Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's request: Please send in your "congrats on 12,000 episodes" messages!; Be a part of the special Jason47 12,000th tribute!
Topic Started: Jan 2 2013, 10:53 PM (3,904 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 6 2013, 11:39 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:35 PM
Yay! This has to be the chunk missing from what I have.

And if people are confused about my excitement for this, remember what storyline her entrance was a part of. ;)
Her first two scenes she's outside the pub lurking while Drake and Ariana Chase have a chat inside the pub. Once they leave in the second scene, she goes in a makes a call and gets Marlena's answering machine and hangs up without speaking. You do see her face in this scene. The last two scenes (which I didn't check yet) are later in the episode, she's alone at Roman & Marlena's House.
I've seen the last one at the house. There's also a chunk missing from when Roman almost shoots her and until she gets to the hospital.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:41 PM
I've seen the last one at the house. There's also a chunk missing from when Roman almost shoots her and until she gets to the hospital.
I have a slow upload speed always on YouTube, so the best I can offer at the moment is the 4 scenes from her FIRST episode!!

Here's a quick recap of ALL her scenes from her first 6 episodes, so you can figure out what is or isn't missing (although I probably can't add more than just her first episode...we'll see how long those scenes take to upload).

PS: Back then, my records weren't as complete. I would only list the "general" set being used...so Roman/Marlena's House might not actually be the Living Room set, but could be a bedroom set too, as I've already seen from checking the episodes around this airdate.

1/22/93:
T-A: Brady Pub (Kimberly, John, Samantha, Xs)
1-A: Brady Pub (Kimberly, John, Samantha, Xs)
6-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)
7-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)

1/25/93:
T-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)
2-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)
4-B: Roman/Marlena's House (John, Samantha) (and flashback of John/Marlena)
7-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, John, Samantha, Cop # 1, Cop # 2)

1/26/93:
T-D: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)
1-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)
2-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha, Bo)
3-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha, Bo, Carrie)
4-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, Carrie)
5-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Samantha, Carrie)
6-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)
7-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)

1/27/93:
T-D: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, John)
1-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, John)
3-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, John)
4-A: Nurses' Station (Carly, Marlena, Samantha, John, Billie, Nurse Linda, Xs)
6-D: Nurses' Station & Staff Lounge (John, Samantha, Marlena, Rebecca, Carly, Lawrence, Nurse Linda, Xs) (and Intercut with Abe's Office: Roman, Xs)

1/28/93:
T-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha)
1-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha)
3-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha)

2/1/93:
T-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha) (and Intercut: Carrie's Apartment: Carrie, Austin)
1-A: Corridor Outside Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Austin, Samantha)
4-A: Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Samantha)
6-A: Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Samantha)
7-A: Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Samantha, Austin)

lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 6 2013, 11:57 PM
lysie
Jan 6 2013, 11:41 PM
I have a slow upload speed always on YouTube, so the best I can offer at the moment is the 4 scenes from her FIRST episode!!

Here's a quick recap of ALL her scenes from her first 6 episodes, so you can figure out what is or isn't missing (although I probably can't add more than just her first episode...we'll see how long those scenes take to upload).

PS: Back then, my records weren't as complete. I would only list the "general" set being used...so Roman/Marlena's House might not actually be the Living Room set, but could be a bedroom set too, as I've already seen from checking the episodes around this airdate.

1/22/93:
T-A: Brady Pub (Kimberly, John, Samantha, Xs)
1-A: Brady Pub (Kimberly, John, Samantha, Xs)
6-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)
7-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)

1/25/93:
T-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)
2-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha)
4-B: Roman/Marlena's House (John, Samantha) (and flashback of John/Marlena)
7-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, John, Samantha, Cop # 1, Cop # 2)

1/26/93:
T-D: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)
1-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)
2-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha, Bo)
3-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha, Bo, Carrie)
4-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, Carrie)
5-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Samantha, Carrie)
6-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)
7-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Roman, Marlena, Samantha)

1/27/93:
T-D: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, John)
1-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, John)
3-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha, John)
4-A: Nurses' Station (Carly, Marlena, Samantha, John, Billie, Nurse Linda, Xs)
6-D: Nurses' Station & Staff Lounge (John, Samantha, Marlena, Rebecca, Carly, Lawrence, Nurse Linda, Xs) (and Intercut with Abe's Office: Roman, Xs)

1/28/93:
T-C: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha)
1-B: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha)
3-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Marlena, Samantha)

2/1/93:
T-A: Roman/Marlena's House (Samantha) (and Intercut: Carrie's Apartment: Carrie, Austin)
1-A: Corridor Outside Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Austin, Samantha)
4-A: Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Samantha)
6-A: Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Samantha)
7-A: Carrie's Apartment (Carrie, Samantha, Austin)
I think it's the 25th and 26th that are missing that used to be available (they were poor quality anyway, and they probably went missing because of differences in who was shipping which couple). I haven't seen those scenes from the 1st either, but I may go off in search of them, lol.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Ok, update on Days script scans I just found:

# 6860 was taped on August 27 and aired on September 22.

# 6954, however, gives the confirmation that 1/6 was the actual tape date for 1/22. 6954 cover says it was taped on Tuesday 1/19 and aired on Thursday 2/4....exactly 16 days before!!

Yay!! Looks like the mystery has finally been solved. So 1/6 is her first tape date. Based on that tape date of 6954, going backwards gives us the 1/6 tape date for 1/22).

Mon 1/18/93 6942 (LAST DAY OF TAPING FOR 1992: TAPE late December 1992)
Tue 1/19/93 6943 (FIRST DAY OF TAPING for 1993: TAPE MON 1/4)
Wed 1/20/93 PREEMPTED PRES. BILL CLINTON INAUGURATION DAY
Thu 1/21/93 6944 (TAPE TUE 1/5)
Fri 1/22/93 6945 (TAPE WED 1/6)
Mon 1/25/93 6946 (TAPE THU 1/7)
Tue 1/26/93 6947 (TAPE FRI 1/8)
Wed 1/27/93 6948 (TAPE MON 1/11)
Thu 1/28/93 6949 (TAPE TUE 1/12)
Fri 1/29/93 6950 (TAPE WED 1/13)
Mon 2/1/93 6951 (TAPE THU 1/14)
Tue 2/2/93 6952 (TAPE FRI 1/15)
Wed 2/3/93 6953 (TAPE MON 1/18)
Thu 2/4/93 6954 CONFIRMED TO TAPE ON TUE 1/19

It's usually clearly stated in articles, when giving a date, whether it's the first tape date (or first air date). So all this additional research has finally helped conclude why Ali and I say she started on different days!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 7 2013, 12:02 AM
I think it's the 25th and 26th that are missing that used to be available (they were poor quality anyway, and they probably went missing because of differences in who was shipping which couple). I haven't seen those scenes from the 1st either, but I may go off in search of them, lol.
Those are the ones I found when I was getting the Ali tribute ready. 1/25 is listed as "1/22" on YouTube. They might be poor quality, but at least they are already uploaded by someone and available for use in my tribute. I checked several times and found none for 1/22...so I will get to taping those 4 scenes tonight and have them up soon!! At least her actual first scenes will be of good quality in the tribute.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I read this topic title fast and thought it said "final airdate"... oh well, I enjoyed the 2 second euphoria of thinking about the possibility of no Sami... lol!

Jason47
Member Avatar

FINAL REQUEST: MESSAGES NEEDED FOR JASON47's 12,000th EPISODE TRIBUTE: Send yours in now!!!!

Please PM me your congratulations message to "Days" on 12,000 episodes, so it can be included in my special tribute being released next week. Please make sure your messages are no longer than 5 sentences. Some suggestions: Talk about when you started watching the show, your favorite characters/storylines and general well wishes to the show/cast/crew. Also, be sure to include your first name and state (which will be listed with your message on the site). As you know, my site focuses on all positive aspects of the show, so please keep this in mind when sending your message. Messages may be condensed for space and edited for clarity. I have the right to refuse any message deemed not appropriate for the tribute. Thanks for participating. I've already heard back from several former cast members who have sent in their messages, so please join them by sending in your appreciation for 12,000 episodes! Messages must be received by Wednesday, January 9 to be included.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply