogue is superb.

And Nick is a total ass! I mean, Blake Berris is very good at playing it, but I miss geeky Nick a LOT.
and yet not allow to seen with them
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 2 2013, 02:16 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

Partnersincrime
Jan 2 2013, 02:16 PM
am103
Jan 2 2013, 02:14 PM
Vicky4Mimi

and yet not allow to seen with them
Right! I would much rather have watched Lucas with the kids than that riduclous dinner with EJ---moments after Sami kissed Rafe!! That was crazy too. The only good thing to come out of the evening was the kiss with Rafester--and the tiny bit of EJOLE we got.

I really wish they had featured Lucas on a date too. One that only likes him and he's really liking her too. The show is missing such a great opportunity not showing Lucas in romantic scenes!! I wouldn't be fast forwarding those for sure!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 2 2013, 01:29 PM
desertgal
Jan 2 2013, 01:27 PM
Missing the day ahead recaps from Pat & Skye.....HELP!
They aren't getting day ahead episodes right now so they can't help.
There's still hope for Monday 1/21. "Days" is preempted nationally on Monday 1/21 for Inauguration Day, so if Canada gets an episode on 1/21, then they will be back to one-day ahead!
Edited by Jason47, Jan 2 2013, 02:34 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Miss Rhi
Jan 2 2013, 01:29 PM
desertgal
Jan 2 2013, 01:27 PM
Missing the day ahead recaps from Pat & Skye.....HELP!
They aren't getting day ahead episodes right now so they can't help.
I miss them too
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 2 2013, 02:15 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 2 2013, 02:09 PM
uhhh asking someone with Alzheimer's to babysit 2 or 3 very young children sounds a little risky too, don't you think??

Definitely. But it didn't stop Sami from walking off and leaving Johnny standing there in the pub with Caroline at the beginning of the date. :shrug:

Ireland98

Kristen is amazing! Always enjoy Marlena vs Kristen.
Glad we got a taste of Will being written in character when he confronted Nick about the gay boy comment!
The John & Brady fight was kind of funny, but enjoyable to watch!

I thought this was a great episode overall. A good mix of drama, rivalries, romance, comedy, and friendship!
Edited by Ireland98, Jan 2 2013, 03:39 PM.

peaches179

LOL@ Kristen telling Marlena she's glad she still got a little fight left in her dotage.

Nick's right. Will can't have it both ways.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jan 2 2013, 03:01 PM
LOL@ Kristen telling Marlena she's glad she still got a little fight left in her dotage.

Nick's right. Will can't have it both ways.
And Will's right to be upset by his child being raised by a homophobe. That's information he didn't have when he made his non-binding agreement with Gabi and Nick.

And it's becoming clearer and clear that Will doesn't want it both ways, he wants his kid and wanting his kid is going to trump what Gabi wants, especially when he finds out what she did to Melanie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply