Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Trey is Brain Dead!; airs wk January 7th
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 08:38 AM (2,277 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

The new life Kristina and Trey planned to begin in California is permanently on hold when Trey is left in a vegetative state.

Trey suffers from an aneurysm and he is basically brain dead. It all falls to Connie as his next of kin to honor his wish to die with dignity and take him off life support. KS says Connie doesn't want to kill Trey and wants to believe he will wake up. She wants them to save him. She doesn't know if itís an integrated moment or just starting to feel toward Trey, even while Kristina is yelling get out. On top of the yelling, Connie is arrested for causing the accident and fleeing the scene. Sonny is there to help and itís the first time that she feels heís not trying to push her away and wants to help, parent to parent. Sonny convinces her to remove Trey off life support.. He tells her that heís brain dead and itís happening whether she wants it to or not. Itís better for her to be there or she will never forgive herself.

She goes but leaves again, ending up at the Floating Rib where she meets AJ and wants to drink. AJ is hesitant. Nevertheless, Connie just wants someone to numb the pain with. She is not aware of his destructive past.

For more details pick up the January 14th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Edited by Daytime, Jan 4 2013, 08:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

Trey is brain dead? Well that's not a new development.

I'm looking forward to A.J. and Connie's interaction.

CarlD2

Starr/Michael/Kristina/Connie: Now he's just like us!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Yep AJ and Connie would make an excellent pair they just might kill each other! I wonder if this development will make Kate make an appearance.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Oh I hope AJ dosent fall off the wagon. He's a recovering alcoholic man. Gosh why couldn't Connie be the one in the hospital brain dead....

claudiamarie

hope aj does not drink

Nate
Member Avatar

Why not leave Trey in a coma?

God, so much more stories could of came out of him.

LPS
Member Avatar

They need to give the Connie storyline a rest. It feels like it has gone on forever.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I don't like what they're doing to Trey but all of this could be a major turning point for Kate/Connie and she needs that. Cartoon Connie has been fun while she's lasted, but I can't see this working long-term without her becoming a completely dead-end character and sideshow. Some probably believe she already is. I love the camp but it needs to be balanced out with some depth.

I'll wait to see where things go with A.J., but I'd prefer him with Elizabeth and I believe there is a lot to explore there. Having him in Connie/Kate's orbit for the time being undoubtedly creates more drama for him with Sonny though. I do NOT want to see A.J. fall off the wagon. I don't want him to be a 100% good guy, but I don't want him to be a loser and a failure either. I want him to be a shades of grey character who's stronger now and still capable of underhanded things but won't repeat the same mistakes. I want him to have a relationship with Michael.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Honestly never liked or disliked Trey. Bye!

KELLYISHAWT
Member Avatar

im VERY Sadad!

Trey was cute And Fun!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply