Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (8,988 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

abby really snap on lucas and yet not others simple he said about kate about her high demands if you do not follow them jen efforts worthless
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Are they really flashing back to these Kristen/Marlena scenes for the 25th time?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas still anti dannifer

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 7 2013, 01:51 PM
lucas still anti dannifer
now theres a smart man lol

cord08

Lucas thinks Abby is brainwashed. Hahaha. He always gets the good snark.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love Kayla's boots.

cord08

Everything revolves around Daniel. UGH.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Seriously John! You don't think you can trust your wife ... what a load of doo-doo. She's the one who couldn't trust you to believe in her when she was right all along and you were busy siding with the woman who had kidnapped her and tried to kill her!

Please Sami - just shup up! And Brady - you're about as clueless as ... wait, there is no comparison ... nothing or no one is as clueless as you are!

vettejb

KMan101
Jan 7 2013, 01:43 PM
OMG. LMAO. "I just talked to that bitch Kristen" I don't know why but I rolled when Sami stormed in delivering that line. I guess just the way she said it.
I wish I could still find anything Sami does funny or entertaining anymore.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Lucas! He needs a love interest. He was adorable in this episode. Lucas is still one of the few people in Salem with a brain. :)

Kristen with the lock. :laugh:

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 7 2013, 01:50 PM
Are they really flashing back to these Kristen/Marlena scenes for the 25th time?
I'd rather see that one than the one of Will and Gabi

blueskies
Member Avatar

KMan101
Jan 7 2013, 01:36 PM
John and Marlena are a hot mess today. I love it. Such good drama between them. Far better than I expected. They're still stretching this a bit more than they should.

Brady's such a smug MOFO. I can't wait until he wakes up. Gonna be so delicious.

Love seeing Caroline and Kayla even if it is about the stupid paternity switch that just won't go away.

Nadia looks good. Love Chloe's "apparently she can't be alone" line about Jennifer. LOL.
MOFO means mother effer, right? This is about the most accurate time I've ever seen that term used.

elci525
Member Avatar

I found Abby annoyingly bitchy in those scenes with Lucas. I am usually satisfied with Kate Mansi's acting - but some of those snot/bitch faces felt a bit overdone.

elci525
Member Avatar

I think what Daniel does to women is offensive too, Lucas. And Abby seemed pretty brain washed to me in those scenes too.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Deverauxfan
Jan 7 2013, 02:29 PM
Lucas! He needs a love interest. He was adorable in this episode. Lucas is still one of the few people in Salem with a brain. :)

Kristen with the lock. :laugh:
maybe thay why he does not have love interest becuase the rest the men on show brainless
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 7 2013, 02:51 PM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

vettejb
Jan 7 2013, 02:28 PM
KMan101
Jan 7 2013, 01:43 PM
OMG. LMAO. "I just talked to that bitch Kristen" I don't know why but I rolled when Sami stormed in delivering that line. I guess just the way she said it.
I wish I could still find anything Sami does funny or entertaining anymore.
Really what is the point of Sami other than someone fans roll their eyes at? Her tirade at Brady was a joke considering her own actions with Ej. I certainly hope the purpose of inserting her in these scenes today wasn't so we see her as a champion for her family and unity. Now if they wanted her to come off as a blow horn with no substance of her own I'd call the episode a success.

Glad to see Lucas back and being truthful with Jenn.

I loved Marlena telling John how she had been feeling and why she acted as she had. I hope he's still in shock over being played by Kristen and feeling like an idiot because then I could understand better why he's being a total ass to Marlena.

Brady still being played. :P

Daniel getting Parker back as his son and Chloe interested in him again is not what I want to see Chloe come back for.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

elci525
Jan 7 2013, 02:45 PM
I found Abby annoyingly bitchy in those scenes with Lucas. I am usually satisfied with Kate Mansi's acting - but some of those snot/bitch faces felt a bit overdone.
I want Abby + EJ = lovers.. :$

Panda

I'd like to see them explore EJ and Abby too. I'm dying for something other than this neverending triangle of suck.

elci525
Member Avatar

Quote:

elci525
Jan 7 2013, 02:45 PM
I want Abby + EJ = lovers.. :$

Oh I do too! That sounds like an actually INTERESTING pairing for EJ. The bad boy, the virgin, ahh the immanent story possibilities
Edited by elci525, Jan 7 2013, 03:00 PM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Its feels weird her acting like this though its 100% Sami.. , now if she is so hateful too the thought of Brady and Kristen as a couple since Kristen is a Dimera ..then she will never be with EJ. That should be a fact,.. unless she turns 360 degrees.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply