Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (8,961 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sami you sleep with woman who tried to kill my mom

wait sami ej did not try to kill or hurt anyone from your family
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I was just fine with Sami not being in this storyline. UGH....

peaches179

cord08
Jan 7 2013, 01:11 PM
Caroline's not wearing a vest.

Thank God.

Harmony233

Lil
Jan 7 2013, 01:19 PM
I was just fine with Sami not being in this storyline. UGH....
i swear it seems like sami is in every storyline these days

cord08

"He's always had a thing for slutty bitches." Ouch, Sami...but she's kind of right...

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sami no matter how Stupid you think brady is you stupider

cord08

Jen and Abby always have the stupidest plot twists. Monopoly, appendix, wine spilling...

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 7 2013, 01:12 PM
Partnersincrime
Jan 7 2013, 01:04 PM
sami is such hypocrite
Well we knew that years ago didn't we?

This is why this show will never make sense. How can she say that Brady, when she was JUST on a date with EJ? Why didn't Brady tell her that? She goes and tells him that how can he be with someone that tried to kill her mother, but fails to realize she choose to be with someone who's done way worse that Kristen did to Marlena. This show....
I don't think these ridiculous outbursts by Sami are indicative of sloppiness on the part of the show or blindness on the part of the writers. Sami is deliberately written as myopic and hypocritical and pretty much always has been. It's her signature trait to berate others for their choices while being strikingly blind to the consequences of her own. Trying to reason with her is about as fruitful an endeavor as having an extended conversation with a brick wall. If this weren't the case she wouldn't be Sami. She is incapable of growth. Kate had it right a few months back when she told E.J. that Sami is not capable of adult love, or however she phrased it. Sami is not capable of adult anything. She can play corporate-executive-dress-up and say the right things occasionally when she's trying to curry favor with someone or get them to forgive her, but that's the extent of it. Pantomime.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nevermind.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 7 2013, 01:31 PM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas :wub2:

cord08

The stories may not be very good, but it does seem like there has been more family interaction as of late.

peaches179

I didn't think the writers could make Sami look anymore stupid. But, once again, they've prove me wrong. :rolleyes:

KMan101
Member Avatar

John and Marlena are a hot mess today. I love it. Such good drama between them. Far better than I expected. They're still stretching this a bit more than they should.

Brady's such a smug MOFO. I can't wait until he wakes up. Gonna be so delicious.

Love seeing Caroline and Kayla even if it is about the stupid paternity switch that just won't go away.

Nadia looks good. Love Chloe's "apparently she can't be alone" line about Jennifer. LOL.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 7 2013, 01:36 PM.

AFaithL

cord08
Jan 7 2013, 01:22 PM
"He's always had a thing for slutty bitches." Ouch, Sami...but she's kind of right...
Well, Sami, Brady's never fucked three women in less than a year. You, on the other hand, fucked EJ/Rafe/Lucas in the span of 6 months.

I'm taking Brady and Kristen had no witty comebacks? It would have been a perfect time for one of them to point out her hypocrisy.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 7 2013, 01:36 PM
cord08
Jan 7 2013, 01:22 PM
Well, Sami, Brady's never fucked three women in less than a year. You, on the other hand, fucked EJ/Rafe/Lucas in the span of 6 months.

I'm taking Brady and Kristen had no witty comebacks? It would have been a perfect time for one of them to point out her hypocrisy.
Can't wait to see this. Way to cut to the bone, Sami.

cord08

These scenes with Kayla talking to a non-present Stephanie about some vague problem pretty much sum up her current role on the show: vague, non-story filler.

KMan101
Member Avatar

OMG. LMAO. "I just talked to that bitch Kristen" I don't know why but I rolled when Sami stormed in delivering that line. I guess just the way she said it.

cord08

Oh, I see Jen has picked up Sami's intsta-language skills.

cord08

THEY LOCKED THE DOOR. KRISTEN AND BRADY LOCKED THE DOOR.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kristen: "Watch this! I've learned my lesson. I'm locking the door." :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply