Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC/OLTL relaunch official
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:28 PM (1,032 Views)
Ellie

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/prospect-park-makes-amcoltl-relaunches-official
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/01/message-from-jeff-kwatinetz-and-frank.html

Tammy
Member Avatar

Yet the haven't signed on one actor for OLTL yet? :blink:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Okay I take that back... apparently they have signed Jerry verDorn. :P
Edited by Tammy, Jan 7 2013, 06:51 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jerry verDorn just announced on his Facebook page that he is joining the OLTL reboot! They're off to a great start because I don't think I would want to watch without Clint. Although I hoped the rumors of him popping up on GH eventually were true. I just want to see JVD because he is incredible.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Though I love Clint and Viki... don't know if I would watch without my Bo and Nora!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I love all of them, Robert S. Woods passion for that couple and the show were as evident as anyone ever during the last episodes. He's a gem. I am sure he would be onboard, I just hope they have the money. If they already went after Clint and locked him in then they are surely going after Bo. JVD's post said he just agreed "an hour ago" so this is all happening right now. Crazy.

Nate
Member Avatar

So happy!

ADMINS: Are you guys gonna create a AMC/OLTL section soon?

Casey
Member Avatar
#BringBackMartha

Tammy
Jan 7 2013, 07:33 PM
Though I love Clint and Viki... don't know if I would watch without my Bo and Nora!
I'd love to see Bo, Nora, Matthew, Viki, and Dorian again.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Bo, Nora, Matthew, Viki, Dorian, Tina and Cord are at the top of my list. I wonder if the latter two would even be approached? Hell, the latter three. Wasn't HBS just signing on when PP jumped ship last time?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply