Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Carly Learns the Truth about Todd!; airs wk Jan. 7th
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 09:39 AM (1,210 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Carly Learns the Truth about Todd

Carly is devastated when Johnny reveals that he’s not the only liar and spills Todd’s role in the baby switch. Carly doesn't take kindly to being lied to, notes RC. He says it was a challenge knowing when to reveal both secrets without sending Todd or Johnny to prison or one of them killing the other. When Heather was caught they knew they could not sustain the secret forever. By the end of the week, both men are in jail, in the same cell, no less. Only Todd is present when Carly pays the jail a visit.

For more details pick up the January 14th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Thanks…Sounds intriguing! Poor Carly she sure know how to pickem’

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

So does this mean Todd and Carly are not going to work out? If so...yay.
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 4 2013, 11:15 AM.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I always find if funny that Carly who is one of the biggest liars on the show whines when she gets lied to. I guess it's only ok if she does it.

LPS
Member Avatar

I can't stand any of Carly's pairings. She has no chemistry with any of these men and that's why I'm overlooking her hypocrisy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 4 2013, 02:12 PM
I can't stand any of Carly's pairings. She has no chemistry with any of these men and that's why I'm overlooking her hypocrisy.
It depends on which Carly IMO. SB Carly had chemistry with Jason and Sonny, TB with Sonny and Lorenzo but this Carly I only saw chemistry between her and Jax.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 4 2013, 02:12 PM
The only person I thought this Carly had any chemistry with was Jax. It's the first time I've actually liked her.

Divalish
Member Avatar

The look on Todd's face when Johnny was about to spill the beans was priceless. :'(

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I have loved this Carly, though I love her best with Jax and Todd. I'm bummed that Tarly is having the brakes put on for now, but I've trusted these writers and I'm happy to be taken along for the ride and trust I'll enjoy the adventure even if the destination isn't quite what I'd hoped for.

Deleted User
Deleted User

I actually like Todd and Carly together (ducks) :peek:

Hate that their relationship had to end before it even started. I hope that they can at least go back to be friends, if nothing else.
Quote Post Goto Top

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Carly is a piece of shit and a hypocrite. Screw her feelings.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 4 2013, 07:58 PM
I actually like Todd and Carly together (ducks) :peek:

Hate that their relationship had to end before it even started. I hope that they can at least go back to be friends, if nothing else.
I feel the same. LW and RH have plenty of chemistry and I don't understand why all this time was spent building their friendship/possibly leading up to a relationship only to have BOTH of those things bite the dust. I hope she finds a way to forgive him so their association continues in one form or another. Wasted opportunity otherwise.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply