Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Heather Tom Interview By Michael Fairman
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 04:52 AM (981 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Heather Tom Interview By Michael Fairman

MICHAEL:

Did Katie really believe Taylor (Hunter Tylo) had her best interest at heart? Every time Taylor would open her mouth it seemed like bad psychiatry that she perpetrated on a fragile patient!

HEATHER:

I think at this point, she does. Taylor keeps telling Katie things which will give her a heart attack! (Laughs) She has had three heart attacks, and then Taylor goes, ďBy the way ÖĒ (Laughs) Taylor is a terrible therapist! (Laughs) Taylor then basically breaks patient confidentiality with Steffy, and then blurts out to Kate that Bill and Brooke kissed!

MICHAEL:

Did Katie believe Taylor when she informed her that Bill and Brooke kissed?

HEATHER:

I think she didnít believe Taylor, but then Katie goes and confronts Bill and Brooke about it, and they donít hide it from her.

MICHAEL:

When you, Don Diamont, and Katherine Kelly Lang found out the storyline, where it would now be a Brooke/Bill/Katie triangle, were you concerned that the integrity of your characters would be blown to smithereens?

HEATHER:

I loved what they did! I think it kept the integrity of the characters in tact, because it was such a crazy situation, and because it was Katieís impetus. She was kind of manipulating the situation, and so they kind of have plausible deniability. I actually wished they had gone further and really solidified them as a couple, and then had her come back. But I think the storyline got so depressing. They were like, ďLetís wrap up this. We canít take this anymore with Katie rolling around on the floor!Ē (Laughs) I am hoping that if they continue, they will continue very slowly and have the story make sense. I think the things that Katie is still going through does make sense, and it would cause friction between Bill and Katie. Brooke can be there without being the aggressor to keep her integrity in tact. So that way, if the marriage breaks up, itís something that happens, not something that is pursued on Brookeís end.

MICHAEL:

When Brooke and Bill arrived back on the scene together after Stephanieís passing, there was Katie with baby Will in her hands, excitedly waiting to see her hubby. Katie was so over-bubbly Ö and even, dare we say, annoying! Were those scenes hard to play?

HEATHER:

I was kind of playing her kind of manic at that point! Now it was like the pendulum struck the other way and she took her happy pill and was like, ďHello! Iím here!Ē It was a little over the top. I think we can make a case of being a little maniacal at that point.

MICHAEL:

Armed with the knowledge of Bill and Brookeís kiss, Katie confronts her husband and her sister on the lip-lock!

HEATHER:

Yes. They tell her pretty much that it wonít happen again, which means it will happen sooner rather than later. Although it hasnít happened again, yet, so I donít know. Katie and Bill are going to continue to have issues. Having a child has changed her and changed her priorities, and I understand this. She married this man who is this daredevil guy who lives life on the edge, but she is now dealing with, ďOK. We have a child. I donít want to raise a child by myself. My time is limited by the nature of my medical condition. I donít want my kid not to have parents. So I want you to be here, but changes may need to be made to our lifestyle.Ē We will see how that all plays out.

MICHAEL:

Your former long time acting partner on The Young and the Restless, Scott Reeves, just got let go on General Hospital. Many are saying, including Daytime Confidentialís Wishful Casting suggestion, that they would love Scott to come on to The Bold and the Beautiful as Taylorís bad seed brother, Zach Hamilton! What would you think of that?

HEATHER:

That would be awesome! I would love that! I would be all for that. I think itís time for Katie to start having other avenues, rather than Bill always being the one to have other avenues. Thatís just my thoughts. But, I have not talked to Brad Bell about that yet. (Laughs)

Read more here:

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/the-bold-and-the-beautiful/the-heather-tom-interview-the...

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Please bring SR to B&B! I will start watching again. If they still have half the chemistry they had for almost decade at Y&R that would be okay with me.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

I like to see SR to be on BB too.. Thanks for posting.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I loved them together as Vicky and Ryan. I would love to see SR come on the show too. It's about time Katie does have other possibilities instead of always forgiving every little thing Bill does.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I wouldn't mind Scott on B&B at all. I really liked Ryan and Victoria back in the day.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply