Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 7; FB/Twitter list and Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:40 PM (19,552 Views)
michr544125

Partnersincrime
Jan 13 2013, 04:24 PM
Quote:

Does he have any scenes upcoming with EJ?:
freddie smith@freddiemsmith
@ShorteeMichelle yes we just filmed a bunch of scenes the past month!

of course he is ej will take over the story
True this will be about him, Sami, Rafe.

But maybe Sonny get more airtime if he's in a story with EJ. Selfishly as a Sonny fan I'll take it :lol: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Sonny and EJ sharing scenes! Can't wait!
Offline Profile Goto Top

destinyrules
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 13 2013, 01:08 PM
Ellie
Jan 13 2013, 10:41 AM
lysie
Jan 13 2013, 10:31 AM
I think Deidre's last tweet was a little weird.
Why? She's tweeting as "marlena" saying that she misses their 2 years together, given that "john" has ditched her now. When J&M came back they had lots of lines about that supposed closeness in Switzerland.
I know. But it's certainly not a time Deidre would miss. It's just weird.
It is a time the characters would miss, as they are in such a fucktastic place right now. Maybe not as Dee, but, I would take them back in Switzerland in Sheri's books over this crazy mess on screen any day!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

destinyrules
Jan 13 2013, 07:04 PM
lysie
Jan 13 2013, 01:08 PM
Ellie
Jan 13 2013, 10:41 AM
lysie
Jan 13 2013, 10:31 AM
I think Deidre's last tweet was a little weird.
Why? She's tweeting as "marlena" saying that she misses their 2 years together, given that "john" has ditched her now. When J&M came back they had lots of lines about that supposed closeness in Switzerland.
I know. But it's certainly not a time Deidre would miss. It's just weird.
It is a time the characters would miss, as they are in such a fucktastic place right now. Maybe not as Dee, but, I would take them back in Switzerland in Sheri's books over this crazy mess on screen any day!
It's a weird actor/character contrast to reconcile in my head.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 13 2013, 04:31 PM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

But maybe Sonny get more airtime if he's in a story with EJ. Selfishly as a Sonny fan I'll take it :lol: .
I know you were no fan of Ejill, but I would so be into a story where Sonny and EJ fought for Will's soul. Will has established dark and light sides, and it would be fun to watch the boyfriend fight with the boss over which side wins. I also think Will's been established as too smart to be a busboy, so I wouldn't mind seeing him work for EJ or Grandma Kate again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Honeybees
Jan 13 2013, 07:37 PM
michr544125
Jan 13 2013, 04:31 PM
Partnersincrime
Quote:

I know you were no fan of Ejill, but I would so be into a story where Sonny and EJ fought for Will's soul. Will has established dark and light sides, and it would be fun to watch the boyfriend fight with the boss over which side wins. I also think Will's been established as too smart to be a busboy, so I wouldn't mind seeing him work for EJ or Grandma Kate again.
I just felt the Will and EJ scenes were inappropriately acted and written. I would have been fine with some joking between Will and EJ and Will going dark but I just found their scenes crossed a line that shouldn't have been crossed considering Will was in the mist of coming out story and EJ is straight. But it they are back in each others territory with a possible custody battle that I would enjoy especially if it's about Will/Sonny vs. Nick/Gabi and EJ as Will's attorney. But I have no interest in seeing Will work for EJ.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 13 2013, 08:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Ok, I just looked on wiki....Kate Mansi is 34 years old? Holy crap! She looks great for her age!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Kate Mansi is not 34! lol. According to imdb, she's 24.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Drake Hogestyn■@DrakeHogestyn

I'm in our flat overlooking Lake Geneva. Lonely without you. This is where you put me back together... wait, someone's in here I can feel it

I swear he's making a pitch for the headwriter's job. He's got my vote.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I was adamantly against the idea that they were dropping hints about anything, but I"m not so sure anymore, lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

ohgreatone22
Jan 13 2013, 11:01 PM
Kate Mansi is not 34! lol. According to imdb, she's 24.
Ok that makes more sense. LOL Damn wiki and their false info.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 13 2013, 11:03 PM
I was adamantly against the idea that they were dropping hints about anything, but I"m not so sure anymore, lol
Well i wish he would stop making the hints so subtle because I'm not getting them. Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

bomber
Jan 13 2013, 11:02 PM
Drake Hogestyn■@DrakeHogestyn

I'm in our flat overlooking Lake Geneva. Lonely without you. This is where you put me back together... wait, someone's in here I can feel it

I swear he's making a pitch for the headwriter's job. He's got my vote.
maybe it's just me but I thought this tweet was naughty. "you put me back together" and the "i can feel it" like Marlena is there too? I can't wait to see Deidre's response.
Offline Profile Goto Top

andromeda
Member Avatar

Loving Deidre and Drake's tweets. Certainly more entertaining than the show. If the show gives them nothing, good luck to Days. I would happily watch this spinoff Deidre and Drake create as J&M on Twitter every day. They get it and that's why I am their fan and a fan of J&M.
Edited by andromeda, Jan 14 2013, 07:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic