Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Promo Week of January 7th
Topic Started: Jan 4 2013, 07:56 PM (819 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

B&B Promo Week of January 7th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9rZcjrCps
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LMFAO GO HOPE!! "I'm about to tee off on your husband" xD

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

Shick
Jan 4 2013, 08:06 PM
LMFAO GO HOPE!! "I'm about to tee off on your husband" xD
I def will watch it too... :) Go HOPE!

natdot99
Member Avatar

No Hope, you got married in Italy and saw your dad, so Bil plan failed.
Katie, Brooke, Rick implode your marriage with their holier than thou attitude.
It just Hope playing her poor wittle me victim card in front of her family to garner sympathy from them, just like she did at wedding #3 or 4 at Eric/Stephanie home.

All she is doing is proving to Bill how right he was about her.

Nicole Walker

LMFAO! What a nutjob. This will definetly give Bill some new material to rag on her sanity. LMFAO!

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Go Hope! Damn! More of this please. I've never been invested in the character until this promo.

glamgirl

natdot99
Jan 4 2013, 09:34 PM
It just Hope playing her poor wittle me victim card in front of her family to garner sympathy from them, just like she did at wedding #3 or 4 at Eric/Stephanie home.

Bill was not right and what Hope is doing I would do the same thing even though I do not want her with Liam....Bill needs to get what he deserves, although his plan did not work...it almost did and for the rest of her family yes they were wrong too and she needs to go off on them to along with Steffy and Taylor who knew before Brooke and Katie and Donna and Rick did. I am not going to sugar coate something if I like a person like Steffy. Steffy and Bill has been manipulating and doing all kinds of things to hurt Hope or have we been watching the same show? HOPE GO ahead and have your day!!!! Next stop tell everyone how you feel let it all OUT!!! LOL!!!! What's right is right and wrong is wrong!!!!

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Go Hope!!

natdot99
Member Avatar

glamgirl
Jan 7 2013, 07:50 AM
natdot99
Jan 4 2013, 09:34 PM

Bill was not right and what Hope is doing I would do the same thing even though I do not want her with Liam....Bill needs to get what he deserves, although his plan did not work...it almost did and for the rest of her family yes they were wrong too and she needs to go off on them to along with Steffy and Taylor who knew before Brooke and Katie and Donna and Rick did. I am not going to sugar coate something if I like a person like Steffy. Steffy and Bill has been manipulating and doing all kinds of things to hurt Hope or have we been watching the same show? HOPE GO ahead and have your day!!!! Next stop tell everyone how you feel let it all OUT!!! LOL!!!! What's right is right and wrong is wrong!!!!
Steffy and Taylor had no proof of Bill's plan.
Brooke and Katie discovered the video and thus began the lynch pin that destroyed Lope's marriage.
Hope viewed the video on her mother computer, but she did not take a golf club to her head, nor to Rick lie which proved that Liam was telling the truth.

The only person should should be welding a golf to is Allison because she began Italygate by bugging Dr. Barton office.

Hope is just playing her poor wittle me victim card in front of an audience, just like she did at Eric/Stephani house.

Hope wanted Liam to beg and plead until she was ready to forgive him. Now that Liam has move on with his life, she doesn't like it.
Hope is her own worst enemy.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply