Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Steve Burton BIG NEWS on The Talk! (Updated 1/7)
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 03:36 PM (4,296 Views)
Checkers
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 8 2013, 11:39 AM
soapflake02
Jan 7 2013, 09:25 PM
off topic but sheryl underwood from Thetalk is very creepy, I hope some of these people have restraining oders on her.
why is she "creepy"? She's over the top funny. jmo
I like Sheryl and I didn't find her creepy at all. She's the only one that ever really gets excited when soap stars come on The Talk.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad he's going to be an architect. When I heard he would be playing a soldier, I thought all we were going to get was a Jason Morgan clone. Being an architect requires some brains, right?

eruell

Sammie Jo
Jan 4 2013, 03:41 PM
what, he's going to be the new sharon boinker? lol
He is going to be Avery's former boyfriend.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 9 2013, 04:18 PM
Sammie Jo
Jan 4 2013, 03:41 PM
what, he's going to be the new sharon boinker? lol
He is going to be Avery's former boyfriend.
that doesn't mean he can't boink sharon. ;)

Ejole Lifer

JtSmarts
Jan 7 2013, 09:49 PM
soapflake02
Jan 7 2013, 09:25 PM
off topic but sheryl underwood from Thetalk is very creepy, I hope some of these people have restraining oders on her.
I stopped paying attention shortly after Holly and Leah were removed, the show was miles better with them imo.
I agree. I really loved Holly and Leah on the show and since they've been gone so have I. I watched SB on the talk. I liked everything about his intro. It was very fun and I can't wait to see him on screen again. :rockon: :rockon:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply