Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (8,969 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

I have less of an issue with Sami supporting J&M and more of an issue with her being all about saving Brady.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I wish they'd have acknowledged Sami also falling for Kristen's schemes earlier.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Omg, lol, Sami barging into John's room and just talking about "that bitch Kristen" just cracked me up so bad. Sami has the LEAST sense of other peoples privacy of anyone ever. And I have to admit I do love how self-involved Sami is that she thinks everything that happens anywhere is her business and "nobody best step outta line when she's around".
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I do enjoy the Lucas/Jennifer relationship.

lysie
Member Avatar

I liked the J&M fight a lot, the Sami scenes, and the Jennifer/Abby/Lucas scenes. Chloe's return sucked, and Brady and Kristen are dull away from everyone else. I hope they're going to explain the Stephanie stuff better. I didn't care for those scenes because they just don't make sense, but I did enjoy Kayla/Caroline in the beginning.

Romancer66

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 7 2013, 06:03 PM
Really Jennifer? So it's Chloe's fault that Daniel slept with your brother's fiance? Last time I checked, it takes 2 to have sex. Chloe didn't force Daniel into her bed and Daniel knew damn well she was engaged and still pursued her. And Jennifer has the audacity to tell Lucas that she knows how much Daniel hurt him. She knows but she obviously doesn't care.
Third-run Jennifer is completely lacking in empathy. She pays lip service about understanding other people's pain, but until something bad actually happens to her, it doesn't register, and it certainly doesn't prevent her from chasing after whatever man she wants at the moment. Until the day she catches Daniel in bed with someone else, she's going to continue to turn a blind eye to his faults, dismiss/ignore the damage he's done to other people, and continue to rave about how he's the bestest man evah. :rolleyes: And of course, it's just so much easier to put all the blame on Jezebels like Nicole and Chloe than apportion Dr. Sleaze the degree of culpability he so richly deserves.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am all for Sami supporting J&M. However her insta sisterly love for Brady is laughable! Every other word is my BROTHER! "Stay away from my BROTHER!" "You are my BROTHER!" "We have to protect our BROTHER!" Meanwhile six months ago a stranger to this show wouldn't know they were even slightly related... and Sami wouldn't have pissed on Brady's gums if his teeth were on fire!!!!

Harmony233

Tammy
Jan 7 2013, 08:15 PM
I am all for Sami supporting J&M. However her insta sisterly love for Brady is laughable! Every other word is my BROTHER! "Stay away from my BROTHER!" "You are my BROTHER!" "We have to protect our BROTHER!" Meanwhile six months ago a stranger to this show wouldn't know they were even slightly related... and Sami wouldn't have pissed on Brady's gums if his teeth were on fire!!!!
i miss when sami/brady hated each other lol

LonePirate
Member Avatar

This show is actually pretty enjoyable when you skip any scene containing Jennifer or Daniel, just like I did today. All of the hospital scenes were very entertaining, thanks to Kristen and Sami. It is amazing how much fun Sami can be when she's not in the middle of that wretched triangle with EJ and Rafe.

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 7 2013, 07:32 PM
Tammy
Jan 7 2013, 07:31 PM
lysie
Jan 7 2013, 07:29 PM
I'm confused about Kristen's line about being more than Sami's children's aunt.
I was thinking that she was referring to marrying Brady... but she would still be their aunt! :shrug:
Exactly.
I watched it again. I still think she was referring to marrying Brady. That would make her Sami's sister-in-law and technically "more than Sami's children's aunt". :shrug:

lysie
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 7 2013, 08:31 PM
lysie
Tammy
lysie
Jan 7 2013, 07:29 PM
I'm confused about Kristen's line about being more than Sami's children's aunt.
I was thinking that she was referring to marrying Brady... but she would still be their aunt! :shrug:
Exactly.
I watched it again. I still think she was referring to marrying Brady. That would make her Sami's sister-in-law and technically "more than Sami's children's aunt". :shrug:
Oh, it would make her more related to Sami not more related to Sami's children. Yeah, that could have been worded better.

annie21

lysie
Jan 7 2013, 08:35 PM
Tammy
Jan 7 2013, 08:31 PM
lysie
Tammy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly.
Oh, it would make her more related to Sami not more related to Sami's children. Yeah, that could have been worded better.
Well, Kristen is also "more" in the sense that she's Sami's mother's arch nemesis and Sami's stepfather's former lover/fiancee. And heck, if she turns out to be EJ's mother, then that would classify as "more," too. So many possibilities...

blueskies
Member Avatar

I sort of wish they would have let Kristen b*tch out Sami (maybe even take her down). Too bad Brady told her not to go out in the hall with her...

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Bristen and Ejami double dating! I could like that.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Although I would love for Kristen to just lay into Sami's hypocritical argument and just humiliate her -not because I hate Sami (I don't), but because it would be incredibly entertaining- part of me is enjoying this "aloof, IDGAF about your opinion, let's double date" atmosphere that Kristen displays around Sami.

It's really fun and I can't help but to laugh at Kristen and her nonchalant attitude
Edited by Panda Panda, Jan 7 2013, 08:51 PM.

AFaithL

I LOVED Marlena today. Her dialogue was 100% spot on. There has been no excuse for John's mean, cold behavior towards her.

I liked Sami coming to Jarlena's defense, too. And yeah, Sami was being a hypocrite, but I appreciate her standing up for her family.

Kristen was hilarious with Sami.

I enjoyed the Jennifer/Lucas/Abby scenes.

John going to a hotel is stupid.

The End.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i just finished the end of the show. I don't see why Chloe's even telling Daniel. I mean, he threw Parker away as soon as he thought he wasn't his son. Without a second thought, and he was on to Jennifer. Anyway, that's just me.

camera shy

It would have really been interesting to see what Sami had to say to Kristen if she still was her boss.

bomber
Member Avatar

I wonder if they're deliberately trying to downplay the Danloe chemistry to make Dannifer more appealing, just like they tried with JnJ.

AFaithL

bomber
Jan 7 2013, 10:42 PM
I wonder if they're deliberately trying to downplay the Danloe chemistry to make Dannifer more appealing, just like they tried with JnJ.
Could be. Their sexual chemistry was off-the-chain HOT. And I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB deliberately stage things differently this time around in order not to showcase it. I loved Danloe back in the day.

Reminds me of Kate Walsh saying that Shonda Rhimes (writer/producer of "Grey's Anatomy") deliberately cut a lot of Derek/Addison's scenes, because Kate and Patrick Dempsey had too much chemistry and she didn't like it, lol. It would distract from her Mer/Der romance angle.
Edited by AFaithL, Jan 7 2013, 11:00 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply