Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, January 4th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 04:54 AM (12,947 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO at how easily Kristen can manipulate the Black men and only Marlena gets it. Nice to see women as the smart ones in this story!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

fenderbabe
Jan 4 2013, 01:34 PM
I'm SO glad Kate's no longer a Dimera. I actually hated her and Stefano together, and she's always been Kate Roberts to me anyway. Now all this mentioning of her long-gone cancer is making my ears go back. Is it because Chloe is coming back, or do you guys think it's not so long-gone?

Omg, I take back what I said about liking Rafe today. He's kissing Sami.
i didn't like her and stefano together either

Dr. Chip

I'm surprised to still be seeing pics of Jack and Bo in the Horton house. They have to pay the actors to use their images.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

AFaithL
Jan 4 2013, 01:31 PM
cord08
Jan 4 2013, 01:29 PM
KweenBoda
Jan 4 2013, 01:26 PM
Sami belongs in a fucking nunnery..but then again she would find a priest to screw.
Well, we know at least one priest is off limits for Sami in the Salem nunnery.
And only because they are physically related...

Seriously, I fucking LOVE this thread. I much prefer this to the "day ahead".
Me too.. and its great timing for me... usually right after work. =)

We should do this more often. :)

cord08

Mason
Jan 4 2013, 01:16 PM
I still don't like him....but Rafe just scored major points with me.
Yeah, me too, but he lost a few when he started attacking her face...er kissing Sami.

Dr. Chip

Marlena is being so patient with Brady. She should be hitting him!!

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I like Abigail but she gets horrible stories.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I am really enjoying watching this show with you guys today. I am only off on Friday (plan on being here). Now Abby is talking about her dad with Jennifer.

cord08

JJ needs to get here so we, hopefully, have at least one Jen/Dan detractor.
Edited by cord08, Jan 4 2013, 01:41 PM.

Dr. Chip

Marlena enters John's room, and Kristen gets comfortable on the hospital bed. Eileen Davidson is awesome!!

KMan101
Member Avatar

I loved all of the history mentions. Can't wait to see who wrote the script. Who wrote yesterdays?

I enjoyed most of the episode. Chad and Abby were surprisingly cute.

Kristen and John were great.

I dunno, I'm actually liking Sami again. I know it's only going to be temporary though. Sigh. I thought Rafe was hilarious asking Sami if it's any worse than she's done in the past. LMAO.

Harmony233

annie21
Jan 4 2013, 01:35 PM
Harmony233
Jan 4 2013, 01:27 PM
not that i'm aganist kate going and visting rex/cassie glad they was remebered lol but wouldn't it make more sense for kate to go vist austin since him and carrie should be having there baby soon lol
This was my reaction, too. But I guess Tomlin wasn't satisfied with just ushering Carrie and Austin offscreen as fast as he could. Now, he won't even let them be mentioned. I wasn't even that into them, but it's a shame how they were treated. Won't someone tell us what happened to them and their baby? It should be here by now, right?

i think tomlin has something aganist kates kids he either ushers them off or doesn't write for them

cord08

Not Maxine too....ugh.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I would love for Maxine to get a backstory and some family, anything other than being a Dannifer cheerleader.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, I would like JJ to be the male Sami - the only thing that would salvage Dannifer is if JJ made it his life's mission to destroy them bit by bit.

Abby, I love you. I will not fault you because the writers use you to prop Dannifer. But. Bleach.

Mason
Member Avatar

We just couldn't get a full 30 seconds of John, Marlena and Kristen all in the same room together.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Just give us more Kristen/John/Marlena, no one cares about sami's dry lips and dirty hair!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I'm appalled by the Dannifer relationship fiaso. :soapbox:
What in the heck? Sami is too old for the fickleness. She needs to decide who she wants to be with.
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 4 2013, 01:48 PM.

Dr. Chip

Kayla needs to have a talk with Maxine. She needs to get off her Daniel/Jennifer kick and get back to work.

Lil
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 4 2013, 01:44 PM
Just give us more Kristen/John/Marlena, no one cares about sami's dry lips and dirty hair!
I think I almost just peed myself a little :roflol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply