Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 7; FB/Twitter list and Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:40 PM (19,559 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

^Did those links work for you? All I got was 3 clips of 30 Rock and Liz taking hormone shots, lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

blueskies
Jan 8 2013, 11:13 PM
^Did those links work for you? All I got was 3 clips of 30 Rock and Liz taking hormone shots, lol
Yeah, they're still working for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 8 2013, 11:15 PM
blueskies
Ok, well I'm not sure what's wrong with mine then, but I do thank you for posting the links! Very nice to see! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

blueskies
Jan 8 2013, 11:17 PM
cord08
blueskies
Ok, well I'm not sure what's wrong with mine then, but I do thank you for posting the links! Very nice to see! :)
No problem! Hopefully you can get them to work a little later. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

blueskies
Jan 8 2013, 11:17 PM
cord08
blueskies
you might need to go through the playlist to get to the videos.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
Jan 8 2013, 11:10 PM
cord08
Jan 8 2013, 11:02 PM
I may or may not have rotated between :eyeroll: and :shutup: during some of these videos. Glad to see Days still be recognized, though.

BRUCE EVANS, Senior Vice President, NBC Entertainment

ROBERT GREENBLATT, Chairman, NBC Entertainment

ROBERT GREENBLATT, Chairman, NBC Entertainment, KEN CORDAY, Executive Producer, JENNIFER SALKE, President, NBC Entertainment & BRUCE EVANS, Senior Vice President, NBC Entertainment

"I wish we were all on the same lot. We'd be here more often stalking all of you." :lol: :wow:
"We want to thank so many of the cast who have been on the show for so many years". WTH???? They're trying to get rid of the vets. What a joke!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I fixed the orginal post with the videos so they'd show the Days related ones that were in the descriptions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Thank you for fixing my post, Rhi!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

cord08
Jan 8 2013, 11:11 PM
Four more years, Ken? Bryan and Galen are hilarious.

woah. they have chemistry! i'm serious!
Offline Profile Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

cord08

Thanks for posting, that could have been soooo much fun. Would have loved to see Galen and Bryan on screen together more, i think they work well together in what little we have seen them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Did Bryan say "still sucking face with Sweeney"? Lumi's on the horizon?
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

oh i never thought id see a vice president of NBC who is a fan of the show...( maybe if he watched he would make sure they get a good writer on)_
Offline Profile Goto Top

lumifan4life

cord08

Ahh Rafe and Lucas could have been a hoot together. "Still suckin face on Sweeney." BD's hilarious. Boy they picked the wrong triangle, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I don't think this is worthy of it's own thread, but The Sween just did a new interview about TBL and has a bit to say about Days.

http://www.examiner.com/article/alison-sweeney-on-the-biggest-loser-jillian-michaels-and-days-of-our-lives

I am encouraged by the fact that she naturally flows towards saying that Sami's relationship with Lucas is the most significant in her life - and then throws in her PC soundbites about EJ/JS and Rafe/GG.
Edited by nickyj12345, Jan 9 2013, 12:25 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Jan 9 2013, 12:02 AM
cord08

Ahh Rafe and Lucas could have been a hoot together. "Still suckin face on Sweeney." BD's hilarious. Boy they picked the wrong triangle, lol.
They really did. If TPTB let the actors incorporate that kind of humor into their characters, I bet a Lucas/Sami/Rafe triangle would have been lots of fun. But after this latest round of EJ/Sami/Rafe, I hope to never see Sami in a triangle ever again (wishful thinking, I know).
Offline Profile Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

Oh Bryan ... how I love thee :wub:

And YES, who would have thought .... Bry and Galen DO have chemistry!! What fun that could have been. Stupid fuckin' Tomlin and his stupid fuckin' bias against Lucas/Bry and for Rafe/Galen :whack:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Thanks for letting me know about the videos. They add a nice finishing touch to my 12,000th Tribute, which will be released tomorrow!!

Seems they just added one of Joe & Arianne: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwnADRsWN0
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

I really love that once again Ali said that her most favorite romance of all time on the show for Sami is Lumi and the Lumi romance and that Lucas and Sami are still her most favorite couple and that she talks very highly about Lumi and the Lumi lovestory for thats awesome and I love that she said that and love that Lumi is still important to her as well along with the Lumi lovestory.

I love the interview with Bryan and Galen too and agree Lucas/Sami/Rafe would have been the way to go here with Lumi winning out once more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Days of our Lives reception (it gets better after the first minute on the cake.)

Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Hooray! These were posted just in time for my tribute. Those who haven't read this thread at DR will have the chance to see them included in the tribute tomorrow.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic