Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings and goings Jan 8
Topic Started: Jan 8 2013, 11:47 AM (4,789 Views)
Ellie

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2013/01/08/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-32.htm
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

Ellie
Jan 8 2013, 11:47 AM
Ugh. I really, REALLY hope he isn't going anywhere. Eileen, Deidre and Drake are MAKING this show for me right now (even if John is being a dumbass lol)

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

Ugh.

Dislike. I rather have less Jennifer or Sami.

Keith
Member Avatar

I don't get how the show thinks they can capitalize on Kristen in any capacity without John and Marlena both in the mix. It is not even as if the drama is over. This doesn't even make sense. Did they go over his guarantee? Are they testing the waters before writing him out again? I don't get it.

AFaithL

I'm fine with a "break" from John. Let him go reclaim his marbles. I haven't liked him since Kristen returned.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I have no faith in this show. :shame: . I was actually enjoying John and Kristen last week and looking forward to more. So of course this show has to take a disappointing turn. :badmood:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

What a shame. :(

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 8 2013, 11:54 AM
I'm fine with a "break" from John. Let him go reclaim his marbles. I haven't liked him since Kristen returned.
i think that was tomlin point
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 8 2013, 11:57 AM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

As usual Day's drops yet another ball, they'l never stay on the air if all we keep getting is the crapfest that is Dannifer and Ejami/Safe.

lysie
Member Avatar

None of this makes sense to me. If he's only gone a few weeks, he's already back. We know he's back because there has been at least one pic on set with him. And why would Drake wait until now to ask for support when he filmed John leaving town three months ago?

nolagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 8 2013, 11:54 AM
I'd love to have seen Nu John with Kristen, he was hysterical out of the Saint version and Kristen/John would have been great to watch.

Keith
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 8 2013, 11:59 AM
None of this makes sense to me. If he's only gone a few weeks, he's already back. We know he's back because there has been at least one pic on set with him. And why would Drake wait until now to ask for support when he filmed John leaving town three months ago?
I'm wondering if he's on another "break", hasn't worked in a while, and it just happens to coincide with this "break"?

dool-98

Its CLEARLY!! that the WHOLE Days Cast hated their new Writing Regime (Tomsell) Ken really need to fire them!!!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Typical. :eyeroll: Why can't any of the annoying and overexposed be given a "break."

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

lysie
Jan 8 2013, 11:59 AM
The only thing I can think of is that after John returned, the story shifted to less of Jarlena and Bristen and he sees the writing on the wall.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar
"I don't know why I don't have a story, either!"

This feels quite a bit like the BTS beats in the Bo/Hope/Carly saga.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

I fucking hate this! I hope it's temp bc you can't have Marlena and Kristen without John in the mix.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

In my head I'm pretending that John "leaving town" is somehow meaningful to the story. As in his leaving is necessary as part of some Dimera plot, and it in fact may be facilitated by some kind of Dimera manipulation that will only be revealed and resolved once Brady and Marlena team up to investigate and take down Kristen.

It's not that I'm particularly interested in John or the actor sticking around. But if they're going to shuffle he and Marlena off, at least give me one last hurrah with them now that Kristen's around. One last triumph, then they can join Doug and Julie on cruises or whatever.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe they'll say he's going after Stefano? Either way this is bad. Gonna hurt the momentum of the storyline.

Tammy
Member Avatar

This also makes no sense to me. This was essentially from 3 months ago. I have read that Deidre has worked with him a few weeks ago. And he himself recently tweeted that he was "breaking down scripts" for work after their break!

I don't think he will be on much in the near future however...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply