Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 7; FB/Twitter list and Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:40 PM (19,665 Views)
bomber
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall■@DeidreHall

@DrakeHogestyn Darling, I was giddy to hear from you. We can survive anything but distance. Sort this out, come home safely, stay close. M E
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

TFP the video clips. Can anyone tell if the writers were there? If not, does anyone know whether that's unusual? I would think the writing team would be a part of that kind of milestone celebration.

I'm trying to think of the last time we actually heard anything from Tomlin. Did he ever give an interview? I know we were waiting for months after he started, but I can't recall if he's ever been on record as saying anything this time around.

Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

Joe M. and Arianne Z.
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 9 2013, 08:27 AM
TFP the video clips. Can anyone tell if the writers were there? If not, does anyone know whether that's unusual? I would think the writing team would be a part of that kind of milestone celebration.

I'm trying to think of the last time we actually heard anything from Tomlin. Did he ever give an interview? I know we were waiting for months after he started, but I can't recall if he's ever been on record as saying anything this time around.

I think it depends on the writer. For example I don't think any (or hardly any) of the actors ever met JER.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 9 2013, 11:47 AM
annie21
Jan 9 2013, 08:27 AM

I think it depends on the writer. For example I don't think any (or hardly any) of the actors ever met JER.
JER was profiled in Entertainment Weekly, and he said he never went to the set, rarely met the actors. He didn't want people sucking up to him or asking questions. I also remember he didn't want to know if the actor playing the sweet ingenue was a bitch in real life.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

That video with Corday and the three execs is the most joyless celebration video I've ever seen. It's almost a parody of a corporate congratulations video.

I wonder if that one guy who loves such characters as "Marlena" and "everyone" really was a Days fan prior to getting his job.

I love The Marlena-John tweets. I've said before that I think all actors should tweet as their characters (or writers should be tweeting as them) to tease and promote the show, but what they're doing is much more fun. I hope they never stop. Also, love that it's the veterans who appear to have taken the lead with it (though I guess that makes sense since they're poking fun at the show and are arguably in a more secure position).
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Well Joe is back in set for the 12,000 episode so, we'll be seeing Stefano real soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I feel lightheaded and faint. Bill & Susan Hayes just followed me on Twitter. I guess I have to be good now. *sigh*
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 9 2013, 12:58 PM
I feel lightheaded and faint. Bill & Susan Hayes just followed me on Twitter. I guess I have to be good now. *sigh*
You and Robin Strasser in one big soap opera diva swoop.
Online Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 9 2013, 12:58 PM
If you read their book, "Trumpet," you'd see that you don't have to behave yourself too much!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Bill and Susan Hayes:
Quote:

Bill & Susan Hayes

@DaysHayes
NBC's Bruce Evans just announced that DAYS OF OUR LIVES has been picked up for another year! It's just fantastic! Thrilling! Such a joy!
1:08 p.m. Wed, Jan 9

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaysHayes/status/289071086098866177?p=p
Offline Profile Goto Top

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jan 8 2013, 11:43 PM
cord08
Jan 8 2013, 11:11 PM
Four more years, Ken? Bryan and Galen are hilarious.

woah. they have chemistry! i'm serious!
LOL yeah that's a good interview.They're funny together.Lufe anyone???
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

cord08

Why is it that James is never on these group pictures?
Did anyone see Sami or Nicole (I forgot their real names.. LOL)?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I didn't see ED there, boo~

Other than that, It was a lovely video. Galen and Brian were great, lol.
Online Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

lumifan4life
Jan 9 2013, 12:02 AM
cord08

Ahh Rafe and Lucas could have been a hoot together. "Still suckin face on Sweeney." BD's hilarious. Boy they picked the wrong triangle, lol.
I agree...

I wish they had let Rafe and Lucas fight for Sami instead..that at least could have been interesting considering how the characters are.

EJ.. well, I wish they had let him move on.. and maybe find another interesting gal.

Maybe they are continuing this charade with EJ and Sami because they do not know what to do with him with stories that does not involve Sami. I wish they did.. surely they can find something for him?
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 9 2013, 02:34 PM
cord08

Why is it that James is never on these group pictures?
Did anyone see Sami or Nicole (I forgot their real names.. LOL)?
I don't see Alison Sweeney(Sami) but Arianne Zucker(Nicole) is wearing an orange blouse, she's standing between Bryan Dattilo(Lucas) and Eric Martsolf(Brady)
Edited by TreasureCove, Jan 9 2013, 02:50 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 9 2013, 06:26 AM
Deidre Hall■@DeidreHall

@DrakeHogestyn Darling, I was giddy to hear from you. We can survive anything but distance. Sort this out, come home safely, stay close. M E
Knowing that Drake Hogestyn has been written off for three weeks, this tweet made me sad.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Congratulations @Days !!! ; )
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/289107910297001984

KJAlfonso: Thank you everyone for all yr love support through the years ; ))) XO
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/289108991269806080
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

WowItsJustine
Jan 9 2013, 02:14 PM
Poker Face
Jan 8 2013, 11:43 PM
cord08

woah. they have chemistry! i'm serious!
LOL yeah that's a good interview.They're funny together.Lufe anyone???
Yeah,cute. Lufe! LOL.they are so comfortable with each other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lumi_are_true_love

Yeah it looks like Bryan and Galen would love to work together more often and be given more scenes together for their hardly given scenes together and they would like to work together more often.

It looks like Bryan and Galen both had a lot of fun together in this interview and watching Bryan do his Lucas thing where Rafe gets some pranks on him where their harmless but really funny as well would be fun to watch and I bet Galen would get a kick out that too along with Bryan with Lucas playing a couple pranks on Rafe for that would be really fun for both of them to play out together on the show and I bet that both these guys would be laughing so hard it would be hard to contain themselves.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic