Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 01:00 PM (9,260 Views)
AFaithL

If EJ turns on Kristen, I hope Kristen beats him within an inch of his life. That's your sister. Plus, I'd rather see EJ scheming with Kristen than playing a "good boy" with Sami. EJ needs to reclaim his balls, get a better love interest (Nicole) and fully support his family through thick and thin. Tell Samanther to shove it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I hope all this Sami/Rafe/EJ triangle nonsense coupled with the Kristen/John/Brady/Marlena stuff and the eventual return of Stefano will lead to EJ to go back to his DiMera roots.

I just really need that family to be menacing and downright evil again
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 3 2013, 06:21 PM
I like how Marlena forewarned Ej that Kristen would get him and hurt him just like she did John and Brady. Foreshadowing???
I thought it weird that Marlena warned him at all. I rather enjoyed their snarky back and forth once upon a time in HTS under MarDar. Marlena held her own and quite nicely put Elvis in his place. Of course that was when Ej was allowed to spar freely and deliver witty banter with a bite.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Jan 3 2013, 06:21 PM
I like how Marlena forewarned Ej that Kristen would get him and hurt him just like she did John and Brady. Foreshadowing???
Well, she already did to a minor degree since Sami is pissed at EJ right now simply because of Kristin's actions.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 3 2013, 05:48 PM
Kristen definitely cared about Peter. I'd trade Daniel or Rafe for Peter Blake DiMera in a frigging second. And I'd really, really like to see Jennifer try and rekindle that romance.
From your mouth to the show's ears. I would lurv to see Peter back. Maybe he could finally bring Jennifer out of her nasty Dr. Tan funk.

If we're bring back Dimeras and dumping Hernandi, I may as well go all whole hog and request a Tony and Anna return.

Sigh. That would be soap opera heaven and would give Kristen even more awesome people to play with.

lysie
Member Avatar

Allie's fever broke in the middle of the night. Interesting since it was the middle of the night when she got the call.

lysie
Member Avatar

My gosh. Just when you think they can't possibly make EJ more pathetic...

lysie
Member Avatar

Well, hello there Brady's chest.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. Marlena went home to change. And she looks GOOD. But seriously. You two fight it out, Mama's gonna go do her hair.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm not sure how I feel about Nicole's outfit. I need her to wear that on a set that it doesn't match.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't mind Nicole pimping Safe, per se, but I can't imagine she'd be excited to hear about them.

lysie
Member Avatar

Hehe at that look Kayla just gave Kristen. But I need a slightly different interaction for those two strangers.

Bee
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 3 2013, 07:35 PM
It would take a lot more than this to make him look more pathetic than when he fell hook, line, and sinker for the rubber baby belly. That was his all time low. Oye vey. :thumbsdown:

lysie
Member Avatar

Did they address why Sami's working from EJ's office instead of her own?

lysie
Member Avatar

Bee
Jan 3 2013, 07:41 PM
lysie
Jan 3 2013, 07:35 PM
It would take a lot more than this to make him look more pathetic than when he fell hook, line, and sinker for the rubber baby belly. That was his all time low. Oye vey. :thumbsdown:
I didn't think he was pathetic then. Just dumber than Brady.

lysie
Member Avatar

Rafe has crossed a rubicon with Sami. I have no idea what that is, but I'm assuming it's not a rubik's cube which was my first thought.

lysie
Member Avatar

Is the Mississippi man/Mississippi girl story a real thing?

lysie
Member Avatar

I hate hospital scenes like this (J&M). The stance is always so awkward, and I struggle to get past that.

lysie
Member Avatar

Nicole hates playing games? That's unacceptable.

lysie
Member Avatar

Rafe doesn't have women calling him and writing on his facebook wall. Take the hint, Dude.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply