Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of January 14th
Topic Started: Jan 2 2013, 01:52 PM (6,098 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Phyllis chooses between Jack and Summer

It shouldn't be a hard decision, your kids come first, jack is just another guy, he is not your responsibility, you already chose him over Daniel.
Too bad if jack wants private rehab, he's being selfish, go to a regular rehab hospital like everyone else.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I feel like all I do is complain lol but here I go. I'm not feelin this NE s/l at all. It has too many damn holes and is way too contrived! I know this is a soap and I am willing to suspend disbelief but there is only so much I can suspend without having my intelligence insulted.

I really wish this bullying storyline would be front and center instead of the Adam show. It is a hot topic and the only one picking up any steam yet its only being shown 2x a week! CL should have his turn in the spotlight again. Michael Baldwin is a great character and has been sitting on the sidelines for too long. What about showing Fen alone in his room plotting his next move, sorta like how they did Ricky. More scenes with Summer. Instead, they have Navery on 5x a week having sex in every establishment, on every surface, in every room! :puke: They are a waste of airtime.

Over at SOC, the spoilers for the week have Tucker performing the Heimlich on Murphy at the GCAC. :fp2: I dunno if I should be laughing or crying LOL

Leisha
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 13 2013, 01:39 PM

Over at SOC, the spoilers for the week have Tucker performing the Heimlich on Murphy at the GCAC. :fp2: I dunno if I should be laughing or crying LOL

OMG I just read tweets joking around about the Murphy spoiler on twitter, someone tweeted....

"they should have Tucker lose an EYE saving Murphy before heading out of town. Ha! #YR " :mutley:

Y&R has to give ole Murphy a break, first his daughter law tries to kill him, then he's in bed for ages unable to talk, then he disappears, fishing or at a lodge meeting, for what seems like forever. The poor guy finally returns and is able to have some dinner with Kay and almost dies chocking on his food.

I'll be surprised if this scene doesn't make me laugh. LOL

Checkers
Member Avatar

^The eye thing was funny. Patch. :lol:

Peridott
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 12 2013, 08:26 PM
Quote:

Victor bargains with Bill

I wish the writers would let Billy interact with someone other than the Newmans. His characters has been ruined, IMO.
I wish the same. Everything should not be about his in laws. Victor/Victoria/Billy is so played out.

kelly777
Member Avatar

^^ I want Billy to mix it up with others too! Well, maybe it would be good if he could at the very least include his daughter, Delia, when he talks about the family legacy. I'm so pissed they seem to include Delia in the Fisher/Baldwin clan and exclude her from the Abbott family tree.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Make Nice.
Tuesday, January 15 2013 Sheknows

Jamie returns, Victor learns Sharon's at Newman, and Phyllis and Nick talk.

Billy arrives at Newman and finds Adam in the CEO chair. They bicker about whether Adam needs to be there. Adam reminds him that Jack asked that they work together. Billy says he's in charge and will make the decisions. Sharon arrives and gets put in the middle. Billy gives her projects that he and Adam disagree on - he wants her opinion if she'd move forward on them. Adam snarks that she'll have to agree with Billy to keep her job. Billy counters that if he leaves today she'll keep her job. Sharon says she already reviewed the projects - she agrees with Adam on one, and Billy on two others. Sharon reminds them they are all there to do a good job.

At the Club, Victoria complains to Victor about him not being supportive to Nick. Talk turns to business. Victor says Billy's not an asset and he's certain Adam won't leave. They see Chelsea, who explains that Adam couldn't leave Jack hanging - they are still going. Victor and Victoria find out that Adam hired Sharon. Chelsea, exasperated, says it wasn't about them. Once alone, Vikki insists to Victor that Billy didn't know about Sharon - he's not keeping secrets. Later, Victoria urges Chelsea to convince Adam to leave, saying things will get ugly.

Phyllis arrives at the tackhouse. Avery and Nick greet her. After thanking Avery for looking out for Summer, Phyllis goes upstairs. Avery kisses Nick and departs. Phyllis reappears and she and Nick recall when Summer was in a coma. Phyllis says they became whole again. Nick tells her their divorce is final. Phyllis stops him from talking about Avery and apologizes for hurting him. Phyllis wishes him happiness and says she'll get there too. Nick agrees - he appreciates her apology.
At the Baldwin house, Lauren and Michael worry about Jamie. Fen snarks about it being his fault Jamie's gone. Michael and Fen argue. Fen rants that he's the bad guy and takes off. Michael tells Lauren he can't understand how his kid doesn't care about another person hurting.
In his hiding spot, Jamie gets another text from Fen telling him he's a loser and to stay gone.
John Abbott appears to Jack in the cabin. He's proud he's trying to get clean, but reminds him that a woman died. Jack says he didn't put the pills in her hand. John complains that he didn't stop it either, and he knowingly let Adam become an accomplice. Jack hollers at him to stop. Jack hears someone outside. He pretends to leave. Victor's man enters. Jack confronts him. The man claims he's a reporter, but Jack knows he's lying. Jack threatens him, and the man admits Victor hired the hooker - but they had no idea she was a congressman's daughter. He spills Victor's plan.

Fen arrives at the coffee house complaining about his parents. Kevin tells him Lauren and Michael can help Jamie and still love him - he's too smart not to know that. Kevin advises him to stay calm. Fen muses, "You mean, make nice..."

Paul arrives at the Baldwin residence. He, Lauren, and Michael are discussing Fen being jealous of Jamie. To their relief, Jamie arrives. Michael gets permission for Jamie to stay there. As Jamie leaves to get his things, Fen spots him.

Avery meets Tyler at The Underground and asks if his marketing offer still stands. Tyler talks about what they need. Avery hires him.

At Jamie's hiding spot, Fen watches as he packs his things.
Fen returns home. His parents tell him Jamie's coming back to stay. Fen says he's fine with it. Michael's suspicious. Fen admits to not liking Jamie, but says they'll make it work. Jamie arrives. Fen tells him he's on board. Jamie promises not to tell his parents about the texts if he backs off. When Jamie goes to shower, Fen puts a knick-knack in his backpack.
Victor arrives at Newman as Adam and Billy are telling Sharon they're impressed with her work. Victor wonders if Billy-boy's wife knows about this. Adam says it's not Victor's problem. Sharon exits. Victor confronts Billy but he gets called away. Victor challenges Adam. Adam says everything he does is for the good of Newman. Victor leaves. Mason stops him - he has things to discuss. Victor arranges a meeting later.
Dylan McAvoy checks into the Genoa City Motor Arms.
Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Phyllis returns to the cabin as Jack is on the phone saying, "We've got a problem. Victor has been sniffing around."

Mason tells Victor he's not after money. Victor says everyone's after money, it depends on how they acquire it.

Adriana tells Noah she was an idiot and didn't know what a good thing she had - she does now.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Daytime
Jan 14 2013, 03:30 PM
Phyllis arrives at the tackhouse. Avery and Nick greet her. After thanking Avery for looking out for Summer, Phyllis goes upstairs. Avery kisses Nick and departs. Phyllis reappears and she and Nick recall when Summer was in a coma. Phyllis says they became whole again. Nick tells her their divorce is final. Phyllis stops him from talking about Avery and apologizes for hurting him. Phyllis wishes him happiness and says she'll get there too. Nick agrees - he appreciates her apology.

Posted Image

I hope she means it and moves on because Phyllis chasing after Nick is so very tired.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

So Dylan McAvoy is going to take over Ronan's old dingy digs? LOL I thought he was an architect...couldn't he afford the GCAC?

Checkers
Member Avatar

Quote:

Avery meets Tyler at The Underground and asks if his marketing offer still stands. Tyler talks about what they need. Avery hires him.

I'm so tired of this chick.

Quote:

Fen returns home. His parents tell him Jamie's coming back to stay. Fen says he's fine with it. Michael's suspicious. Fen admits to not liking Jamie, but says they'll make it work. Jamie arrives. Fen tells him he's on board. Jamie promises not to tell his parents about the texts if he backs off. When Jamie goes to shower, Fen puts a knick-knack in his backpack.

Fen the little demon needs to leave Jamie alone. If this was the 90s Paul & Christine would of had Jamie living with them.

soapflake02

Phick fans on twitter are insane, literally.

ratfink
Member Avatar

What knick-knack?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 14 2013, 04:55 PM
Quote:

I'm so tired of this chick.

Quote:

Fen the little demon needs to leave Jamie alone. If this was the 90s Paul & Christine would of had Jamie living with them.

remember that old horror flick, The Omen? The evil little kid Damian, is who Fen reminds me of.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Excuse my language but Fen is a big Prick! (note the capital P!!) LOL Ugh. Poor Jamie! He's gonna be accused of stealing and get kicked out with no one again. I agree with Checkers, I really wish Paul would adopt him!!!

I actually enjoyed Avery and Tyler for some reason and also the Phick talk.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Fen is Michael .02 Michael was crazy back in the day, too. I'm afraid for Jamie.

LPS
Member Avatar

Get him, Fen! Jamie is just a repeat of Shane from OLTL. And I hated that charracter. Lol

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

soapgoddess
Jan 15 2013, 01:33 PM
Fen is Michael .02 Michael was crazy back in the day, too. I'm afraid for Jamie.
he totally looked like a Kevin clone at CL with the hair and all LOL. I guess he has those genes.

Daytime
Member Avatar

In The Clear.
Wednesday, January 16 2013 sheknows

Leslie and Tyler are hiding something, Lily surprises Cane, and Jack confesses.

At the Club, Mason offers Victor information on what's happening at Newman in exchange for a position when Victor regains control. Sarge enters and asks Mason when he started hanging with Victor Newman. Victor's henchman appears and tells Victor he found no dirt on Jack at the cabin. Victor decides he's going to go public about Stephanie. He tells the man to make sure he can't be connected to the hooker. Meanwhile, Mason fills Sarge in on Jack having a heart attack and not being at Newman. Sarge sneers, "So you decided to start throw in with Victor." Sarge reminds Mason that Jack hired him as a favor. He says Jack will return.

Phyllis returns to the cabin as Jack is leaving Adam an urgent message that Victor knows about Stephanie. She grills him. Jack finally admits the whole story and says he should have known Victor hired her. Phyllis panics when she learns that Jack's heart attack was a cover up and that Adam moved the body. Jack says it's worse - she's Marcus Wheeler's daughter. Jack tells her about Victor's henchman showing up there and paying him off. Phyllis doesn't want to be caught up in it. Jack feels guilty about Stephanie. Phyllis reassures him. He tells her he has to make things right.

Tyler enters the Crimson Lights patio and hears Lily ordering champagne and caviar to the honeymoon suite at the Club. She tells him it's a surprise for Cane. Tyler thinks it's hot and promises not to tell the boss about her and 'SugarCane' skipping out of work. He thinks she likes the thrill of possibly getting caught.

At Jabot, Neil stares at Leslie as she tries to tell him about a contract. She's attracted to his cologne and they get very close. Cane enters as they're about to kiss. Leslie becomes businesslike and briskly leaves. Cane and Neil talk briefly and arrange to meet later. Cane calls Lily. She teases that she left him a clue in the office where to find her - it's a napkin with lipstick. Later, Tyler arrives and finds Leslie. They discuss 'being in the clear'. She's worried someone might do a background check on them. Neil watches their conversation suspiciously. He tells Leslie later that he's sorry for not respecting her boundaries. She kisses him. Tyler enters and leaves quickly. She tells Neil next time they need to do that somewhere else.

Noah gives Adriana heck for showing up at the Club bar - she should be in her room. He tells her last night was a mistake. Adriana whines that he's always working. Cane arrives and Noah gives him a gift from Lily - red Christmas lights. Adriana tells Noah they never did the romance thing. He says they didn't work because she cheated. Adriana says they still have a connection and asks to see him later.

Cane finds Lily on the coffee house patio and hollers, "Crimson Lights!" She gives him coffee so he's not too tired for what will follow.

Noah lets Adriana into the tackhouse reluctantly. He says she's just looking for the money. She questions him about it. He insists it's gone. She puts on music and they make-out. Later, Noah comes downstairs re-dressing. He reads a paper belonging to Adriana. She appears. "What are you doing?" He questions her about the 'fake' bank statement for $10,000 in the name Rita Sanchez and throws her out. Her phone beeps - she looks worried.

Cane and Lily kiss on the bed in the honeymoon suite. She tells him her heart belongs to him - only him. He says he loves her and they go back to kissing. Later, they eat strawberries and make pillow talk. She mentions talking to Tyler at Nick's opening and then laughs at Cane's jealousy, telling him he needs to cool off - in the shower.

Cane and Lily return to Jabot and run into Tyler. Tense words are exchanged between Cane and Tyler. Cane won't let Tyler get to him.

Mason is puzzled to hear of a press conference at Newman. Victor appears. He set it up - he has an announcement to make.

Genoa City Spoilers for Tomorrow on The Young and the Restless:

Lauren and Michael start to notice things going missing at home.

Tucker approaches Katherine and Murphy at the Club and Murphy tells him to go away.

Paul asks Fen about making peace with Jamie. Fen tells Paul he'll be gone soon enough.

soapflake02

Paul asks Fen about making peace with Jamie. Fen tells Paul he'll be gone soon enough.

oh no, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jan 15 2013, 04:17 PM

oh no, I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means..
I "think" it means that because the little drama queen put knick knack of some type in Jamie's bag, that lauren and Mikey will throw him out for stealing.
Wonder what he'll do if that doesn't work?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply