Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of January 7th
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 04:36 PM (5,123 Views)
Will&Sonny

I get that Gabi is just the latest in a long line of women who have done this, and I also get that the whole "white wedding dress = purity" thing is actually an urban legend, but regardless, the fact that she's wearing white, when she's not only pregnant, but has had to tell several people -- including the priest -- that she hooked up with Nick right after they met each other -- amuses me greatly. I'm going to hold out hope that someone -- probably Chad, but anyone will suffice -- will actually mention this on the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

Will&Sonny
Jan 4 2013, 11:47 PM
greeneyedgirl
Jan 4 2013, 05:14 PM
Seriously if Jennifer's children were younger, I swear they could do a story on her having Münchausen syndrome by proxy. I could so see her making Abigail sick all the time just so she could take her to the hospital to be close to Daniel.
She can still do that with Parker. "Daniel, Parker has a fever. Come home and take his temperature for me with your thermometer...then, when you're done, you can take my temperature with your..."
Yes, but it's not about the kids -- any kids. What turns Daniel on are his female patients. So Jennifer wouldn't need Munchausen by proxy -- just the basic Munchausen syndrome without the proxy. In other words, she would have to feign illness/injury herself in order to get Daniel's amorous attentions focused on her.

(Still trying to figure out if that's where the writers are heading by putting her back into the hospital so soon after the appendectomy).

Chelsea
Member Avatar

The hair, makeup and wardrobe department at Days must be having a lot fun making MR look as matronly as possible.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

MR looks like she's ready to hurl all over the head of that extra sitting in front of her. :laugh:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Will&Sonny
Jan 5 2013, 12:05 AM
I get that Gabi is just the latest in a long line of women who have done this, and I also get that the whole "white wedding dress = purity" thing is actually an urban legend, but regardless, the fact that she's wearing white, when she's not only pregnant, but has had to tell several people -- including the priest -- that she hooked up with Nick right after they met each other -- amuses me greatly. I'm going to hold out hope that someone -- probably Chad, but anyone will suffice -- will actually mention this on the show.
That white comment? That hasn't stopped any other non-virgin on TV, or real life, for that matter, from wearing it. It's more in line of someone who has never been married than actually virginity anymore.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

While looking for some EJABBY/EJAILE banners I stumbled upon this image.

I am sorry but THIS cracks me up...

Spoiler: click to toggle

And NO,.. this is probably 200% a fake image.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 5 2013, 07:20 AM.

OliveAnn

Gabi's dress looks like a Kate Middleton knock-off, which is pretty popular these days. I actually don't think it's bad. It's certainly better than that embarrasment that was Arianna's wedding dress. If you can call it that.

lene
Member Avatar

Spoiler pic from SOD

Posted Image

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

I'm not up to date on spoilers at all - Cameron figuring out the baby can't be Nick's is news to me and not something I would have predicted.

ETA: Nevermind, caught up now, undertsand the plot point now lol
Edited by Southofsoap, Jan 5 2013, 08:39 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 5 2013, 07:02 AM

I definitely would have remember that scene!

As for Cameron figuring out the baby secret, it's nice to see a doctor with a brain. Although, Cameron needs to learn to keep his voice down when he's talking about patients. LOL

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 4 2013, 04:36 PM
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nick looks like Marty McFly with all that grease on his head. Gabi looks ok to me. Rafe sayin she looks like Sami in the dress? I dont know where he sees that!

The rest:
http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-010712/12404/

I didnt know you wore black to weddings. ALL Black. This isnt a funeral people, this is a almost-kinda-sorta wedding. LOL
Edited by Ljay, Jan 5 2013, 11:17 AM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Hologram

Ha! I love this!

I secretly shipped EJill, lol. ;)

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 5 2013, 12:51 PM
Hologram

Ha! I love this!

I secretly shipped EJill, lol. ;)
LOL. I'd have liked their relationship a lot more if they'd gone more in this direction.

leah09
Member Avatar

lene
Jan 5 2013, 08:07 AM
Spoiler pic from SOD

Posted Image
What a sweet picture. :wub:

Thanks for sharing.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

leah09
Jan 5 2013, 01:07 PM
lene
Spoiler pic from SOD

Posted Image

Thanks for sharing.
Really? Because he looks like one of those dads on Maury Povich who find out they have a baby.

lysie
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 5 2013, 01:10 PM
leah09
Jan 5 2013, 01:07 PM
lene
Spoiler pic from SOD

Posted Image

Thanks for sharing.
Really? Because he looks like one of those dads on Maury Povich who find out they have a baby.
He is...

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Note to DAYS: The "DVR alerts" are almost always for the wrong stuff. No one cares that Jennifer's going to be in the hospital yet again, and it's no longer surprising. Her health is so fragile it's a wonder she's even able to hold herself up most of the time.

I like that Nicole and Chloe are going to interact sooner rather than later. I hope their friendship is in tact despite Nicole's recent shenanigans with Daniel. I'm sorry but not surprised that Chloe's going to chase after him again. Only in Salem's universe would a man want Jennifer over Chloe though. Looking forward to a big Chloe/Kate confrontation.

Gabi looks very nice in her wedding dress, and Sami seems to be styled nicely too.

Kerenush
Member Avatar

This dress that Gabi wears... it's horrendous!

Will&Sonny

ladyofthelake
Jan 5 2013, 05:51 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 5 2013, 12:05 AM
That white comment? That hasn't stopped any other non-virgin on TV, or real life, for that matter, from wearing it. It's more in line of someone who has never been married than actually virginity anymore.
Right, which is why I added that disclaimer to my previous post. The whole "white = purity" thing was never even true to begin with -- it's more likely that a white dress was originally meant to be a symbol of wealth.

None of that stops me from finding the image of Gabi in a white dress hilarious, though. And since none of the above has stopped certain Salem residents from making similar jokes about women wearing white wedding dresses in the past, I want them to continue the tradition of being snarky about the color of the dress at Gabi's wedding, even if said snark isn't technically "accurate".
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 5 2013, 08:12 PM.

Ireland98

EJ needs to wear more non-suit attire.
The flowers at the wedding look nice.
Gabi's dress does look dated, but also appropriate for a winter wedding. Have to see it on TV for me to really judge it though.
Jennifer's expression is priceless LOL!
Billie might be reminiscing about her time with Nick and is looking at Chad like she's ready for more young meat.
That picture of EJ and Will made my ovaries explode. :smile:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply