Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (8,765 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I miss Vivian soooo much!!!! I loved her and Kristen together back in the day.

Sami...Ugh. I've just always despised her. Always will lol

AFaithL

Now THAT'S the real Sami!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

oh crap lucas is in this the episode he was not mention in the spoilers

cord08

President Obama is supposed to be announcing some of his cabinet nominations at 1 EST, so I wouldn't be surprised if NBC News breaks into DAYS.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

There is no way in hell Philip would sit in the sidelines if he found out he could be losing Parker. He should be in Salem... he would FIGHT. Remember Claire anyone?

cord08

It's so weird to hear John say "shacking up."

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sami is such hypocrite

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Again I agree with Sami,yes put Brady in the Psych ward cause he has lost it,you cannot be all there if you kiss or defend Kritter Dimera.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 7 2013, 01:04 PM
sami is such hypocrite
That goes without saying.

elci525
Member Avatar

OMG Sami is a lunatic. Did she really emphasize "DiMera" to Brady just now, like kissing one of those is some god-awful thing that she isn't doing herself?? She might need to disinfect her mouth and commit herself to the psych ward as well (which might not be a bad idea, actually). I really wanted Kristen to just slam her head through the glass cabinet doors and then make fun of her dress.
Edited by elci525, Jan 7 2013, 01:12 PM.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

BalscoFan5
Jan 7 2013, 01:05 PM
Again I agree with Sami,yes put Brady in the Psych ward cause he has lost it,you cannot be all there if you kiss or defend Kritter Dimera.
I agreed with Brady when he told Sami "I'm fine if this is the last conversation we ever have."
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jan 7 2013, 01:15 PM.

vettejb

elci525
Jan 7 2013, 01:07 PM
OMG Sami is a lunatic. Did she really emphasize "DiMera" to Brady just now, like kissing one of those that is some god-awful thing that she isn't doing herself?? She might need to disinfect her mouth and commit herself to the psych ward as well. I really wanted Kristen to just slam her head through the glass cabinet doors and then make fun of her dress.
Now when something like that happens, let me know. I might have to watch that.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
sami is such hypocrite
No shit. You don't criticize other people's love lives when it would take 5 U-HAULS to move your wedding gowns. :rolleyes:

cord08

Caroline's not wearing a vest.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
sami is such hypocrite
Well we knew that years ago didn't we?

This is why this show will never make sense. How can she say that Brady, when she was JUST on a date with EJ? Why didn't Brady tell her that? She goes and tells him that how can he be with someone that tried to kill her mother, but fails to realize she choose to be with someone who's done way worse that Kristen did to Marlena. This show....

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

damm you abby why do encourage jennifer go on date with daniel

and chloe mention jack just died on august to daniel

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 7 2013, 01:15 PM
damm you abby why do encourage jennifer go on date with daniel

and chloe mention jack just died on august to daniel
the abby i remebered would never be encouraging such crap she had a cow when jenn moved on with frankie

cord08

Wasn't Sami just fine working with Kristen a few months ago, and Marlena tried to convince her not to?

Harmony233

cord08
Jan 7 2013, 01:17 PM
Wasn't Sami just fine working with Kristen a few months ago, and Marlena tried to convince her not to?
i'd forgotten that but your right

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply