Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 01:00 PM (9,354 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

I like Sami in scenes with Eric. They seem to have a nice dynamic with each other, and he genuinely seems like he cares about his whole family. Brady was kind of a dick to him, too. I hope they mention Eric's closeness with Isabella sometime.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

MissLola
Jan 3 2013, 02:29 PM
Sami is really intolerable today. I can't believe Ej is taking that from her. Grow a pair dude!
Maybe he can borrow Kristen's.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I know there are far more pressing Days topics, but I'm struggling to understand the point of Nu Cameron. They could have hired any old extra to do his part. Heck just have Kayla treat both of them at least MBE would have more to do.

Bee
Member Avatar

Kristen is cray cray as ever but the good kind of cray cray not the Sami freaking out in the hospital over something that is none of her concern like an insane banshee kind of way.
Edited by Bee, Jan 3 2013, 02:39 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

jaygal
Jan 3 2013, 02:39 PM
I know there are far more pressing Days topics, but I'm struggling to understand the point of Nu Cameron. They could have hired any old extra to do his part. Heck just have Kayla treat both of them at least MBE would have more to do.

Maybe they're trying to slowly build up the new Cameron for an upcoming storyline?

Hamilton
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:38 PM
MissLola
Sami is really intolerable today. I can't believe Ej is taking that from her. Grow a pair dude!
:laugh: At Kristen telling a whining Ej that this is just a bump for him and to deal with it!

Too bad he's lost his edge otherwise we'd have seen him slapping her wrist for causing him a bump and yet giving her a wink for the trouble she stirred up at the same time.

camera shy

Hamilton
Jan 3 2013, 02:54 PM
camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:38 PM
MissLola
:laugh: At Kristen telling a whining Ej that this is just a bump for him and to deal with it!

Too bad he's lost his edge otherwise we'd have seen him slapping her wrist for causing him a bump and yet giving her a wink for the trouble she stirred up at the same time.

Yes, where is the EJ who told Sami how sorry he was about John being arrested at the HS opening and then laughed about it behind her back and wanted to capture all the drama.....which he was responsible for........on his phone? Bring back this old EJ. He should have been high fiving Kristen for her antics and faking concern to Sami.

am103
Member Avatar

How many times are they going to show that damn Kristen/Marlena flashback from Marlena's office? It's starting to get right up there with the flashbacks of Chloe and Philp's affair, Sami shooting EJ in the head, and Rafe's fever breaking due to Sami's amazing sponge-bathing skills. :rolleyes:

concerned
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 3 2013, 03:26 PM
How many times are they going to show that damn Kristen/Marlena flashback from Marlena's office? It's starting to get right up there with the flashbacks of Chloe and Philp's affair, Sami shooting EJ in the head, and Rafe's fever breaking due to Sami's amazing sponge-bathing skills. :rolleyes:
:puke:

Can we have a filter put on Sami's amazing sponge-bathing skills.

Just to protect my keyboard.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Good show. I enjoy it that they are having Sami and Eric interact with Brady... and they treat and refer to him as their brother... it warms my heart lol.

On the Brady note... I REALLY hope we get a scene with Victor ripping into Brady about this Kristen crap! :pray:

I don't know what it is about Eric... but something is making me feel like he isn't really a priest. I keep getting this notion in my head that he is undercover with the ISA and trying to bring down the Dimera's. There are just moments... like the beginning of the scene where he is texting on his phone (so random), and the way he was looking and the tone of his voice when he asked Brady, "What are you doing?" IDK I'm probably just seeing what I want to see lol.

AFaithL

I really want more scenes of Marlena with Sami, Eric, and Brady all together.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

YES! I want Victor in on this drama. Then he and Stefano can go head-to-head over their families once Stefano returns from wherever the hell he is.

deletemyaccountplease

camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:26 PM
Brady and Kristen aren't nearly disgusting as sleeping with another woman's husband when you thought you're son had been murdered. I don't know how Sami is able to form her mouth to talk about anyone else's sex life. It should automatically shut down on her. And judging by Rafe and Nicole's conversation, I don't think Ejole is quite over yet.
Was Nicole on today?

cord08

pennieloafer
Jan 3 2013, 03:55 PM
camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:26 PM
Brady and Kristen aren't nearly disgusting as sleeping with another woman's husband when you thought you're son had been murdered. I don't know how Sami is able to form her mouth to talk about anyone else's sex life. It should automatically shut down on her. And judging by Rafe and Nicole's conversation, I don't think Ejole is quite over yet.
Was Nicole on today?
Yes, she was on with Rafe and Eric.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Tammy
Jan 3 2013, 03:41 PM
I don't know what it is about Eric... but something is making me feel like he isn't really a priest. I keep getting this notion in my head that he is undercover with the ISA and trying to bring down the Dimera's. There are just moments... like the beginning of the scene where he is texting on his phone (so random), and the way he was looking and the tone of his voice when he asked Brady, "What are you doing?" IDK I'm probably just seeing what I want to see lol.
That would be nice. I am bored with Eric at this point.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

New Cameron is a crappy doctor. He couldn't even stick the bandage on right, lol.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

am103
Jan 3 2013, 02:09 PM
No Daniel/Jennifer, already this show is off to a good start.

I enjoy the Sami/Eric interaction a lot. And Sami/Kristen was great today too. I LOVED the way Kristen said "Bye, Sami."

Days has been more enjoyable this past week than it has in a long time. I give TomSell credit for at least one solid good week.
Now let's see how it does in the ratings. I'm not sure if you were around when we were all raving about how great the week Stefano and Kate got married was. How fun it was, how great it played out, how strong the dialogue was and how good it was to see so many vets featured prominently for at least a week. Then the ratings came in and we were all dumbfounded as to why the week was so bad in the ratings.....

hops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 3 2013, 03:41 PM
Good show. I enjoy it that they are having Sami and Eric interact with Brady... and they treat and refer to him as their brother... it warms my heart lol.

On the Brady note... I REALLY hope we get a scene with Victor ripping into Brady about this Kristen crap! :pray:

I actually enjoyed today's show and yesterday's too. I liked that John and Marlena and their children all shared scenes...it's been way too long. I wish they would focus on that more, instead of always breaking them up, not just on holidays but also story lines. These two shows felt different some how. Too bad I've read spoilers :( Very disappointing knowing this is an anomaly and not a build up to be expanded on and look forward to.

camera shy

I loved Kristen showing EJ just a glimpse of the bitch she is. I hope there's more to follow. I really think Kristen doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think Kristen cares about her family, just not when they get in her way.

The DiMera's remind me of the Lannister family from Game of Thrones/ASoIF

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply