Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 04:54 AM (12,912 Views)
Harmony233

not that i'm aganist kate going and visting rex/cassie glad they was remebered lol but wouldn't it make more sense for kate to go vist austin since him and carrie should be having there baby soon lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 4 2013, 01:04 PM
Gleefully wicked and smug Kristen is pretty much my favorite thing ever.
I physically bounce when she comes on screen. Watching ED this past week prompted me to go on a youtube binge of the John/Kristen storyline... HOW did I not realize her bitchy greatness before? HOW?

While I certainly don't know the whole backstory, it surprised the hell out of me to learn how John HOUNDED Kristen when she first came into town. I really can't blame her for losing it if he really dropped her for Marlena after that.

Oh, and I liked Rafe for the first time ever today for calling Sami out. Good job, keep it up.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Yay! Late, but present for the live watch party.

This Brady - Marlena scene is great - love the delusion on Brady's part and Marlena's typical therapy response.

Kate hates being a DiMera, since when? Cassie and Rex live!!

Seriously awkward lead-in to the Safe kiss.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 4 2013, 01:26 PM
cord08
Jan 4 2013, 01:24 PM
THEY'RE ALIVE! REX AND CASSIE LIVE!
Whoa, seriously?!?!?! :o :o I'm beyond shocked they get a mention!
Yesterday I was waiting for a Belle mention, but this is even better! WoW!

cord08

KweenBoda
Sami belongs in a fucking nunnery..but then again she would find a priest to screw.
Well, we know at least one priest is off limits for Sami in the Salem nunnery.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

am103
They mentioned Diana, Rex, Cassie, the fact that everyone thought Kristen was dead... They really dusted off the history books for this episode, wow!
Seriously! Even Kristen's "cop instinct" line to John! I'm so proud of Days!

camera shy

John is just so stupid, he's playing right into Kristen's hands. It's a little late, but all he had to do was remain calm in front of her. Instead, he's acting like a mad man. It's like some horror movie, the crazier he acts the stronger she becomes. The only way to kill the beast is not to care about her and Brady......her period.

Mason

No trips to the ER....until next week.

cord08

It's been forever, Jen? No, it's been four or five months.

AFaithL

cord08
Jan 4 2013, 01:29 PM
KweenBoda
Sami belongs in a fucking nunnery..but then again she would find a priest to screw.
Well, we know at least one priest is off limits for Sami in the Salem nunnery.
And only because they are physically related...

Seriously, I fucking LOVE this thread. I much prefer this to the "day ahead".

blueskies
Member Avatar

Alright, obviously someone here started working for Days three months ago. That's the only explanation I have for this sudden historical correctness going on.

Mason

Oh, Kate. Don't feed this man's self-aggrandizing delusions about himself, please.

jaygal
Member Avatar

I thought Rex and Cassie were like Voldermort.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I cannot for Kritter to have the same look on her face from when John turned away from her in 1997 at the wedding when Brady gets his brain back and dumps her too.

cord08

So many scarves today...Dan, Chad, Rafe...

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

cord08
Jan 4 2013, 01:15 PM
I love how they are suggesting that EJ is, in fact, obsessed with Sami.
Good, hopefully he realizes it not healthy.

Btw.. no EJABBY/EJAILE scenes today? Please tell me there is some.,. please.. please .. :P

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Glad that Sami mentioned Rafe putting her down might not be a turn on for her. Even if we all know it's a lie. LOL at GG's face attack.

fenderbabe
Member Avatar

I'm SO glad Kate's no longer a Dimera. I actually hated her and Stefano together, and she's always been Kate Roberts to me anyway. Now all this mentioning of her long-gone cancer is making my ears go back. Is it because Chloe is coming back, or do you guys think it's not so long-gone?

Omg, I take back what I said about liking Rafe today. He's kissing Sami.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

" You think I like when guys put me down and insult me?"

Yes, Sami. Yes, we do.

annie21

Harmony233
Jan 4 2013, 01:27 PM
not that i'm aganist kate going and visting rex/cassie glad they was remebered lol but wouldn't it make more sense for kate to go vist austin since him and carrie should be having there baby soon lol
This was my reaction, too. But I guess Tomlin wasn't satisfied with just ushering Carrie and Austin offscreen as fast as he could. Now, he won't even let them be mentioned. I wasn't even that into them, but it's a shame how they were treated. Won't someone tell us what happened to them and their baby? It should be here by now, right?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply