Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chloe's Bombshell; Airs the week of 1/7
Topic Started: Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM (5,671 Views)
King
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 3 2013, 08:37 PM
lysie
Jan 3 2013, 08:32 PM
The latest SOD has an article about Chloe's return to Salem.

According to Shawn Christian, Chloe informs Daniel there was a mix-up with Parker's paternity test, and he is actually Daniel's son. Daniel is concerned for Parker, so he wants to make sure it's true.

At the same time, Stephanie calls Kayla and confirms the news. She faxes a document to Kayla who then takes the proof to Daniel.

Daniel and Chloe return to the Kiriakis mansion where Daniel is reunited with Parker. According to Christian, "Daniel has a lot of information to process, but once he embraces the fact that Parker is indeed his son, he's living moment to moment. For the last two years, Parker has grown up with another father. He doesn't really know Daniel, so Daniel has to take his cue from Parker and try to form a genuine bond with his son."

Chloe informs Daniel that she is staying in Salem, and Daniel is elated.

For all the details, pick up the latest issue of SOD.
Did Tomsell watch the show during the switch? Are they aware of what actually happened?

Stephanie had zero (ZERO) involvement with the actual switch. Grandma Caroline took care of everything for her. Stephanie WANTED Daniel to be the father. Because then Philip would stay with Melanie, leaving Nathan free to be with Stephanie. If Stephanie had messed with/altered the report in any way, it would have said that Daniel was the father, it all would have stayed hidden, and nobody would have been the wiser. That was Stephanie's plan, until Caroline beat her to it. There's no document that Stephanie can fax. And I find it hard to believe that Stephanie basically sat on this information for the last two years just because.

But TFP, lysie. Even if the story is incredibly retconned and stupid.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I do not remember that mess at all, even though I sat through it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kriss4

Okay...I like that Stephanie's mentioned. I like that Kayla and Caroline are brought into it because they were involved in the original story. I hope it leads to some good scenes for them.

The rest doesn't make sense. How did stephanie find out? Why did the information come to her? How did she get a copy of the proof?

I hope they tell us all that, because there are some big holes here.

I don't like it that Philip loses Parker to Daniel. If it has to happen, I really don't like it that Philip isn't here to play it out, because he should be. If nothing else, maybe losing Parker would spur Philip on to check on Tyler again, and that could lead to story.

I don't like Daniel much. Why does he get everything?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 3 2013, 09:51 PM
I can't take the fact that Dan who came to Salem without kids has gained two in the span of 4 years....what other character has had that happen to them? REALLY? Tomlin stop your damn agenda...it's too obvious.
well ej
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 6 2013, 07:27 AM.

bygnedys

smbashi
Jan 3 2013, 09:39 PM
Ireland98
Jan 3 2013, 09:18 PM
This is just sickening! :flipoff:
I'd rather poke my out with a hot sharp needle than watch Dr Orange Douche in another story!

Exactly, why do they think this guy is worth all this airtime? huh?????????

Did I post this wrong? I was trying to quote smbashi, then post my line. Sorry if it looks like I added to your quote.
Edited by bygnedys, Jan 6 2013, 10:20 AM.

world50

Dan has become the new "everything"on the show .How in the hell did Daniel Jonas take over the male lead of the show?:(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply