Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday January 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 8 2013, 12:46 PM (7,340 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Incredibly sad that Gabi doesn't even feel she can tell her mom she's getting married - and Rafe is going along with this? I don't understand. How is he justifying it? As far as he knows, the kid is Nick's so it should all be fine. Nick and Gabi are having a big white church affair. To think she wouldn't want her mom to be present for that or that her mom wouldn't want to be present is pretty sad. Rafe is supposed to be all about family but this is the kind of person his mother is? They really should have fleshed out more of the Hernandez back story a long time ago.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 8 2013, 01:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Jan 8 2013, 01:19 PM
gabi mom is sick
convenient so that she can't make the wedding

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

"I'm always right. Just remember that when we're married." I get that Nick was joking, but probably only half-joking. Dude has his head up his ass.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Jan 8 2013, 01:24 PM
so ian stefnie friend did it and had crush on her

stefanie flashblack wow
so that leads me to believe that TomSell picked this up where they left it off....likely Chloe wouldn't have been written out and Parker would have turned out to be Dan's just as Dannifer were starting to get all warm and fuzzy.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Maybe they should just kill Gabi's mom off.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

JessicaLeigh
Jan 8 2013, 01:28 PM
"I'm always right. Just remember that when we're married." I get that Nick was joking, but probably only half-joking. Dude has his head up his ass.
The guy is getting more and more possessive...he's definitely going to target anyone that gets in his way.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 8 2013, 01:24 PM
Incredibly sad that Gabi doesn't even feel she can tell her mom she's getting married - and Rafe is going along with this? I don't understand. How is he justifying it? As far as he knows, the kid is Nick's so it should all be fine. Nick and Gabi are having a big white church affair. To think she wouldn't want her mom to be present for that or that her mom wouldn't want to be present is pretty sad. Rafe is supposed to be all about family but this is the kind of person his mother is? They really should have fleshed out more of the Hernandez back story a long time ago.
prove she will hate sami if she ever meet her again

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Phillip needs to find his other son, I still hope for the day when everyone finds out that Tyler was a "Phelle" child leading to another Shelle vs Phelle triangle.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love how Philip is "there" but not really there.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

poor daniel

notttttttttttttttt
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 8 2013, 01:35 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I feel terrible for Philip right now but if nothing else, I hope being Parker's father allows Daniel to be a less shallow character. If they're so determined to knit him into the canvas, they need to give him more depth so that we can see him as more than just a patient-chasing caricature who is constantly propped by others.

Lil
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 8 2013, 01:30 PM
Wasn't Rafe an orphan when he was originally introduced? lol

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 8 2013, 01:37 PM
blueskies
no but he hang with nuns lots as kid implay his parnet or his mother was not really there for him

Lil
Member Avatar

Oh...well...whatever lol

am103
Member Avatar

Really Jennifer? Billie had the decency to bring you to the hospital and you're just going to leave her there so you can go see Daniel? Ugh.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 8 2013, 01:41 PM
Lil
Jan 8 2013, 01:37 PM
blueskies
no but he hang with nuns lots as kid implay his parnet or his mother was not really there for him
Maybe they should say she's really a drug addict and that's why she's never been to Salem and her kids don't visit and they're just embarrassed by her.

am103
Member Avatar

Nick is such an ass! Seriously, he used to be one of my favorite young characters on this show and I now I can't stand him. Someone needs to tell Blake Berris to tone down on the douchy-ness, lol.

elci525
Member Avatar

This reversal of Paker's paternity makes me rather sad. I do feel terrible for Philip (and for Phloe fans at that) and for Parker. This feels so horribly rushed and contrived (even if the writers did sort of manage to explain their way out of it). This is a monumental development. A father has lost a son; a young son is losing the only father he has known and is expected to adjust to a new man as "dad" (and, eh, that man is Daniel, so pretty awful); "rightful" grandparents are changing, etc. etc. But of course the reveal has been made firmly within a Dannifer context (all those interruption thwarting Jennifer, what ever will she do!!), as well as framed with a misguided Chloe thinking this is her meal-ticket back into Dan's romantic graces. Bah, it just comes off as vulagr to me.
Edited by elci525, Jan 8 2013, 01:53 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

am103
Jan 8 2013, 01:50 PM
Nick is such an ass! Seriously, he used to be one of my favorite young characters on this show and I now I can't stand him. Someone needs to tell Blake Berris to tone down on the douchy-ness, lol.
lol...he's actually doing his job if he's getting to us.....he's a fab actor....and I've always thought he was...I just loved the character of Nick and now...well...not so much, but BB is fab.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Jan 8 2013, 01:32 PM
Phillip needs to find his other son, I still hope for the day when everyone finds out that Tyler was a "Phelle" child leading to another Shelle vs Phelle triangle.
Only if Martha and Jay come back. Their chemistry was off the charts. Would love Jason back too.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 8 2013, 01:55 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply