Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 7; FB/Twitter list and Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:40 PM (19,628 Views)
Ireland98

lysie
Jan 9 2013, 11:58 PM
Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 11:54 PM
lysie
Jan 9 2013, 10:15 PM
Bright Eyes
Jan 9 2013, 06:30 PM
Lysie, did you see what I saw in that BTS video? You will be LIVID!
I need a hint...
Kim Kardashian
That bitch thinks she owns that arm. She is wrong.
How funny/appropriate/annoying is it that both Kim Kardashian and Gabi Hernandez are going to have babies in 2013 ?! :censored:
Edited by Ireland98, Jan 10 2013, 12:11 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

Honeybees
Jan 9 2013, 11:50 AM
blueskies
Jan 9 2013, 11:47 AM
annie21
Jan 9 2013, 08:27 AM
TFP the video clips. Can anyone tell if the writers were there? If not, does anyone know whether that's unusual? I would think the writing team would be a part of that kind of milestone celebration.

I'm trying to think of the last time we actually heard anything from Tomlin. Did he ever give an interview? I know we were waiting for months after he started, but I can't recall if he's ever been on record as saying anything this time around.

I think it depends on the writer. For example I don't think any (or hardly any) of the actors ever met JER.
JER was profiled in Entertainment Weekly, and he said he never went to the set, rarely met the actors. He didn't want people sucking up to him or asking questions. I also remember he didn't want to know if the actor playing the sweet ingenue was a bitch in real life.
Yes, I recall that about JER. Of course, he was based far from LA (Chicago? Connecticut?) so that was part of it. And I don't expect that every writer will spend time on set like MarDar. Many writers these days write from afar and email in their scripts. But regardless of their appearance on set/in the studio, they at least give interviews -- in print, audio, or video format.

So for example, even if Tomlin couldn't be at the event, he could have issued a statement or a quote about the 12,000th, congratulating the cast and crew, etc.

I was actually also referring to the larger issue that I can't recall Tomlin saying much of anything in public since taking over as Co-HW. He used to give interviews as EP, but not now. It's interesting.

Funny, it occurred to me to wonder if, in a twist on the 9 to 5 movie/musical storyline, Higley has Tomlin and Whitesell chained up in her basement as she goes back to her era and churns out stuff in their names while everyone heaps scorn on their heads for the awful writing. Now that would be a revenge story! Lol.

Edited by annie21, Jan 10 2013, 12:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Alison Sweeney ■@Ali_Sweeney
Caught up with ultra cutie @JensenAckles #Days #twinreunion #PeoplesChoice pic.twitter.com/UKwIXhxP

Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 10 2013, 12:35 AM
Alison Sweeney ■@Ali_Sweeney
Caught up with ultra cutie @JensenAckles #Days #twinreunion #PeoplesChoice pic.twitter.com/UKwIXhxP

I love this! They still look like they could be brother and sister, but maybe that's just my brain playing with me!
Online Profile Goto Top

peaches179

TreasureCove
Jan 9 2013, 11:14 PM
post from Deidre with photo and responce from Martha :wub:

Deidre Hall■@DeidreHall

@DrakeHogestyn Dearest. Belle wanted me to make sure you have this while you're away, and know you fill our thoughts. M

https://twitter.com/Marth27/status/289120902690529281

I miss the penthouse. :(
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

Kenny
Jan 9 2013, 11:12 PM
Eileen Davidson
sorry I haven't tweeted much! hard at work this week and working with such great people. I've been busy... @nbcdays
I hope this means that we'll get more Kristen vs Marlena scenes and maybe with John too?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Jan 10 2013, 01:04 PM
Kenny
Eileen Davidson
sorry I haven't tweeted much! hard at work this week and working with such great people. I've been busy... @nbcdays
I hope this means that we'll get more Kristen vs Marlena scenes and maybe with John too?
:pray:

I really, REALLY hope so.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Lil
Jan 10 2013, 01:06 PM
Poker Face
Kenny
Eileen Davidson
:pray:

I really, REALLY hope so.
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I think that she'd refer to anyone whom she was working with as a "great [person]" -- not just Drake and Deidre.

It might be Shawn Christian, for all that we know. (Okay, now I'm really raining on someone's parade!)
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Poker Face
Kenny
Eileen Davidson
I hope she's working lots with Eric Martsolf. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

John A. and Eric M.

I love how Ken asks if he's missing any families. I don't think he's watched the show in awhile.

Suzanne R.

Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

aww, John Aniston & Eric Martsolf are great together :) OH, and "wonderfulness" is definitely a word Martsolf :P

Edited by blueskies, Jan 11 2013, 12:26 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Poker Face
Kenny
Eileen Davidson
I don't think so. Idk about Drake but Deidre said on her Facebook that she wasn't going in until Friday.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I am so dumb. I just realized that John Aniston is Jennifer Aniston's Father. -________-

On a less embarrassing note; did EM get a hair cut (the picture with him and KA on page 1)? It looks shorter on the sides...
Edited by Panda Panda, Jan 11 2013, 12:38 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

cord08
Jan 11 2013, 12:17 AM
I love how Ken asks if he's missing any families. I don't think he's watched the show in awhile.

At least he didn't have the Hernandi in his list & forget one of the Hortons, Bradys, or DiMeras.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
I'm finding it a challenge to tweet about Salem when we're 3 1/2 months ahead. As in life it's hard to tell what's up. Rough week for John.

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
Especially when Roman's been hanging around more than Doc. Where are you Doc?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 11 2013, 01:07 AM
Drake Hogestyn ■@DrakeHogestyn
I'm finding it a challenge to tweet about Salem when we're 3 1/2 months ahead. As in life it's hard to tell what's up. Rough week for John.

Drake Hogestyn ■@DrakeHogestyn
Especially when Roman's been hanging around more than Doc. Where are you Doc?
Just speculating but it sounds like he's talking about this week's filming since we know Deirdre hasn't been around. So something is going down with John that involves the police. Not getting a good feeling given his earlier tweets.
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Three and a half months ahead... I understand that it helps them save money... But UGH.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

am103
Jan 11 2013, 02:19 AM
Three and a half months ahead... I understand that it helps them save money... But UGH.
thats wat is killing this show. at least let it be a month and a half. this is a horrible way to save money.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall■@DeidreHall

Oh honey! I'm at the coffee set up by he nurses station. Miss you terribly. Did you get the photo of Belle and me you took at the Penthouse?

Next installment of the Deidre and Drake Show
Offline Profile Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 11 2013, 12:17 AM
John A. and Eric M.

Suzanne R.

Mr. Corday, you forgot KIRIAKIS--geez--we know how this family ranks with him, huh?
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic