Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Top Chef: Seattle
Topic Started: Jan 5 2013, 08:03 PM (1,126 Views)
px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Don't forget Kristen is still in it.

I have to get all conspiracy theory for a minute (forgive me).

Last Chance Kitchen doesn't seem to be loved by the fans. It needed something to call attention to it. And so they controversially send home Kristen, editing it so it seems that Padma said Josie's name first (which to my recollection they've NEVER done), creating this potential Kristen vs. Josie grudge match. Then Josie goes home...to battle Kristen in LCK.

I call shenanigans on that whole deal. I get that Kristen gave them a reason to boot her, but I think it was all producer-driven in order to help create more drama on the main show (in part what they've done is made it more of a toss-up as to who will win because Kristen was dominating) and drive more viewers/positive attention to LCK as fans hope it saves Kristen. And I know that Tom C. has been adamant that there's no producer interference, but I wonder if they made him feel better about it by giving him a way to hand-pick a finalist since he's the only judge on LCK, right?

It's all a little fishy and annoying, imho. Which sucks because I think they found great cheftestants this year.

I don't even know who I want to win. I think I'm still rooting for Kristen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I have no doubt that Kristen will be back. I'm not sure if she'll win though. I still think Brooke is the front runner. I'll be shocked if Kristen/Brooke/Sheldon don't win. Those three seem to be the judges favorites.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Kristen was robbed. Josee is awful. She should have gone home on Thanksgiving when she ruined the turkey! But she had immunity. They should have revoked it. I HATE her. LOL.

I love Stefan and Sheldon.

aimees76
Member Avatar

I'm a little (okay a lot) sad for CJ that Kristen beat him in LCK after his 6 win streak. I really wanted to see him get back in. Kristen should not have been eliminated, Josie should have, and then CJ would still be in the running :( That bums me out.

King
Member Avatar

I usually just google TCK every Thursday to find out who won, I could have sworn I read that CJ won, but I am glad to hear Kristen won! She was really robbed.

I did like CJ though.

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Am I the only one who likes Lizzie?

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

^ I like Lizzie. Although, I think it will be tough for her to win. I think she's the only one who hasn't won a challenge.

I'm getting this sick feeling that Josh is going to win. I will be so pissed if he does.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

I am so happy to see Kristen win, I can't wait to see her career unfold.
Edited by Dakota, Feb 28 2013, 12:30 AM.

King
Member Avatar

I HATED Brooke so YAY! I love Kristen. I just feel weird about her being out of it for so long.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

I didn't care who won but it felt very anti-climactic at the end with the whole voting system. Just seemed like they were manufacturing drama where there was already some.

Lonewriter

I'm happy for Kristen, she derived to win.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

I was happy with either Kristen or Brooke winning. Usually, I hate when voted out people return and win, but Kristen's elimination was so stupid to begin with that I was fine with her coming back and winning.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Now, we'll probably go back to men winning the next 7 or 8 seasons lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply