Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 04:54 AM (12,756 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Kerenush
Jan 5 2013, 07:00 PM
vettejb
Jan 5 2013, 11:54 AM
esp13
Jan 5 2013, 01:53 AM
michelle
Jan 4 2013, 08:37 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
And the really sad thing is that as ridiculous as EJ has become I honestly believe Nicole is better off. Especially when it comes to playing footsie with Eric.
And if Nicole fans want her to have a man, then EJ does not even come close to qualifying. He is an insecure, traumatized little boy who feels he needs to be punished all the time by the woman he thinks should love him above all others (mommy issues).
I don't think that EJ is insecure nor that he feels he "needs to be punished all the time by the woman he thinks should love him above all others". It was clear from the beginning that EJ loves Sami.. He just doesn't know what to do with this love. I also believe that Nicole or anyone else never were even close to that. He only tried to move on with Nicole because Sami wasn't available for him.

Yes he grew up without a mother but I think he turns out ok since he has a father like Stefano. This is, of course, my opinion.
We don't know who EJ grew up with actually because they've changed it several times.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Ohh and could someone not have mentioned there was another fist pumping in this episode. It makes my skin crawl.

or the chasse -
Edited by concerned, Jan 6 2013, 06:17 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Poor EJ ... he's always been blind to Brady's charms.

camera shy

concerned
Jan 6 2013, 06:20 PM
Poor EJ ... he's always been blind to Brady's charms.
Ha, where's Nicole to say, "I don't blame you" to Kristen :D

Lil
Member Avatar

aside from Tannifer and Chud, this was a pretty great week for DAYS. I attribute it to Kristen, mostly. ED really is some kind of amazing.

Although this makes me frightened for the coming weeks lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply