Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (9,081 Views)
jb1183

The Devereaux women can both fall down an elevator shaft as far as I'm concerned-smug, whiny, entitled bitches.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 7 2013, 02:59 PM
Its feels weird her acting like this though its 100% Sami.. , now if she is so hateful too the thought of Brady and Kristen as a couple since Kristen is a Dimera ..then she will never be with EJ. That should be a fact,.. unless she turns 360 degrees.
I wish Kristen would have pointed that out to Sami. EJ has done a lot of dirty stuff to the Sami's family and the other residents of Salem and yet he gets a free pass (for the most part)?

For shame, Samanther Gene. For shame. :toetap:

concerned
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 7 2013, 01:22 PM
"He's always had a thing for slutty bitches." Ouch, Sami...but she's kind of right...
Does Rafe know you talk about his sister that way?

Panda

Well, Sami will bring that stuff up and hate on EJ too when it suits her. It all depends on if she's thinking of sexing him up. Whether or not she thinks EJ is evil or not appears to be wired to her sex drive as far as EJ is concerned.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

elci525
Quote:

elci525
Jan 7 2013, 02:45 PM
I found Abby annoyingly bitchy in those scenes with Lucas. I am usually satisfied with Kate Mansi's acting - but some of those snot/bitch faces felt a bit overdone.
I want Abby + EJ = lovers.. :$

Oh I do too! That sounds like an actually INTERESTING pairing for EJ. The bad boy, the virgin, ahh the immanent story possibilities
Indeed, thats why it intrigues me so much. Its this kind of stories that EJ should be involved in... not in endless love story that never ends and where he is the fool in.

Besides this could start a feud between the Horton family and the Dimera... a new one to replace the boring and overdone Brady one. If only Jack was still alive and on screen. And bring back Philip.

Time to start a new chapter in Salem.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 7 2013, 03:20 PM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Panda Panda
Jan 7 2013, 03:07 PM
Hologram
Its feels weird her acting like this though its 100% Sami.. , now if she is so hateful too the thought of Brady and Kristen as a couple since Kristen is a Dimera ..then she will never be with EJ. That should be a fact,.. unless she turns 360 degrees.
I wish Kristen would have pointed that out to Sami. EJ has done a lot of dirty stuff to the Sami's family and the other residents of Salem and yet he gets a free pass (for the most part)?

Not to mention that her kids are Dimera.. and always will be ...

blueskies
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 7 2013, 03:20 PM
Panda Panda
Jan 7 2013, 03:07 PM
Hologram

Not to mention that her kids are Dimera.. and always will be ...
Not to mention John & Brady are Dimera's by blood, while Kristen is not.

bomber
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 7 2013, 03:18 PM
elci525
Quote:

elci525
I found Abby annoyingly bitchy in those scenes with Lucas. I am usually satisfied with Kate Mansi's acting - but some of those snot/bitch faces felt a bit overdone.

Oh I do too! That sounds like an actually INTERESTING pairing for EJ. The bad boy, the virgin, ahh the immanent story possibilities
Indeed, thats why it intrigues me so much. Its this kind of stories that EJ should be involved in... not in endless love story that never ends and where he is the fool in.

Besides this could start a feud between the Horton family and the Dimera... a new one to replace the boring Brady one. If only Jack was still alive and on screen. And bring back Philip.
I could see Lucas maybe getting upset about Abby/E.J. but I doubt Jen Jen would even notice - she's way too self-absorbed. Jack would have had a fit.

am103
Member Avatar

I feel like EJ and Abby would have a "Fifty Shades of Grey" type romance, lol. It sure would spark some controversy in Salem.

The dialogue on the show lately continues to be on-point. Deidre Hall is owning it today.
Edited by am103, Jan 7 2013, 03:24 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

elci525
Quote:

elci525

I'm craving some Bad Boy Ej!

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Hologram
But EJ is the father of two of her children...that is always her justification with him. If I only had a nickel for every time we have heard that one lately...

am103
Member Avatar

No, Chloe, good things are not happening to Daniel because he deserves them. Good things are happening to Daniel because of TPTB's self-destructive man-crush on Shawn Christian.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Today's show was very slow moving: Chloe babbled for the whole show before managing to say anything meaningful, Sami's scenes were superfluous for the most part, Jarlena's scenes plodded, even Kristen was kind of blah.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 7 2013, 03:56 PM
Today's show was very slow moving: Chloe babbled for the whole show before managing to say anything meaningful, Sami's scenes were superfluous for the most part, Jarlena's scenes plodded, even Kristen was kind of blah.
I'm just not feeling the whole Parker storyline. It feels like such an obvious contrivance to give Daniel a kid. Parker's paternity could be an epic story that could go on for months, but this feels like a rush job. We're certainly to supposed to be thinking of Phillip or Victor or even Kate and their loss.

At least the Wabi baby and its paternity is causing some real angst.

bomber
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 7 2013, 03:43 PM
No, Chloe, good things are not happening to Daniel because he deserves them. Good things are happening to Daniel because of TPTB's self-destructive man-crush on Shawn Christian.
So Chloe's on the Dan bandwagon as well? Oh God please, please make it stop. I thought we were getting old Chloe back. I haven't seen today's show and now I refuse to. :puke:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Watching Sami with Brady. Ha. Bet he wishes he had Eric back now. And what happened to Chloe's tits? I could have swore they use to bigger.

Dany_E

Panda Panda
Jan 7 2013, 01:57 PM
I love Kayla's boots.
Man, I really gotta slow down when I read. I saw "boobs" at first!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Dee is on fire today. GO MARLENA!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I just love how Deidre plays Marlena!!! She can go from uber-pissed to teary eyed in 2 seconds! :wub:

This whole thing with people, like John and Marlena, not having homes is really pissing me off! No one can have a private moment or conversation in a hospital, town square or a coffee house!!!

I wonder if J&M will be on tomorrow... that seemed like such a odd place to leave their conversation!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

So Chloe has been keeping taps on Daniel via Brady?! Oh fuck you Tomlin!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply