Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chloe's Bombshell; Airs the week of 1/7
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM (5,821 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

:headbang: :offs:

I hate this whole s/l with the fire of a million suns. I hate this s/l as much as I hate Alison Sweeney. Ugh. I'm so glad I DVR because this hasn't even aired yet and is unwatchable. lol I miss Philip. I like that Kate will be involved, I guess, but Kate should be doing so much better than this shit.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

My thoughts:

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Iris stuff like this that makes it hard to defend soaps. This is leey a stupid rewrite because somebody behind the scenes thinks Daniel is the greatest character of all time. They have tried just about everything to make him a core character on this show.

marisol40

Quote:

i rather watch danloe than dannifer. at least they have chemistry and they're watchable.

Perhaps to you; however, I think Danloe is just as disgusting as Dannifer. Funny how the common denominator here is Daniel. Everything with him in it is unwatchable.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This angers me for many reasons:

1. It ruins Chloe at the feet of Dan...

2. We will see even more Dan...

3. Dan now has a son, which in turn means Maggie has a new grandson... which means we will have even more Maggie cooing over DAN and DAN's baby!!!!!

:flipoff:

trojangal
Member Avatar

I would rather watch Danloe over Dannifer & I think MR's portrayal of Jen is the reason I can't stand Dannifer.
I think Dan had some chemistry with Chloe, Nicole & Kate, I may not have liked the story lines but I saw something
exciting with those actors. I just haven't found Jenn/MR exciting since 1995

trojangal
Member Avatar

smbashi
Jan 4 2013, 04:15 PM
lily20
Jan 4 2013, 03:42 PM
marisol40
Jan 4 2013, 03:30 PM
Quote:

i rather watch danloe than dannifer. at least they have chemistry and they're watchable.

Perhaps to you; however, I think Danloe is just as disgusting as Dannifer. Funny how the common denominator here is Daniel. Everything with him in it is unwatchable.
okay.

I may hate daniel when he's not with chloe, but i'm glad Danloe are tied together forever now.
must suck for you that no chemistry broe isn't even on the writer's radar :P
Must suck for you that Nadia didn't want to stay for this garbage when she was asked to renew. Poor Chloe being put through the ringer for the Douche. But I guess that's what you want to see. I don't, not as a Chloe fan.

I am confused I thought Nadia was only coming back to Days in a short term
capacity, was she asked to renew???
I haven't seen anything about Days asking her to extend her time on the show.

smbashi

trojangal
Jan 4 2013, 04:22 PM
smbashi
lily20
marisol40
Jan 4 2013, 03:30 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
okay.

I may hate daniel when he's not with chloe, but i'm glad Danloe are tied together forever now.
must suck for you that no chemistry broe isn't even on the writer's radar :P
Must suck for you that Nadia didn't want to stay for this garbage when she was asked to renew. Poor Chloe being put through the ringer for the Douche. But I guess that's what you want to see. I don't, not as a Chloe fan.

According to SOD they asked her to stay longer and she chose not to.

trojangal
Member Avatar

smbashi
Jan 4 2013, 04:27 PM
trojangal
Jan 4 2013, 04:22 PM
smbashi
lily20

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

According to SOD they asked her to stay longer and she chose not to.
Ok thanks didn't see that

marisol40

Quote:

must suck for you that no chemistry broe isn't even on the writer's radar

Nope, feeling no pain at all that Broe isn't happening. I've seen the way these people write and the way that they have pissed on all the "supercouples" with the most recent being Jack/Jennifer. I cringe in horror to think of what they would write for Broe. I'll always remember they beautiful and very popular lovestory and pretend none of this crap happened.

Plus, whether Broe happened or not, doesn't take away from the fact that Danloe was a putrid hot mess that did nothing for the character of Chloe. I do feel bad for Nadia though, yeah she probably needs the money, but it must be hard watching them scratch their ass with her character.

Schumi_F1

This is the third child the writers, (previous and current )to take a kid from a very loved and popular character Philip Kiriakis(JKJ) and give to someone else? This time to some orange doctor Jonas? Screw you DAYS!!!

It's lame to see all this unfold without Jay/PhilipK. Not interested to watch Kate/Chloe "brownies" N2, been there seen it, it sucked!!!

Not sure if Jay was asked to come back, but if he was, good for him for turning them down. This freaking show doesn't deserve Jay.

I know the show's trying to promote Nadia's return, but for me this is the worst retern ever, i'll pass.

And what Nancy's role supposed to be in all this? Maybe she'll tie up Jonas while Chloe will force herself on him. Shame!!!
Edited by Schumi_F1, Jan 4 2013, 05:11 PM.

marisol40

You know what the sad part is. When this :puke: storyline :puke: starts to roll out and the ratings continue to tank, TPTB are going to think that noone cared about Nadia and her return. However, the truth is that everything that has Daniel attached to it, reeks to the high heavens. I can guarantee you, that a good Jack/Jennifer storyline or a Brady/Chloe or even a Philip/Chloe storyline would have helped ratings alot more then the crap they are about to feed us. It's the character of Daniel that needs to go!!

smbashi

No I'm not wrong. SOD said it recently. She was asked to stay longer and she didn't.

Evan
Member Avatar

smbashi
Jan 4 2013, 06:47 PM
No I'm not wrong. SOD said it recently. She was asked to stay longer and she didn't.
Wow......that speaks volumes for the character destruction of Chloe about to occur, and Nadia's disdain for it - my interpretation.

Will&Sonny

As a previous poster alluded to, IF Chloe were making the whole thing up*, that could potentially be a pretty interesting storyline...but I doubt that anything like that will actually take place.

*(In my vision of this hypothetical storyline, Chloe and Stephanie would have met off-screen at some point and devised a mutually beneficial scheme -- they would "change" Parker's paternity so that Chloe could win back the so-called "love of her life", Daniel, and Stephanie could swoop in to "comfort" Philip in his time of need, making him fall in love with her in the process. Each woman would get what they apparently want out of the situation. Or, alternatively, Stephanie's motivation might simply be revenge -- perhaps she blames Philip for costing her Nathan, or some similar brand of nonsense.

I hated Hennig's Stephanie -- it had nothing to do with the actress, but the character was turned into a pathetic, needy, manipulative person who didn't deserve to call herself Kayla and Patch's daughter -- but that Stephanie was definitely capable of concocting such a scheme. And yes, it'd further trash Chloe's character, since she'd be the "villain" and her scheme would inevitably be exposed, but it'd still be more interesting than just saying, "Oops! Never trust an old person to properly manipulate a paternity test, right? Lesson learned!"

Hell, they could even go all-out with the craziness and have Caroline be a willing accomplice in the scheme, since she's previously been shown to be willing to do anything for Stephanie. And Ian [no, not that Ian] could be involved, once again playing the role of the guy who can't get the girl to fall in love with him, despite the fact that he's attractive, smart, has a decent body, and actually wants her -- because why not make it look as much like 2010 as possible, right?)

annie21

smbashi
This makes me think they weren't planning to kill off Chloe -- or at least they weren't until she declined to stay longer.

Romancer66

annie21
Jan 4 2013, 11:51 PM
smbashi
This makes me think they weren't planning to kill off Chloe -- or at least they weren't until she declined to stay longer.

I'm not convinced they're going to kill her off now, either. They may have hopes of luring her back eventually.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Sighs.... really?

Philip should be the father.. but whatever!

daysfan20yrs
Member Avatar

This angers me. Parker is and will always be Philip's. It frustrates me when they keep changing paternity. When will the madness end? Daniel needs to go. Why can't these stupid writers see that he's Salem least wanted?

Chelsea
Member Avatar

I guess now since Parker is Daniel's son his picture will be allowed into the living room at the mansion. :eyeroll:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply