Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Hope Takes Control!; airs wk Jan 7th
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 09:09 AM (1,607 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Hope Takes Control

Hope puts some serious heat on Bill when she finds out that he deliberately tried to ruin her Italian wedding. Dayzee spills that before they left for Italy, Marcus overheard his dad and Bill talking on the phone about sabotage. Hope then realize that none of the happenings in Italy were happy accidents like her dad showing up, the limo driving away, and Steffy being in the hotel room. After confronting Bill face to face, she is determined to right the wrongs that were done to her. “Hope gets a little crazy,” says KM, “which is kind of cool.” She has a new outlook.

Hope tells Liam exactly what his father did. She is pissed because she’s been a puppet all these months. She decides she’s not going to take it anymore and is done crying about everything all the time. If she wants her life to be the way she wants, she has to take control. By the end of the week, her determination to get Liam back is even stronger.

KM thinks it is nice to finally see Hope evolve and grow from things. She can now talk to Steffy without being intimidated. KM thinks Hope and Steffy have switched places in a way. Steffy is more emotionally involved while she’s the one being playful.”

For more details pick up the January 14th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

So this is how Brad Bell wants us to suddenly see that Hope is like her mother.
Please!!! When Hopeless becomes the walking mattress as her mother, then maybe I see her as miniature Brooke. Other than that, she is still the queen of idiotsville!!!
Yes, lets hear it for the queen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks

LPS
Member Avatar

Originally, I thought Hope was going to be Taylor Jr.?

robinsr

metitle
Jan 4 2013, 02:19 PM
So this is how Brad Bell wants us to suddenly see that Hope is like her mother.
Please!!! When Hopeless becomes the walking mattress as her mother, then maybe I see her as miniature Brooke. Other than that, she is still the queen of idiotsville!!!
Yes, lets hear it for the queen.
It really sounds like you are describing Steffy here not Hope. I'm not a HUGE fan of Hope (she's whinny and so naive) but let's be realistic....who uses her sensuality to get her advantage with Liam (or any guy she has wanted)? That would be Steffy (the REAL junior Brooke) as far as her asking Hope not to interfere in her relationship with Liam...Yeah I would have been like "ok I'll be as respectful to your relationship with him as you were with me when I was with him." Personally, I would LOVE to see a new man for each girl and for Liam to grow a pair. Bill, Grrrr!!!! He is worse than Victor on Y&R.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Bill, Grrrr!!!! He is worse than Victor on Y&R.

too bad, I love Bill.
He reminds me of Adam - which I also love.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

This show would be SO BORING without Bill & Steffy!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Steffy bores the hell out of me. Mostly because they've stuck her with Liam who she has no chemistry with at all.

LPS
Member Avatar

The character of Steffy is way too inconsistent for me to enjoy. Within the same episode she is written as this scheming vixen and the next as this sweet innocent victim. That might work for a show with a pacing similar to Y&R, but B&B moves at lighting speed which makes it noticeable. At least Hope is somewhat the same person in each episode.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 5 2013, 11:23 PM
Steffy bores the hell out of me. Mostly because they've stuck her with Liam who she has no chemistry with at all.
I have wanted a new man for Steffy for so long, heck even stick her back with Bill, its better than seeing him drool over old and wrinkly Brooke. I will say the "new" Hope looks entertaining!!

ratfink
Member Avatar

IMO Steffy needs to find herself a guy of her own, instead of going after everyone else's man. Dirty seconds must get old... :shrug:

natdot99
Member Avatar

It pathetic because she forgave Rick for his lie, but wants to yield a deadly weapon at Bill, GMAFB.
Lope's marriage imploded due to the Logan family interference, not Bill's schemes.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

I would love to watch this show without mousy little Hope and Caroline is just as bad. Without Bill there would be no show. I can't believe the S/l that hope is given and she is still a weak character. Just like Amber someone continue to force this no acting girl on the public.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

Today's episode was a joke, seeing Hope act like an idiot wasn't remotely entertaining. She looked like a sad little girl who didn't get her own way once again. I found her immature to break a window and wield a golf club at Bill. Who's going to take her lunatic actions seriously? I'm surprised Bill wasn't laughing in her face and she's not crying on Brooke's shoulder yet again. If this is going to be the "New and improved Hope" then the writers really need to learn a thing or two about how a young adult really should act!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Seeing Bill be such a piece of shit makes me want him murdered off of this show and back to Y&R where his character was a human being. Bill is too evil.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply