Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC and Soapnet Days Weekly promos of 1/7/13
Topic Started: Jan 8 2013, 01:47 AM (1,311 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

A wedding brings Salem together, and for this couple it will certainly be unforgettable!

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-1713/n31231/

who will sami chose rafe or ej?
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 8 2013, 11:38 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I don't give a fuck if Sami chooses between Rafe or EJ! I wish all 3 would jump off a cliff at this point lol But TFP! lol

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Oh lordy, will it ever end?? Once upon a time, I gave a damn about Sami and her love life. No more! Nor do I understand why she's such a prize and why these men are fighting over her.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

for those who saw nbc promo anyone can tell what happen and who there aside from nick and gabi?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 8 2013, 09:54 AM
for those who saw nbc promo anyone can tell what happen and who there aside from nick and gabi?
The promo was of Nick and Gabi's wedding. Eric was saying 'I now pronounce you..' then Chad stood up and interuppted him. Cue shocked looks on Nick and Gabi's faces.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 8 2013, 10:13 AM.

cord08

That NBC promo makes me wonder if, unlike other interrupted weddings, Nick and Gabi's marriage would actually be valid.(Don't some Catholics actually sign the marriage license in the middle of the wedding ceremony?) It sounds like they make it through the vows, etc. and Chad only stops it at the very, very end. That would be interesting considering that some states automatically give parental rights to the husband, and the biological father has to legally petition for rights. Hmmm...I'm intrigued.
Edited by cord08, Jan 8 2013, 10:52 AM.

am103
Member Avatar

For once the NBC promo has more interesting content than the Soapnet one!

AFaithL

Chad rocks.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

Nick has been ruined for this story, I use to love cute geeky Nick. :shame:

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

NBC promo is infinitely better than the SoapNet promo here. I'm not really for or against the whole Gabi/Nick/Will/Sonny/Chad thing going on, but at least there is a big dramatic moment and Maggie doesn't seem like a piece of shit for the first time in a long time. Can this set up a whodunnit involving Chad getting killed off? He's doing nothing for me. I always wanted Chad to be more "DiMera" but now I've decided that he isn't capable of it, regardless of how they write him. He's not really a bad ass, he is just a whiny coward with lame motivations.

As for SoapNet that promo could have aired at any point in the last three years so why would that get even one person to tune in?

samixxx
Member Avatar

Nick and Gabi look great. Chad sucks.

andromeda
Member Avatar

I don't give a flying fig. Give me a John and Marlena story.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply