Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 7; FB/Twitter list and Contact Info in first post
Topic Started: Jan 7 2013, 12:40 PM (19,372 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jan 12 2013, 01:50 PM
lysie
Jan 12 2013, 10:42 AM
You know what's weird? It seems like a few actors came in just for the 12,000 celebration. But then there are others that are actually in the episode that aren't there.
They shot the # 12000/12001 wedding stuff on October 8. September 28 was the party and then they were dark until October 8.
Ah. That makes more sense.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

peterreckell: "@HalleeRenee: Days was renewed until 2014. Theres just 1 thing missing ahem.cough.wave 👋) when r u getting ur butt bk to Salem?LOL":-) :-)
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/290164696563187714

peterreckell: "@FaithZile: @peterreckell why do we keep losing the good people on Days. Do they want us to stop watching Days."hmmm
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/290168259641241600

peterreckell: "@aprilgreviews: @peterreckell @dmbfan4life I think it is,Luv the snow! We miss you on Days! Thanks for all the years of joy!"my pleasure!
https://twitter.com/peterreckell/status/290169797759602688
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn

The new picture is more functional Doc...not that the 11x14 was bad, but carrying that huge gold leaf frame gave me an underarm blister. xo
Edited by Poker Face, Jan 12 2013, 02:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Drake Hogestyn

Hey Doc, found Belle & Shawn D's boat. They did name it "That's A Fact" Bo's in trouble, they're all on a train to Lausanne Switzerland

Claire left a note to "Papa". She's such a smart kid and knew exactly where to leave it. The secret box! I'm on my way. https://twitter.com/DrakeHogestyn/status/290192478827577345/photo/1/large
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Loving the idea of John, Shawn and Belle off searching for Bo in Switzerland.
What I really love about Drake's tweets is that he has managed to write a plot that is more exciting than anything i've seen on Days for a long time.

Actually Austin and Carrie are in Switzerland too. Hmmm the plot thickens.
Edited by bomber, Jan 12 2013, 04:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

@therachelmelvin
Excited for an afternoon catch up/lunch with @BlakeBerris
https://twitter.com/therachelmelvin/status/290177468399243266

‏@purpledice8885
@therachelmelvin do you hang with @shelleyhennig ?

@therachelmelvin
@purpledice8885 @shelleyhennig so weird! @BlakeBerris and I JUsT ran into her and had an impromptu lunch!!
https://twitter.com/therachelmelvin/status/290229507829420032

@BlakeBerris
@therachelmelvin @purpledice8885 @shelleyhennig magic. love you guys.
https://twitter.com/BlakeBerris/status/290234685290848257
Online Profile Goto Top

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Deidre Hall

Belle and family in Switzerland? Remember the 2 years spent there? In addition to the gift of your health, we'd never been closer. Miss that
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Drake Hogestyn, can you please stop being awesome? :$ In addition to being incredibly good looking, he's also super creative. (sigh)
Edited by nickyj12345, Jan 13 2013, 03:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

DocandJohn4ever
Jan 13 2013, 02:48 AM
Deidre Hall

Belle and family in Switzerland? Remember the 2 years spent there? In addition to the gift of your health, we'd never been closer. Miss that
As we suspected, all the good stuff happens offscreen. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 13 2013, 03:18 AM
DocandJohn4ever
Jan 13 2013, 02:48 AM
Deidre Hall

As we suspected, all the good stuff happens offscreen. :)
Of course...what happens off screen isn't dependent upon the talents of a series of ever-diminishing hacks, but rather to the imaginations of the DH's and the fans.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I think Deidre's last tweet was a little weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

lysie
Jan 13 2013, 10:31 AM
Why? She's tweeting as "marlena" saying that she misses their 2 years together, given that "john" has ditched her now. When J&M came back they had lots of lines about that supposed closeness in Switzerland.
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

granolagirl
Jan 12 2013, 06:20 PM
@therachelmelvin
Excited for an afternoon catch up/lunch with @BlakeBerris
https://twitter.com/therachelmelvin/status/290177468399243266

‏@purpledice8885
@therachelmelvin do you hang with @shelleyhennig ?

@therachelmelvin
@purpledice8885 @shelleyhennig so weird! @BlakeBerris and I JUsT ran into her and had an impromptu lunch!!
https://twitter.com/therachelmelvin/status/290229507829420032

@BlakeBerris
@therachelmelvin @purpledice8885 @shelleyhennig magic. love you guys.
https://twitter.com/BlakeBerris/status/290234685290848257
If only Nick were having lunch with Chelsea and Stephanie on the show, instead of drooling over Gabi.
Online Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Ellie
Jan 13 2013, 10:41 AM
lysie
Why? She's tweeting as "marlena" saying that she misses their 2 years together, given that "john" has ditched her now. When J&M came back they had lots of lines about that supposed closeness in Switzerland.
ITA, things have hit the skids lately for Jarlena and I understand that she wishes things were good like they were when they lived in Switzerland. I would reminisce too if I were her.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 13 2013, 12:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

From Facebook:

Aaron and Griffin Kunitz
Watch out for some JohnnyD in Salem this week

(That's how they always word it - it just means he's on.)
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 13 2013, 10:41 AM
lysie
I know. But it's certainly not a time Deidre would miss. It's just weird.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

nickyj12345
Jan 13 2013, 03:02 AM
Drake Hogestyn, can you please stop being awesome? :$ In addition to being incredibly good looking, he's also super creative. (sigh)
I know! tell me about it! he's killing me with those tweets! it's been a treat to see Drake and Deidre on twitter lately! I was missing J&M so much on screen and they brought them back to me. :')
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Freddie did a brief Twitter Q&A today. Here are some of the more interesting responses:

What's upcoming:
freddie smith@freddiemsmith
@SusenMc I have always enjoyed the storyline but this upcoming story starting tomorrow is very entertaining the baby plays a huge part

Does he have any scenes upcoming with EJ?:
@ShorteeMichelle yes we just filmed a bunch of scenes the past month!

How he feels about Nick:
@saraGG14 Sonny doesnt like Nick but I love Blake Berris. Amazing actor and a nice guy

In response to how soon he receives a script before it's taped:
@_icla_ about a week b4 we shoot and learn at home first and then rehearse at work b4 shooting

The significance of the threaded bracelet around his left wrist:
@TerriDayz777 not really I tied around my wrist as temporary thing almost 2 years ago and have just kept it on so now I feel it is haha

A question about his upcoming air dates:
@RobbKerrCanada I did have the schedule in the past that I tweeted but the upcoming months air dates seem to be off so I'm not sure myself

Amount of improv in his scenes:
@_icla_ the New Years resolution scene was about 50/50 of improv and scripted so was the giving him the key scenes

Edited by LonePirate, Jan 13 2013, 04:09 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

I would have to think a custody battle will start and be Wilson vs. Nabi. Even crazier if Justin is Gabi's attorney. Can one begin before the baby is born or would it have to be after?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

Does he have any scenes upcoming with EJ?:
@ShorteeMichelle yes we just filmed a bunch of scenes the past month!

of course he is ej will take over the story
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic