Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of January 7th
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 04:36 PM (5,462 Views)
cord08

Gabi's wedding dress would look better (to me anyway) if her veil wasn't set so high. It looks like she's wearing some kind of bump it in her hair and the veil is just perched on top.
Edited by cord08, Jan 4 2013, 06:08 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 4 2013, 05:46 PM
lysie
Jan 4 2013, 05:34 PM
So is the prison shirt pic old?
Yes, I think it might be from June when EJ was arrested for Stefano's murder.
Did they hold him long enough to have prison clothes?

Marlene

JDeveraux_91
Jan 4 2013, 05:03 PM
LMFAO at Jennifer's nasty looking face in the second pic! :roflol: Oh the comments I could make, but since I already picked on poor little MR today I will digress.

MRs look in that picture reminds me of all the pictures I typically trash after looking at them.

May I also add, that I'm really bored with Jenn being in the hospital.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jan 4 2013, 05:52 PM
JDeveraux_91
LMFAO at Jennifer's nasty looking face in the second pic! :roflol: Oh the comments I could make, but since I already picked on poor little MR today I will digress.

MRs look in that picture reminds me of all the pictures I typically trash after looking at them.

MR must have pissed someone off in the photo department if they picked that one for the website and for release to the magazines.

I want to caption it "But I loooooove Daniel. What? It's not my wedding your trying to stop? Oh."

Seriously, why is Jennifer so invested in a Nabi wedding so that she would make that face? I mean, I know Will is her nephew and Nick a cousin - but still.
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 4 2013, 05:58 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

AFaithL
Jan 4 2013, 05:06 PM
Gab's dress looks like Hope's wedding dress from the 80s.
Hope's dress >>>>> Gabi's dress
(even with the 2 foot high veil Hope had)

cord08

lysie
Jan 4 2013, 05:50 PM
cord08
lysie
I guess it was from July, but yes.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Yeah, I don't like that veil on the Gabster.
Why are Billie Chad and Jen matching? Did Sami send out a memo?

lysie
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 4 2013, 06:06 PM
lysie
Jan 4 2013, 05:50 PM
cord08
lysie
I guess it was from July, but yes.
Thanks! I have no memory of that, lol.

HJBJDJ

Why does Missy make such awful miserable faces in so many pictures? And why does DAYS hair department insist on the librarian look for her for the past 13 years. And why doesn't the prop dept get her a ruler?

Sariah
Member Avatar

Why is Billie at the Nabi wedding? Is she sitting in the obligatory "chicks who've banged the groom" section?

And that pic of Chloe and Kate - is that an old picture, or is Chloe at the Kiriakis mansion? Maybe Maggie convinced Victor to take them in so she could be with her newest recently found egg-grandbaby.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

No comment on Gabi's dress.
:huh: with everyone else wearing black. Maybe they subconsciously think this marriage is doomed?
Sami looks gorgeous, as does Chloe.
EJ in that prison suit... Oldie but a goodie. :wub:

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
lysie
Is there a shortage of James Scott photos at Days?

Someone teach them how to use google images.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Compared to the last dozen wedding dresses if they can be called that, Gabi's is a masterpiece.

annie21

Honeybees
Jan 4 2013, 05:57 PM
Marlene
Jan 4 2013, 05:52 PM
JDeveraux_91

MR must have pissed someone off in the photo department if they picked that one for the website and for release to the magazines.

I want to caption it "But I loooooove Daniel. What? It's not my wedding your trying to stop? Oh."

Seriously, why is Jennifer so invested in a Nabi wedding so that she would make that face? I mean, I know Will is her nephew and Nick a cousin - but still.
That's definitely a fierce expression! Maybe she just had a text or a call that set her off about Daniel and Chloe. Maybe we're going to get psycho Jennifer after all.

Oh, and, it's probably not a good sign when the priest looks better in white than the bride.

am103
Member Avatar

Gabi's dress is um... interesting.

Seriously. They can have extras at the wedding but they can't have Marlena there for the big reveal? Ugh.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Does the woman who deflowered the groom sit on the groom or bride's side? Seriously, what is Billie doing there?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

That is one hot priest. I kinda feel bad for Eric. First the congo trauma, than his family issues and now his first wedding is about to be a disaster. Plus his nephew is having a kid. Guy can't catch a break.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Actually, I kinda like Gabi's dress. Sami's hair, not so much. Jennifer, I think, has a syndrome causing her to think getting hurt is the only way to get Daniel back in her pants.

ceejay

Gabby's dress has a Spanish flair to it, and I like it on her. She makes a beautiful bride! The back of Rafe looks better to me than EJ's face...LOL

Will&Sonny

greeneyedgirl
Jan 4 2013, 05:14 PM
Seriously if Jennifer's children were younger, I swear they could do a story on her having Münchausen syndrome by proxy. I could so see her making Abigail sick all the time just so she could take her to the hospital to be close to Daniel.
She can still do that with Parker. "Daniel, Parker has a fever. Come home and take his temperature for me with your thermometer...then, when you're done, you can take my temperature with your..."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply