Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 2 2013, 01:52 PM (6,094 Views)
SnowAngel
Member Avatar

That PI will probably be the next one that goes missing!

I'm getting confused about who is running what! Is Cane the CEO of Jabot and he hired Sharon and Adam and now Billy is running Newman?

BTW, I have been watching old clips of Y&R (back in the late 90's and early 00's) I forgot how good the show was. I really hate to see what they have done to some of the character, especially Victor and Sharon. Victor has always been ruthless, but never such a villian and Sharon was a much more powerful and believable actress then too. IDK, maybe just me :shrug:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

SnowAngel
Jan 10 2013, 09:47 AM

I'm getting confused about who is running what! Is Cane the CEO of Jabot and he hired Sharon and Adam and now Billy is running Newman?

BTW, I have been watching old clips of Y&R (back in the late 90's and early 00's) I forgot how good the show was. I really hate to see what they have done to some of the character, especially Victor and Sharon. Victor has always been ruthless, but never such a villian and Sharon was a much more powerful and believable actress then too. IDK, maybe just me :shrug:
It does get confusing..

Adam is temporary CEO of Newman and he hires Sharon to work at Newman. I don't know how Billy is coming in to the equation, but it sounds like he will send both Adam and Sharon to Jabot (?). Jabot has now became a part of Newman, so it's all one team. Cane is the CEO of Jabot right now because Neil was fired.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Shick
Jan 10 2013, 10:07 AM
SnowAngel
Jan 10 2013, 09:47 AM

It does get confusing..

Adam is temporary CEO of Newman and he hires Sharon to work at Newman. I don't know how Billy is coming in to the equation, but it sounds like he will send both Adam and Sharon to Jabot (?). Jabot has now became a part of Newman, so it's all one team. Cane is the CEO of Jabot right now because Neil was fired.
Jack made Billy and Adam co CEOs. Villy & Victor want to oust Adam out of NE so I think thats how Adam ends up at Jabot. If Billy and Victor are making a deal, Victor might say that he wants Sharon out of NE as well so she ends up at Jabot. Since Cane is the CEO at Jabot, they don't have to worry about Adam taking over things since he's not in charge. Adam only cares about NE anyways. And maybe Adam agrees to go to Jabot b/c he doesn't want it merged into NE for Jack's sake so will try to save it from that end. How Adam gets back into NE is a mystery LOL. Frankly I'm getting confused just talking about it!

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 9 2013, 05:31 PM
Teasers wk 1/14th

Sharon ends up at Jabot (not Newman) and apparently so does Adam.

jcren

Posted Image

Don't care that she's working with Adam but all this means is that Sharon is gonna be Cane's temptation at work. UGH.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Checkers
Jan 10 2013, 03:11 PM
Daytime
Teasers wk 1/14th

jcren

Posted Image

Don't care that she's working with Adam but all this means is that Sharon is gonna be Cane's temptation at work. UGH.
CTHU :lol: at this "Cynthia" side eye U got going here.

Cane and his non swaggish self better fall back off of Sharon they really don't need to go there, let'em get infatuated w/Chloe or Abby.

Checkers
Member Avatar

lightandday
Jan 10 2013, 04:21 PM
Checkers
Daytime
Teasers wk 1/14th

jcren

Posted Image

Cane and his non swaggish self better fall back off of Sharon they really don't need to go there, let'em get infatuated w/Chloe or Abby.
Please no Sharon/Cane but I'm kind of giggling at the fact that Billy sent them to Jabot. Adam thought he was gonna be playing with the big boys at NE but Billy ships them off.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 10 2013, 04:27 PM
lightandday
Jan 10 2013, 04:21 PM
Checkers
Daytime
Teasers wk 1/14th

jcren

Posted Image

Please no Sharon/Cane but I'm kind of giggling at the fact that Billy sent them to Jabot. Adam thought he was gonna be playing with the big boys at NE but Billy ships them off.
love it that Billy gets to ship adam off to jabot! lmao
Oh Billy, you little devil you! :wub2:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers week of 1/14

1/14,Friends and family members attend the opening of Nick's club; Phyllis must make a choice.

1/15, Phyllis and Nick come to an understanding; Michael fears that history will repeat itself with Fen

1/16, Lily plans a surprise for Cane; things heat up between Adriana and Nick(I think it means Noah)

1/17, Victor and Billy make a bargain; Jamie and Fen have a confrontation that leads to tragedy.

1/18, Jack confesses to Michael; Tucker tries to rebuild his relationship with Katherine.

Edited by Daytime, Jan 11 2013, 06:20 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Quote:

Jamie and Fen have a confrontation that leads to tragedy.
Don't tell me Fen kills Jamie!! :scared:

taylore
Member Avatar

I don't think Fen will kill him,Jamie will probably kill himself (i hope not).

soapflake02

I don't think anything happens to fen, there was a photo that was posted here the other day and "fen" was in it.

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 2 2013, 09:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 2 2013, 02:52 PM
metitle
Jan 2 2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:

Friends and family gather together for the grand opening of Nick's new club

I will bet money that this club will go in the same way as the coffee house when he and Sharon started it.
They had the coffee shop for years and were successful at it.
What I meant is that Nick will be bored soon with his new project (nightclub) and it will be sold and he will move on.
I didn't mean to infer that it was not successful.
Something tells me this bar won't be around that long. Did anyone happen to notice, after Nick and Avery left, that brief dimming of lights and that low "bzzzt?" Methinks I smell a devastating fire in the offing! :run:

Checkers
Member Avatar

That bar was so empty. Just a fail. I really don't like this story. :shame:

LPS
Member Avatar

I think the set of Nick's bar is ugly, IMO.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

ArthriticBill
Jan 11 2013, 07:38 PM
metitle
Jan 2 2013, 09:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 2 2013, 02:52 PM
metitle
Jan 2 2013, 02:24 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI will bet money that this club will go in the same way as the coffee house when he and Sharon started it.
They had the coffee shop for years and were successful at it.
What I meant is that Nick will be bored soon with his new project (nightclub) and it will be sold and he will move on.
I didn't mean to infer that it was not successful.
Something tells me this bar won't be around that long. Did anyone happen to notice, after Nick and Avery left, that brief dimming of lights and that low "bzzzt?" Methinks I smell a devastating fire in the offing! :run:
I wondered about those lights too!
Maybe Adam will go to the opening, and the place catches fire and he burns up. :tounge:
For a bar that is opening in a few hours, there should be employees bustling all over the place putting last minute touches on everything.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

1/14, Friends and family gather for the opening of Nick's new club, while Phyllis is forced to choose between Jack and Summer.

1/15, Nick and Phyllis come to a new understanding, while Michael worries that history may be repeating itself with Fen.

1/16, Lily plans a romantic surprise for Cane, while things heat up between Noah and Adriana.

1/17, Victor bargains with Billy, while Fen and Jamie's confrontation has tragic consequences.

1/18, Jack comes clean with Michael, while Tucker works to rebuild his relationship with Katherine.

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

Victor bargains with Bill

I wish the writers would let Billy interact with someone other than the Newmans. His characters has been ruined, IMO.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Billy should be the one helping Jack not Adam. I really can't stand the Adam/Jack scenes. No way would Smilin' Jack trust Adam. I don't care that he is hooked on pills. They had to turn Jackie Boy into an addict to be slummin with the babysnacther.
Edited by Checkers, Jan 12 2013, 09:20 PM.

soapflake02

In a way they have ruined Billy's character having to deal with whiney and needy Victoria all the time.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Nick's New Club)
1/14, Loved ones gather for the opening of Nick's new club; Phyllis chooses between Jack and Summer.(CC) (Stereo)

(New Understanding)
1/15, Nick and Phyllis come to a new understanding; Michael worries that history may be repeating itself with Fen.(CC) (Stereo)

(Lily and Cane)
1/16, Lily plans a romantic surprise for Cane; things get intense between Noah and Adrianna.(CC) (Stereo)

(Victor's Bargan)
1/17, Victor strikes a bargain with Billy; Fen and Jamie's confrontation ends badly.(CC) (Stereo)

(Coming Clean)
1/18, Jack comes clean with Michael; Tucker and Katherine work to rebuild their relationship.(CC) (Stereo)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply