Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (8,756 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

John, you idiot, you just proved Marlena's point.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 7 2013, 05:56 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Really Jennifer? So it's Chloe's fault that Daniel slept with your brother's fiance? Last time I checked, it takes 2 to have sex. Chloe didn't force Daniel into her bed and Daniel knew damn well she was engaged and still pursued her. And Jennifer has the audacity to tell Lucas that she knows how much Daniel hurt him. She knows but she obviously doesn't care.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I fully expected to be disappointed by Chloe's return and I definitely was.
As for Abby. I would like to see Ej finally make his obsession with Sami a reality. And realize that she just ain't all that. Then he can move on to Abby. :wub:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 7 2013, 05:47 PM
I just love how Deidre plays Marlena!!! She can go from uber-pissed to teary eyed in 2 seconds! :wub:

This whole thing with people, like John and Marlena, not having homes is really pissing me off! No one can have a private moment or conversation in a hospital, town square or a coffee house!!!

I wonder if J&M will be on tomorrow... that seemed like such a odd place to leave their conversation!
I don't think we're getting any John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady scenes until next week.

The rest of this week is more Baby Daddy drama (Dan/Chloe, Will/Gabi/Nick)

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

The majority of men on this show think with their other head.

Sami being her hypocritical self again talking to Brady like she's not guilty of the exact same thing .People who live in glass houses
shouldn't throw stones.
Edited by WowItsJustine, Jan 7 2013, 07:13 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Did Chloe really do the shave and a haircut knock? That seems like something Sonny would do, not Chloe.

lysie
Member Avatar

Or Dannifer would do it as a duo.

lysie
Member Avatar

LMAO. Chloe takes off that enormous coat to reveal.....a sleeveless dress.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL. "Your father has to beat you up to get you to see sense?"

lysie
Member Avatar

Here's the thing with Sami's hypocrisy. It's completely in character. It always has been. The problem is that she's been the "lead 'heroine'" for so long that they can't just let her be this hypocritical without making it clear that it's intentional.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ Kristen's stress over her nail.

lysie
Member Avatar

When John talked to Nick and Gabi about not keeping secrets, didn't he know Marlena had a secret?

lysie
Member Avatar

Wait. It's no longer New Years Day? Were they in matching comas for a couple of days?

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 7 2013, 03:24 PM
Deidre Hall is owning it today.
Deidre Hall is kicking ASS today! I LOVE John and Marlena fighting. I LOVE Marlena's dialogue, I do not like John's.

lysie
Member Avatar

Poor Caroline. That Alzheimers is really progressing. She thinks it's St. Patrick's Day.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Aww poor Caroline forgot to put a vest on today... THANK YOU!

lysie
Member Avatar

Abby hiding wine behind her back was kind of funny until I realized she wasn't drinking illegally and that wasn't the issue. GET THE GIRL A COASTER!

lysie
Member Avatar

I am SO HAPPY that Marlena is getting to give her case.

lysie
Member Avatar

The part of Sami in 2010 is now being played by Brady Black.

lysie
Member Avatar

SAMI TRIED TO SELL HER BABY SISTER!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply