Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 01:00 PM (9,390 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Discuss Thursday's US show here.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Oops. We posted simultaneous threads since I didn't see one. I would appreciate it if a mod could delete mine. Thanks.

Mason
Member Avatar

Marlena looks like Hattie today.

Mason
Member Avatar

Ooh, I've been waiting for Kayla/Kristen interaction. I want more.

cord08

How would Eric know to go to EJ's office to find Sami if she didn't have her phone? He must have some divine senses. Or that "twin" connection is more powerful than I thought.
Edited by cord08, Jan 3 2013, 01:09 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

OMG,the phony tears again Kritter,I am gonna hurl. :puke:
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 3 2013, 01:09 PM.

AFaithL

Someone said Nicole calls Sami "fickle" today. Thank you, Nicole!

KMan101
Member Avatar

Damn. Poor MBE. At least when Lexie was in doctor mode she got more to do than just a few lines like a dayplayer extra doctor. Oy.

I do like Nicole and Rafe's friendship but I feel like it's only there now so Nicole can prop up Safe. They figure the audience loves Nicole so if she props them, the audience will love them too (and I get they have true fans. I'm just not one of them, sorry.)

Kristen, Marlena and John are made of win. I'm savoring them while I can get them.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I feel like watching the John/Kristen/Marlena/Brady story is seriously DAYS and the rest is just one big WTF.

I'm actually shocked Eric, Sami and EJ are being involved in this. I liked Sami's reaction. Saw a tiny glimmer of the old Sami (in a way). That was nice.

cord08

LOL. These Sami/Eric scenes are fun.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Brady,no need to be an asswhole to your brother.

Never thought I would agree with Sami,but she has the disgusting part about Kritter and Brady right.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 3 2013, 01:43 PM.

Mason
Member Avatar

Damn it, EJ. Thanks for ruining a potentially enjoyable moment.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Sami is fun today. Where has this Sami been?

KMan101
Member Avatar

Today's episode was pretty good.

am103
Member Avatar

No Daniel/Jennifer, already this show is off to a good start.

I enjoy the Sami/Eric interaction a lot. And Sami/Kristen was great today too. I LOVED the way Kristen said "Bye, Sami."

Days has been more enjoyable this past week than it has in a long time. I give TomSell credit for at least one solid good week.

papa

The show is just airing here, but from the first Brady/Kristen scene you just feel Brady will continue to look like a fool.

concerned
Member Avatar

papa
Jan 3 2013, 02:11 PM
The show is just airing here, but from the first Brady/Kristen scene you just feel Brady will continue to look like a fool.
The show won't be airing here for another 2 years ( Chloe's only just about to wake up out of her coma).

I miss the PBP - I don't mind if its a post show PBP .

camera shy

Brady and Kristen aren't nearly disgusting as sleeping with another woman's husband when you thought you're son had been murdered. I don't know how Sami is able to form her mouth to talk about anyone else's sex life. It should automatically shut down on her. And judging by Rafe and Nicole's conversation, I don't think Ejole is quite over yet.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Sami is really intolerable today. I can't believe Ej is taking that from her. Grow a pair dude!

papa

camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:26 PM
Brady and Kristen aren't nearly disgusting as sleeping with another woman's husband when you thought you're son had been murdered. I don't know how Sami is able to form her mouth to talk about anyone else's sex life. It should automatically shut down on her. And judging by Rafe and Nicole's conversation, I don't think Ejole is quite over yet.
it's not so much about whether Sami has room to talk about anybody else sex life. I just support her supporting John and Marlena, and on no level will I root for Kristen to get what she want. The enjoyment I'm getting out of this is imagining how she will be taken down, when Brady stops being a nitwit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply