Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Agnes Nixon confirms AMC and OLTL online is a go
Topic Started: Dec 17 2012, 04:45 PM (1,422 Views)
Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Prospect Park Proposed Plans For AMC & OLTL: 30 Minute Episodes, Shooting in Stamford, CT!

As we head towards the New Year more details of Prospect Parkís plan to finally put All My Children and One Life to Live online are coming out or, shall we say, perhaps leaking out?

In the latest issue of Soap Opera Uncensored, Nelson Branco relates that through his inside sources and leaked documents it has have revealed that Prospect Park intends on shooting AMC and OLTL in studio spaces in Stamford, Connecticut, and that sets are currently being designed! In addition, the Prospect Park plan calls for their to be half hour episodes of both shows, with four new episodes a week and a recap show on Fridayís.

The licensing fees between Prospect Park and ABC have also been reportedly revealed by SOU which illustrates that All My Children was valued at half a million more than One Life! Even though, as we know, One Life was performing better in the ratings that AMC in the last few years of both shows network existence.

Additionally, there is an executive summary of the outline of the plans from Prospect Park posted by Branco which apparently contains more details into what Prospect Park powers-that-be Jeff Kwatinetz, Rich Frank, and Mike Lang are thinking and how they are constructing bringing the beloved soaps to the web.

Michael Fairman Soaps

Link

Agnes Nixon's Facebook post:

Dear Friends,
We did it!!
Here is the statement I am about to release to the press.
I am so pleased to share it with YOU first. This could never have happened without your unwavering support.
With deepest gratitude,
... Agnes

We of the One Life to Live and All My Children families are thrilled to bring our beloved viewers new, ongoing stories from Llanview and Pine Valley.

Iím overjoyed that so many actors you love have voiced their desire to bring their characters back to life.

Iím especially grateful to Prospect Park for deploying the power of you, our fans, to enable this exciting transition to dramatic production for the Internet. It's a historic moment, comparable to how life was changed when television took over from radio.

We hope this wonderful opportunity will be embraced by all as our creative teams gear up to bring our beloved serials back to our daily lives.

Agnes Nixon.
Edited by Eric83, Jan 4 2013, 10:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply