Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 2 2013, 01:52 PM (6,145 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoiler wk 12/14

Friends and family gather together for the grand opening of Nick's new club

Phyllis is forced to make a choice between Jack and Summer

Nick and Phyllis come to a new understanding

Lily plans a romantic surprise for Cane

Things really heat up between Adriana and Noah

Victor bargains with Billy

via jcren

Daily Spoilers week of 1/14

1/14,Friends and family members attend the opening of Nick's club; Phyllis must make a choice.

1/15, Phyllis and Nick come to an understanding; Michael fears that history will repeat itself with Fen

1/16, Lily plans a surprise for Cane; things heat up between Adriana and Nick(I think it means Noah)

1/17, Victor and Billy make a bargain; Jamie and Fen have a confrontation that leads to tragedy.

1/18, Jack confesses to Michael; Tucker tries to rebuild his relationship with Katherine.

TV Guide Previews

1/14, Friends and family gather for the opening of Nick's new club, while Phyllis is forced to choose between Jack and Summer.

1/15, Nick and Phyllis come to a new understanding, while Michael worries that history may be repeating itself with Fen.

1/16, Lily plans a romantic surprise for Cane, while things heat up between Noah and Adriana.

1/17, Victor bargains with Billy, while Fen and Jamie's confrontation has tragic consequences.

1/18, Jack comes clean with Michael, while Tucker works to rebuild his relationship with Katherine.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Nick's New Club)
1/14, Loved ones gather for the opening of Nick's new club; Phyllis chooses between Jack and Summer.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Understanding)
1/15, Nick and Phyllis come to a new understanding; Michael worries that history may be repeating itself with Fen.(CC) (Stereo)

(Lily and Cane)
1/16, Lily plans a romantic surprise for Cane; things get intense between Noah and Adrianna.(CC) (Stereo)

(Victor's Bargan)
1/17, Victor strikes a bargain with Billy; Fen and Jamie's confrontation ends badly.(CC) (Stereo)

(Coming Clean)
1/18, Jack comes clean with Michael; Tucker and Katherine work to rebuild their relationship.(CC) (Stereo)

Edited by Daytime, Jan 13 2013, 01:07 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

I will bet money that this club will go in the same way as the coffee house when he and Sharon started it.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 2 2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:

I will bet money that this club will go in the same way as the coffee house when he and Sharon started it.
They had the coffee shop for years and were successful at it.

Checkers
Member Avatar

metitle
Quote:

Crimson Lights is still around. :-/ Nick/Sharon did very well running that coffee shop for years.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime for this and B+B's Jan 14th Spoilers! :hail:

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 2 2013, 02:52 PM
metitle
Quote:

What I meant is that Nick will be bored soon with his new project (nightclub) and it will be sold and he will move on.
I didn't mean to infer that it was not successful.
Edited by metitle, Jan 2 2013, 09:34 PM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Eww Phyllis/Nick spoilers. Barf

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 2 2013, 09:33 PM
Sammie Jo
metitle
Quote:

What I meant is that Nick will be bored soon with his new project (nightclub) and it will be sold and he will move on.
I don't remember why he sold it, but, wasn't it after Cassie died and he and sharon split? I just don't remember him being bored with it, but, I could be wrong, that was a long time ago.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Most of the time when Lane are shown it's them knocking boots....

Checkers
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 3 2013, 12:10 AM
Most of the time when Lane are shown it's them knocking boots....

Posted Image

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Lily makes me sick with all the little surprises she plans for Cane. She plans all the surprises they have in their marriage and before their marriage. I cannot remember him planning one surprise for her.

HEr surprises always end up with her in a sexy nightgown and us having to watch her skinny ass body seduce him with champagne and chocolate strawberries. Followed by sex.

Seems she is always trying to make him feel that he is the only one but when does he do something to prove she is the only one. All he can do is show how insecure he is everytime a man comes around Lily. Detest the character and the actor.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

^^I'm counting down to the moment when Tyler lays a big surprise on her! :cheer: Cane who?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ugh, I'm kind of pissed that Lily/Cane & Chloe/Kevin are getting bigger stories now.

soapflake02

This is one of the reasons I think cane and lily are boring together..

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Sammie Jo
metitle
Quote:

I thought Nick owned Restless Style at one point. Does it still exist or have the writers put in the dungeon?? :shrug:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 4 2013, 04:55 AM
metitle
Sammie Jo
metitle

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI will bet money that this club will go in the same way as the coffee house when he and Sharon started it.
I thought Nick owned Restless Style at one point. Does it still exist or have the writers put in the dungeon?? :shrug:
yes, nick did own RS at one time, it was him, phyliss, Jack & sharon, a collaboration destined to blow up. lol
Billy is trying to sell RS now, have no clue who's running it, Chloe is supposed to work there, but she's too busy being the new chipmunk.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Queen B
Jan 3 2013, 05:35 PM
Ugh, I'm kind of pissed that Lily/Cane & Chloe/Kevin are getting bigger stories now.
Yes they are getting more stories and they are one of the reasons that I am FF'ng more and more of YnR

they are boring and sickening.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Teasers wk 1/14th

Jack's detox. He wants to confess all to Phyllis but Summer gets sick and Phyllis goes to be with her.

John comes back and Jack has a meltdown.

Phyllis returns to the cabin (I guess Summer is okay?) Jack confesses all to her about the drinking, blacking out, dead Stephanie, and Adam removing her body.

Phyllis is upset because she just went through this with Kevin and doesn't want to be involved with covering up another crime.

Victor's PI guy turns on him to Jack who pays him off.

Jack knows everything that Victor does, including that she was a Congressman Wheeler's daughter.

Sharon ends up at Jabot (not Newman) and apparently so does Adam.

Billy and Victor make some kind of deal. It is all very vague. But Victor is definitely about to expose Jack in some way.

jcren

Edited by Daytime, Jan 9 2013, 05:32 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Victor's PI guy turns on him to Jack who pays him off.

Well, that's one PI who won't have a license for long, there's a confidentiality thing, just like with atty's and docs.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply