Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tvline: Chloe's back with a bombshell! (Video)
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 08:16 AM (4,572 Views)
Evan
Member Avatar

I like Chloe, so I'm pissed that she's gonna be dragged through the mud in order to sanctify Dr Fake & Jennifer even more than before.
Changing Parker's paternity in an attempt to breathe some life into the worst soap couple on air right now - epic fail, Tomlin & writers.

And, Jennifer getting another baby to raise would be hilarous, considering that she does a poor job of bringing up her existing kids, especially the son of the man who Tomlin & co want us to forget ever existed - you know..............he who shall not be named, because he's way inferior to Daniel Jonas. :(
Edited by Evan, Jan 4 2013, 01:45 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I read in the January 14th spoilers that Chloe and Nicole fight over their love for Dr Perv. It's not enough to change Parker's paternity for him, make him the egg baby of Maggie, kill off Jack so he could have Jennifer, and make everyone but Lucas sing his praises. Now tiic want us to believe that Dr Dan is soooo great 3 women are falling at his feet. Whatever. :flipoff: This is not anything I'm interested in watching. :puke:

Evan
Member Avatar

Why stop at 3?
Let's have every woman in Salem fighting for Daniel - perhaps Sami could start having a thing for Dr Jonas, for instance?
Anything is possible on a show built around one male character that Gary Tomlin is obviously besotted with. :x

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply