Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chloe's Bombshell; Airs the week of 1/7
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM (5,907 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

The latest SOD has an article about Chloe's return to Salem.

According to Shawn Christian, Chloe informs Daniel there was a mix-up with Parker's paternity test, and he is actually Daniel's son. Daniel is concerned for Parker, so he wants to make sure it's true.

At the same time, Stephanie calls Kayla and confirms the news. She faxes a document to Kayla who then takes the proof to Daniel.

Daniel and Chloe return to the Kiriakis mansion where Daniel is reunited with Parker. According to Christian, "Daniel has a lot of information to process, but once he embraces the fact that Parker is indeed his son, he's living moment to moment. For the last two years, Parker has grown up with another father. He doesn't really know Daniel, so Daniel has to take his cue from Parker and try to form a genuine bond with his son."

Chloe informs Daniel that she is staying in Salem, and Daniel is elated.

For all the details, pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Not exactly a bombshell, but whatevs. :shrug:

MissLola
Member Avatar

Booooo!!! :moon:

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Oh here we go.... :drunk:

This story line makes me irrationally angry. Also, why is Stephanie calling Kayla? "Oh, remember when I switched the tests but Grandma really switched them first? I forgot that I screwed up."
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Jan 3 2013, 08:38 PM.

AFaithL

Yay! Can't wait to see this!

Sariah
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM

According to Shawn Christian, Chloe informs Daniel there was a mix-up with Parker's paternity test, and he is actually Daniel's son. Daniel is concerned for Parker, so he wants to make sure it's true.

At the same time, Stephanie calls Kayla and confirms the news. She faxes a document to Kayla who then takes the proof to Daniel.

Daniel and Chloe return to the Kiriakis mansion where Daniel is reunited with Parker. According to Christian, "Daniel has a lot of information to process, but once he embraces the fact that Parker is indeed his son, he's living moment to moment. For the last two years, Parker has grown up with another father. He doesn't really know Daniel, so Daniel has to take his cue from Parker and try to form a genuine bond with his son."

Did Tomsell watch the show during the switch? Are they aware of what actually happened?

Stephanie had zero (ZERO) involvement with the actual switch. Grandma Caroline took care of everything for her. Stephanie WANTED Daniel to be the father. Because then Philip would stay with Melanie, leaving Nathan free to be with Stephanie. If Stephanie had messed with/altered the report in any way, it would have said that Daniel was the father, it all would have stayed hidden, and nobody would have been the wiser. That was Stephanie's plan, until Caroline beat her to it. There's no document that Stephanie can fax. And I find it hard to believe that Stephanie basically sat on this information for the last two years just because.

But TFP, lysie. Even if the story is incredibly retconned and stupid.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Double post...delete.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Jan 3 2013, 08:38 PM.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jan 3 2013, 08:37 PM
Double post...delete.
It's all the irrational anger. ;)

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

The only good thing about this is the Stephanie mention.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sariah
lysie

Did Tomsell watch the show during the switch? Are they aware of what actually happened?

Stephanie had zero (ZERO) involvement with the actual switch. Grandma Caroline took care of everything for her. Stephanie WANTED Daniel to be the father. Because then Philip would stay with Melanie, leaving Nathan free to be with Stephanie. If Stephanie had messed with/altered the report in any way, it would have said that Daniel was the father, it all would have stayed hidden, and nobody would have been the wiser. That was Stephanie's plan, until Caroline beat her to it. There's no document that Stephanie can fax. And I find it hard to believe that Stephanie basically sat on this information for the last two years just because.

But TFP, lysie. Even if the story is incredibly retconned and stupid.

Are these idiots EVER aware of how a previous storyline went? :drunk: I'm really not getting the Stephanie blurb in this at all??

lysie
Member Avatar

Not only is Tomlin aware, he was a part of it and was the EP for the Emmy nominated episode that focused on it.

annie21

Sariah
lysie

They were around then, so I'm pretty sure they helped Higley write it.

Keith
Member Avatar

I want to know how they came across this mistake. Wouldn';t have better and more dramatic if Chloe came back because of some accident and Parker needing a transfusion? Its kind of random. I feel like we've missed half of this story.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Depending on how it plays out onscreen, Stephanie could always be lying to break up CHloe and Philip? Do they just accept Stephanie's paperwork as fact? Do they do an actual DNA test?

This story is so ... ugh. I don't even know why I'm questioning anything. None of it will probably ever be explained.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

So, Chloe just shows up and tells Daniel the news. What a boring way to start this story. Not only will this be unpopular, it'll be deadly dull. Oh well, another big return wasted.

lily20

KMan101
Jan 3 2013, 08:47 PM
Depending on how it plays out onscreen, Stephanie could always be lying to break up CHloe and Philip? Do they just accept Stephanie's paperwork as fact? Do they do an actual DNA test?

This story is so ... ugh. I don't even know why I'm questioning anything. None of it will probably ever be explained.
break up philip and chloe? they weren't even together. and there's no reason for her to lie.
I want to know how philip and chloe found out.

I hope these stupid writers explain this but not holding my breath.

lumifan4life

I love how the only mention of Philip in this blurb is as "another father". He's being treated like a throwaway extra that Chloe hooked up with during a ONS as part of her hooker stint rather than a Kiriakis and a Roberts with an actual history on this show. All for fake Horton Dan.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Jan 3 2013, 08:57 PM
I love how the only mention of Philip in this blurb is as "another father". He's being treated like a throwaway extra that Chloe hooked up with during a ONS as part of her hooker stint rather than a Kiriakis and a Roberts with an actual history on this show. All for fake Horton Dan.
its ridclous this story is really pissing me off

annie21

So they're not going to get another DNA test ... again?! They're just going to get a fax from Stephanie and that's it? Yikes, Daniel is not too bright. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. After all, this is the same guy who accepted confirmation that he was Eggbaby from a text message (that could have been faked and that I thought at the time was faked). :shame:

lumifan4life

Harmony233
Jan 3 2013, 09:01 PM
lumifan4life
Jan 3 2013, 08:57 PM
its ridclous this story is really pissing me off
I hope Kate gives Chloe serious hell during her entire stint and that it doesn't stop until Chloe's dead (which I assume happens). Either that or send Dan off with Chloe in the end never to return again. Anyway someone has to stand up for Philip and his loss right now and I'm sure that will be Kate.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply