Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
About.com comings and goings Jan 8
Topic Started: Jan 8 2013, 11:47 AM (4,963 Views)
Winterfaire

jackjenfan
Jan 8 2013, 11:08 PM
Resting a highly popular character that is involved in an ongoing story, hmm, yeah, that makes sense. :drunk: If they were writing John with a brain from the get go, no rest would be required. I never thought I`d see John walk out on Marlena, and over Kristen, no less. :moon:
I know, right? Unless Brady knocked the chip Stefano embedded in John's head loose and it's semi-reactivated and NuJohn is about to emerge. :cheer:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Winterfaire
Jan 8 2013, 11:16 PM
jackjenfan
Jan 8 2013, 11:08 PM
Resting a highly popular character that is involved in an ongoing story, hmm, yeah, that makes sense. :drunk: If they were writing John with a brain from the get go, no rest would be required. I never thought I`d see John walk out on Marlena, and over Kristen, no less. :moon:
I know, right? Unless Brady knocked the chip Stefano embedded in John's head loose and it's semi-reactivated and NuJohn is about to emerge. :cheer:
I always thought that it would have been interesting if the mugging had actually been a cover for a chip to be implanted in Brady's brain.

Daysofold

Poker Face
Jan 8 2013, 06:32 PM
jderoche5
Jan 8 2013, 05:13 PM
How can I express my EXTREME dislike in the fact that TPTB are screwing with John again. He went MIA this past summer, and here we are again!!! Can we please get some writers that have actual imaginations........

Sherri Anderson are you out there?
i agree! i want writers that care to write for the vets as well and not just a few people only.

like i don't get why they are giving so much attention to the dannifer crap? and now with chloe back,more airtime for the douche.

days just never learns. :shame:
Please, oh please, Shari Anderson come back to Days and bring life back into the show!

DaveM1123
Member Avatar

Not a big John Fan but dont want him gone there are a lot more characters I could use a break from cough "Rafe" cough & take Gabore with him

andromeda
Member Avatar

This show just keeps on shooting itself in the foot. Ughhh. I won't watch without John and Marlena. Simple as that. This is all bullshit and makes no sense.

Evan
Member Avatar

For fuck's sake, somebody please fire Tomlin/Whitesell ASAP, and write out Daniel & Jennifer & Gabi & a few other characters.

BillieD
Member Avatar

andromeda
Jan 9 2013, 03:38 AM
This show just keeps on shooting itself in the foot. Ughhh. I won't watch without John and Marlena. Simple as that. This is all bullshit and makes no sense.
John, Marlena and Kristen have made this show worth watching the last few weeks.
What the hell are these writers thinking?
Tomlin needs to stop worrying about constantly showcasing his pets and start looking at what the viewers want for a change. This is just pure and utter insanity!

Fairygodmother

I want to see John and Marlena working as a team, not at odds with one another. Tomlin is destroying any flow and suspenseful build up to this story. Kristen needs to not have everything so incredibly falling into her lap. She needs to have some threats coming her way that rattle her confidence and fuel her mania. The story is too lopsided with everyone playing the fool in regard to her schemes.

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

God I hate this fucking show.

jderoche5
Member Avatar

The treatment of the DH's just baffles me! They get zero respect. It's disgusting actually.

destinyrules
Member Avatar

jderoche5
Jan 9 2013, 02:58 PM
The treatment of the DH's just baffles me! They get zero respect. It's disgusting actually.
It truly is, they get pulled out to do press, used to pimp the reboot, sabotaged as a couple, made unmarried, shoved behind for a month, brought back just to pimp Kristen coming back, and then shoved out of that... And now John leaves town... Wtf have they ever done to this show?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply