Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
PP Hires Second in Command for AMC!
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 06:28 PM (776 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

PP Hires Second In Command For AMC

By SOD Posted: Jan 3, 2013
Carol Shure, whose producing credits include AS THE WORLD TURNS, ANOTHER WORLD and ALL MY CHILDREN, has been tapped as the senior producer of Prospect Park's planned relaunch of ALL MY CHILDREN, Daytime Confidential reports. The company hopes to get the show into production this month.

SOD Web
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

Carole Shure Hired By Prospect Park For Soap Reboots
By Jamey Giddens on January 03, 2013

CORRECTION: While Carole Shure is in fact working for Prospect Park on their All My Children reboot, she hasn't been named a senior producer. Reportedly, she is serving in a consulting capacity.

Executive producer Ginger Smith now has a second-in-command at Prospect Park's planned continuation of All My Children. According to sources, veteran daytime television producer Carole Shure has been tapped as a senior producer on the project. Shure's credits include stints at As The World Turns, Another World and All My Children.

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/01/03/carole-shure-named-senior-producer-of-new-all-my-children

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I'm guessing the AMC reboot has a Head Writer and other writers we haven't heard about?

Lumi_are_true_love

Hopefully Thorsten Kaye Zack will be back along with Alisha Minskew as Kendall we need some Zendall back in our lives and I hope Prospect Park Hires them both back for AMC. for Zack and Kendall are my most favorite AMC couple ever.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Lumi_are_true_love
Jan 22 2013, 02:38 PM
Hopefully Thorsten Kaye Zack will be back along with Alisha Minskew as Kendall we need some Zendall back in our lives and I hope Prospect Park Hires them both back for AMC. for Zack and Kendall are my most favorite AMC couple ever.
Zendall was one of my favorite couples But, I'm a little nervous about the AMC relaunch, there's still no word on Susan Lucci & Walt Willey signing on.
I hope they will return. AMC won't be the same without them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply