Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chloe's Bombshell; Airs the week of 1/7
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM (5,666 Views)
JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 3 2013, 09:04 PM
So they're not going to get another DNA test ... again?! They're just going to get a fax from Stephanie and that's it? Yikes, Daniel is not too bright. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. After all, this is the same guy who accepted confirmation that he was Eggbaby from a text message (that could have been faked and that I thought at the time was faked). :shame:

Not getting another DNA test (again) is the dumbest thing ever! I never got why Daniel, and Phillip for that matter, didn't demand another test be run after Kayla spilled the beans the first time. You would think that a damn doctor like Jesus Jonas would take the child to a lab and get his DNA tested against his own just to be absolutely sure. More lazy and stupid storytelling from this clueless set of writers. :shame:
Edited by JDeveraux_91, Jan 3 2013, 09:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ireland98

This is just sickening! :flipoff:

Diamonde
Member Avatar

I don't have much to say about this, expect that Chloe seems different (less whiny, needy, and insecure so far...) and the less Daniel/Jennifer the better. So this actually doesn't bother me at this point.
Edited by Diamonde, Jan 3 2013, 09:28 PM.

lily20

Diamonde
Jan 3 2013, 09:27 PM
I don't have much to say about this, expect that Chloe seems different (less whiny, needy, and insecure so far...) and the less Daniel/Jennifer the better. So this actually doesn't bother me at this point.
i rather watch danloe than dannifer. at least they have chemistry and they're watchable.

dannifer is fucking horrid.
Edited by lily20, Jan 3 2013, 09:31 PM.

smbashi

Ireland98
Jan 3 2013, 09:18 PM
This is just sickening! :flipoff:
I'd rather poke my out with a hot sharp needle than watch Dr Orange Douche in another story!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Eh, ok.

I'm only interested to see how they wind up having Chloe drop off Parker with Dan/Jen, if there's a death or an organ swap involved (like Jen needs a new heart and Chloe offers hers because she's sick anyway). So I guess I'm not bothered by the logic of it, or by the weird half-off-screen nature of it, because none of that ultimately matters, imho. Let's get this ex-hooker dead or singing in Europe or whatever and give these two crazy middle-aged kids a baby!

six
Member Avatar

I'm fine with Parker being Daniel's but this will obviously end up about Dannifer and that's a shame. Hope we get some scenes of Danloe bonding with their baby, though.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I can't take the fact that Dan who came to Salem without kids has gained two in the span of 4 years....what other character has had that happen to them? REALLY? Tomlin stop your damn agenda...it's too obvious.

shar_d
Member Avatar

No wonder kate is livid with chloe. I'm wondering tho if chloe is making it all up just to win daniel back?

lumifan4life

shar_d
Jan 3 2013, 09:52 PM
No wonder kate is livid with chloe. I'm wondering tho if chloe is making it all up just to win daniel back?
Now that would be a twist I can handle. Who knows I mean Chloe is coming off rather desperate right off the bat if you ask me. She seems to have too much of a one track mind to win back Dan more than anything that I wouldn't put it past her.

lily20

shar_d
kate has no reason to be livid with chloe. it's not her fault philip is not parker's dad.
And it doesn't make sense for chloe to be making it up. if that's the case why would philip let her take "his" kid and pass it off as daniel's?
Edited by lily20, Jan 3 2013, 10:16 PM.

Harmony233

lumifan4life
Jan 3 2013, 09:58 PM
shar_d
Now that would be a twist I can handle. Who knows I mean Chloe is coming off rather desperate right off the bat if you ask me. She seems to have too much of a one track mind to win back Dan more than anything that I wouldn't put it past her.
kates the only thing i'm interested in in this boring story although at times kates misguided in her overprotectivness but i always enoy her love for her kids even if she is trying to off there girlfriends/wives lol

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Alin89
Member Avatar

fuck this show seriously!!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Mmmm, yeah, not good, not good at all. Don't you just want to tell TPTB, Dudes, look at your ratings! I know there's only 4 soaps but what the numbers are saying is that maybe, just maybe, what you're doing isn't working well. I think that this is one of the things that just isn't working on this show.

Kerenush
Member Avatar

Erm... I'll pass.

am103
Member Avatar

Ugh... It's bad when the teen wedding drama that's going on is more interesting than this. Speaking of which, I'm surprised SOD didn't have any kind of information on the wedding or Cameron finding out Gabi's secret.

There's just too many paternity switch/lying stories on this show to even care about them anymore. They can be good every now and again, but it's a dreadful cliche on this show now.

OliveAnn

Between CC's memoirs, CB's ridiculously growing contract guarantee and Chloe simply popping up to tell Daniel he's Parker's dad, today will be remembered as the day when I heard and read more ridiculous things than any other day. But, now I just have to ask: where is Philip in all of this? Unless Stephanie indeed is the source of the entire mess via retcon, how is she involved? And just how will Kayla's important conversation with Stephanie play out if we'll never actually hear the other side of the line?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM
The latest SOD has an article about Chloe's return to Salem.

According to Shawn Christian, Chloe informs Daniel there was a mix-up with Parker's paternity test, and he is actually Daniel's son. Daniel is concerned for Parker, so he wants to make sure it's true.

At the same time, Stephanie calls Kayla and confirms the news. She faxes a document to Kayla who then takes the proof to Daniel.

Daniel and Chloe return to the Kiriakis mansion where Daniel is reunited with Parker. According to Christian, "Daniel has a lot of information to process, but once he embraces the fact that Parker is indeed his son, he's living moment to moment. For the last two years, Parker has grown up with another father. He doesn't really know Daniel, so Daniel has to take his cue from Parker and try to form a genuine bond with his son."

Chloe informs Daniel that she is staying in Salem, and Daniel is elated.

For all the details, pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Two words: Lazy. Half-assed.

(Just like all of Daniel's other lazy, half-assed family acquisitions.)

Glad to have you back, Nadia!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Fuck this.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply