Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 3rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 01:00 PM (9,313 Views)
Kriss4

am103
Jan 4 2013, 12:16 AM
I wish we had more Kayla. Mary Beth Evans just has a wonderful screen presence. I'm not sure how I would feel about a Kayla/Abe pairing, but I just want Kayla to be involved in a story somehow or given one of her own.
I've been waiting for one.

I don't need her to be on every day, but I would love it if she actually got a story. I was happy to find out they'd cast Joey for Christmas, you know?

Except he and Kayla didn't get to say a word to each other at all. Why not? I wonder if a scene was cut, there? I want to know how Kayla's coping with the divorce...how Joey's coping.

Something personal about her. How about a little talk between her and Joey or something?

I'd appreciate being able to see that.

Why not?
Edited by Kriss4, Jan 4 2013, 12:42 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysbabe

I loved the Racole today!! I just don't like Nicole is pushing Rafe with Sami! Didn't she have feelings for Rafe? When Daniel saved her baby she wanted to be with him. That is the only reason why she clinged after daniel. I also think when rafe made it clear to nicole that he didnt have feelings for her. She knows where he stands with his feelings for Sami. I don't think Nicole wants to be caught up in another man that chooses the other girl. I think she has some unresolved feelings for Rafe. She would rather cheer him on and be his bestie for now. Go Racole!!! LOL!!

camera shy

pennieloafer
Jan 3 2013, 09:47 PM
Gimme douchey naked ej
Yeah, at least when he's paired up with Nicole you can count on seeing him half naked doing a love scene, They don't seem to want to go that far with Ejami.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

am103
Jan 3 2013, 02:09 PM
No Daniel/Jennifer, already this show is off to a good start.

I enjoy the Sami/Eric interaction a lot. And Sami/Kristen was great today too. I LOVED the way Kristen said "Bye, Sami."

Days has been more enjoyable this past week than it has in a long time. I give TomSell credit for at least one solid good week.
Yeah,.. they only need to the end the Rafe or EJ saga, then it would be much more enjoyable.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Hamilton
Jan 3 2013, 02:54 PM
camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:38 PM
MissLola
Jan 3 2013, 02:29 PM
Sami is really intolerable today. I can't believe Ej is taking that from her. Grow a pair dude!
Maybe he can borrow Kristen's.
:laugh: At Kristen telling a whining Ej that this is just a bump for him and to deal with it!

Too bad he's lost his edge otherwise we'd have seen him slapping her wrist for causing him a bump and yet giving her a wink for the trouble she stirred up at the same time.

I know.. where is the EJ we know and love. I have a feeling that the current writers don't know the character or don't like the character.

EJ is my favorite... still.. but I do miss the EJ that could/can have been/be.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 4 2013, 03:02 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 03:20 PM
Hamilton
Jan 3 2013, 02:54 PM
camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 02:38 PM
MissLola
Jan 3 2013, 02:29 PM
Sami is really intolerable today. I can't believe Ej is taking that from her. Grow a pair dude!
Maybe he can borrow Kristen's.
:laugh: At Kristen telling a whining Ej that this is just a bump for him and to deal with it!

Too bad he's lost his edge otherwise we'd have seen him slapping her wrist for causing him a bump and yet giving her a wink for the trouble she stirred up at the same time.

Yes, where is the EJ who told Sami how sorry he was about John being arrested at the HS opening and then laughed about it behind her back and wanted to capture all the drama.....which he was responsible for........on his phone? Bring back this old EJ. He should have been high fiving Kristen for her antics and faking concern to Sami.
I think he is so submerged into idea of having the love of his life he totally forgot how to be himself. He is playing an act,.. as it seems.

If I was him I would have her accept his for all his faults or just leave her behind. -_- Of course we will never see that as long as the writers keep writing him as the guy that does anything to have his love.. even if that means stripping of his dignity.

Tara

EJ is Sami own toilet the ball less wonder allow Sami to crap all over him whenever she feels like it.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jan 3 2013, 06:29 PM
Panda Panda
Jan 3 2013, 05:41 PM
I think Kristen cares about her family, just not when they get in her way.

The DiMera's remind me of the Lannister family from Game of Thrones/ASoIF
I don't think she does. She sent that text off to Stefano in a really nasty way and a few weeks ago when EJ gave her that little chain Lexie had given him when he went to hug her, she looked disgusted that he was touching her. And of now we have Marlena's warning. And do on another topic, do you think Sami would have had so much to say to Kristen if she still was her boss?
Yeah I remember that and thought it was weird. I wonder what she is up to? I mean EJ could have been HERS .. does she not care?

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

AFaithL
Jan 3 2013, 07:12 PM
If EJ turns on Kristen, I hope Kristen beats him within an inch of his life. That's your sister. Plus, I'd rather see EJ scheming with Kristen than playing a "good boy" with Sami. EJ needs to reclaim his balls, get a better love interest (Nicole) and fully support his family through thick and thin. Tell Samanther to shove it!
Agree...except the Nicole part. I would like to add Abby instead. ;)

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Rafe/Nicole banter was fun. Laughed out loud at Nicole's "school bus fire" line...that's what she said, right? Always has a way with words, that one.

Sami looked cute today. What a relief. I was starting to get worried. Not sure about her shocked-and-horrified routine when she found out about Bristen, though. Stepbro's just following her lead with E.J. I do however enjoy watching Sami self-righteously tear into someone. She wears her self-righteousness so well.

Kristen continues playing Brady like a fiddle, hitting all the right notes...but that's not hard to do since he only seems to have two brain cells to rub together. I continue to be astounded by his eager willingness to forsake his entire family for a woman he's been slipping the sausage to for a few weeks. The bonds of family (and friendship) usually only matter on this show when they're convenient for a storyline so I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, but Brady...he takes lacking heart and soul to new lows.

Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 4 2013, 04:48 AM.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jan 3 2013, 11:43 PM
I never thought I would ever write this BUT I like Rafe and Nicole's friendship. It's a nice change of pace. What is this soap world coming to? :sheep:

:lol:
I like their friendship too. It's one time I found Rafe to be tolerable. I just hope they keep him out of her bed. I want Ericole. :wub:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 4 2013, 08:54 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I would like Kristen to say to EJ at some point, "Elvis Junior....I still can't believe Susan saddled you with that ridiculous moniker."

And lol at EJ thinking Kristen owed him an explanation.

Sami is like a rabid dog who needs put down.

Rafe and Nicole's friendship really is cute. I sincerely hope they either just keep them as friends, or let him cut ties with Sami and realize he actually loves Nicole. But I truly don't want to see Nicole hurt again, so I'm thinking scenario #1.

I want Stefano back in town! NOW!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Oh, and at the end of the show when Rafe gives this look of love towards Sami while she's going crazy throwing away trash: Seriously dude?? THAT turns you on??? Wow, you're way more messed up than I thought.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jan 3 2013, 11:43 PM
I never thought I would ever write this BUT I like Rafe and Nicole's friendship. It's a nice change of pace. What is this soap world coming to? :sheep:

:lol:
It could be we're just craving any friendships we can get on this show when we can get them? lol.

But something about Nicole definitely makes Rafe a hell of a lot more tolerable. I bet that's why they threw Nicole at Daniel.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I had to LMAO at Sami when she went up to Kayla and asked for info on John and Brady "yeah thats ... uh ... great ... so did you see EJ" LMAO. That's the Sami I want to see. Selfish and with a mission. Regardless of whether it's to find EJ.

At least she got in Kristen's face, though I wish Kristen would stop walking away from everyone and just get into it with them. I get she's still trying to "be good" probably but it's time to just let Kristen be in bitch mode, IMO. I know she and Sami bickered but still ... I mean, she TOLD John her plan and she just expects no one to believe him? Over her? LMAO.

Lil
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 3 2013, 05:55 PM
Honeybees
Jan 3 2013, 05:48 PM
Kristen definitely cared about Peter. I'd trade Daniel or Rafe for Peter Blake DiMera in a frigging second. And I'd really, really like to see Jennifer try and rekindle that romance.
I wouldn't want Jennifer to have romantic feelings for him, but I'd certainly settle for him killing Daniel and taking Jennifer away until the end of time.
:hail:

YES!!!

Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 3 2013, 07:41 PM
Hehe at that look Kayla just gave Kristen. But I need a slightly different interaction for those two strangers.
Yeah i found Kayla's nastiness to Kristen very weird. Kayla was nowhere near Salem suring kristen's 1st run. It made zero sense to me.

Lil
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 3 2013, 07:44 PM
Is the Mississippi man/Mississippi girl story a real thing?
I've heard of "Lousiana Woman/Mississippi Man" which is a country song. lol

Lil
Member Avatar

Brady is so much more enjoyable when he's being a douche. And he made Eric enjoyable for the first time since his return for me by being a douche to him. lol

Marlena and Kristen are still the greatest.

Sami...Oh, man....I couldn't take my eyes off of her HORRID outfit and hair!!!!! LMFAO!!! I LOVE WHEN THE SWEEN LOOKS LIKE SHIT!!!!! (which is almost always but it was EXTRAORDINARY , like on par with the Cunt-zoo look) in this episode. Hahahahahaha And her acting was shittier and stompier and clompier than ever so it just all worked for me LOL If I have to see the bitch then let her be this over the top, ugly hot mess so I can get a laugh out of it.

EJ sucks.

Nicole and Rafe, whicle I'm ok with their friendship...I agree...Nicole shouldn't be a SAFE cheerleader. It's stupid. I kind of wish nicole would work Rafe over to make SlamPig jealous or something...I dunno...I need devious, drunk Nicole. And while Rafe is more tolerable in scenes with her normally...He went back to smug fugly a lot today.

And lastly...Stefano *sigh* I hope you'll be back in Salem soon....

Also...I can't wait for Victor to unleash on Brady in all this. Maggie-free Victor, por favor...

Lil
Member Avatar

Kerenush
Jan 4 2013, 12:07 AM
Seriously I loved Sami today. First, her scene with ej was swoon-worthy for me. Then her scenes with Eric, John and Marlena made me giggle. Her scenes with Eric was fun too. I love how he's the only she really listens to. I love how she lashes out at Kristen and that EJ had to physically stop her.. it's sort of reminded a Sami/Stefano/EJ scene back in 2009 in the hospital as well where EJ had to stop her before she was going off on Stefano lol and lastly, her picking up the garbage... it was kinda funny...

Kristen is really starting to exhaust me with her multiple personalities. She is nice with Brady, not-so-nice with Marlena/John and another personality with EJ and her daddy. I haven't seen her in Salem first time around so I can't compare her to that time but she's really something...

I thought that the Rafe/Nicole conv was ok though I wish Nicole would stop pushing Rafe with Sami. I also didn't like that he tries to push her with EJ.
While Eric and SlamPig don't bother me...I prefer it when Lucas is her "voice of reason." He's way more fun than Eric. But in this situation, I guess, Eric makes more sense.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply